Options

Magic Heist [merged]

MikeyMcMikeyMc Posts: 8
edited March 21 in General Discussion
Hi there,

This is regarding the ‘Magic Heist’ event.
I’ve been login everyday since this event has started and doing more than enough fights in the Magic Heist arena as per objectives! Unfortunately it appears that I haven’t gained enough points to even get the 3-4 rank gem!!!!
Please can anyone tell me why this has happened as I feel totally cheated having login in everyday to do this event.

Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    ASTRAL17ASTRAL17 Posts: 15

• Options
    StertslStertsl Posts: 98
    Your fault. Why would they help you
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    More you look at it more you'll get sad ☹️
  • Options
    ASTRAL17ASTRAL17 Posts: 15
    Stertsl said:

Your fault. Why would they help you

ofc my fault but worth a try,maybe kabam feels generous

• Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,744 ★★★★
    Womp womp
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,383 ★★★★★

• Options
    LesktheGlut_666LesktheGlut_666 Posts: 74
    I for one appreciate the update and the explanation and so to cover myself for the future I'm going to do a couple of university courses so I can understand the minutiae of these event quests..😁
  • Options
    As KarateMike said in his intro the Magic Heist, all you need to do is login and do 2 sets of fights in the Magic Heist arena to get the points for the rank up gems!! This I did and claim everything whilst doing it.
    But didn’t get the points! This does not answer why I didn’t get them.
    If this is your only answer for this I’m very reluctant to continue with this game.
    Just want add that I’ve been playing this game from the beginning at have always login daily
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Roggam said:

You are going to quit the game because you are 1 point short of a 3-4 gem? I missed one day for getting my first 7* for free last summer and did 0 crying in public.

Wait, where did people get a free 7* last summer?
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 701 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Bringing this in from another corner of the forums, for visibility:

Hi Summoners,

We've seen a handful of claims of "missing" points for the Magic Heist arena event.

We had the game team look into specific accounts with those claims. They came back saying each of the investigated accounts either missed the objective, or finished it and didn't claim it. Not a single one had anything fishy that would indicate a bug in the system. Thus, we are left to conclude that human error played a big part here.

I know this means some of you won't get the rewards you want, and I'm sorry that's the case. I know there are people who are frustrated that we weren't clear enough with the daily nature of the objectives. While I don't feel it was unclear next time we do something like this, we'll go to greater lengths to make these details more clear.

I know there were many of these threads/posts yesterday, but the investigation the game team did took time. Hopefully this information gets to everyone.

Yall couldnt just add 10 minutes did you. What a shame
  • Options
    DudeMaGudeDudeMaGude Posts: 87
    edited March 21
    My son missed day 1 of the event and then forgot to claim the completed objectives on a second day in the middle of the event. While that clearly was hit fault according to how this event was set up (poor guy), I hated that the completed objectives disappeared in 24 hours. Just such a simple, silly mishap leading to missing out on a game changer for his account. Still really bummed about this.
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    @MikeyMc

Logging in every day is just step one my friend.

Doing fights in the arena is also not a guarantee that you actually did what you were supposed to. Did you use 7 stars instead of 6 stars?

You have less than half the needed points, why didn't you think this was weird before the event expired?
  • Options
    Did you read my first post?
    I used 6* champs and did as mentioned already more than 2 sets of fights (that is 3x3) each day since it had started!
    I’ve been playing the game for 7 years my friend.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,035 ★★★★★
    MikeyMc said:

I used 6* champs and did as mentioned already more than 2 sets of fights (that is 3x3) each day since it had started!

1 point was for 7*
    1 point was for 6* and 7*
    I got no idea what 3x3 means...
  • Options
    In arena you use 3 champs per fight yes
  • Options
    MikeyMc said:

In arena you use 3 champs per fight yes

Then its 3x2 cause you only have to do 2 sets...
  • Options
    That I did
  • Options
    MikeyMc said:

That I did

Well if you did everything right you would have 21 points not 19
  • Options
    Lol, no this just doesn’t add up right having done the heist arena and completed more then 2 sets per day since it started!
  • Options
    edited March 21
    MikeyMc said:

Lol, no this just doesn’t add up right having done the heist arena and completed more then 2 sets per day since it started!

You missed a day or you forgot to claim one day to allow the objective to reset.
    Either way you made more than one mistake. Your max point possible was 21, you got 19.
    Let me ask you how many raffle tickets do you have? If your answer is 19, then you missed or forgot to claim the objective 2x
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    MikeyMc said:

So there’s your missing points. You didn’t use 7s
  • Options
    A_Fungi said:

MikeyMc said:

So there’s your missing points. You didn’t use 7s
    He is TB, he has 19/20 for the 3-4 rank up gem
  • Options
    Well thanks for your comments appreciated,
    and it seem’s that you know a lot about my account, thought you could tell me how many raffle tickets I had?
  • Options
    MikeyMc said:

Well thanks for your comments appreciated,
    and it seem’s that you know a lot about my account, thought you could tell me how many raffle tickets I had?

Its not rocket science, you complete the objective you claim the raffle ticket as a reward and you get a point. Sorry you can't comprehend that.
  • Options
    And that’s what I did, and you’re right it’s not rocket science!
  • Options
    MikeyMc said:

And that’s what I did, and you’re right it’s not rocket science!

So how many raffle tickets do you have?