**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

X-Magica Runestone Count for Paragon Players Seeking 7-Star Nightcrawler

My basic question here is, not including the daily for-cash offers (I'm FTP), which each give 1x X-Magica Runestone for $4.99 USD, how many total X-Magica Runestones will there be available to get? 7-Star Nightcrawler costs 120x of this item, and I currently have 30. Should I be concerned about missing out on the 10x X-Magica Runestones available for reward upon reaching Vibranium I in the Battlegrounds Victory Track (I don't believe it's possible for me to get there with my current roster) or will be enough total available X-Magica Runestones that I can miss out on these 10 and still get the 7-Star Nightcrawler?

Comments

• Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 84

My basic question here is, not including the daily for-cash offers (I'm FTP), which each give 1x X-Magica Runestone for $4.99 USD, how many total X-Magica Runestones will there be available to get? 7-Star Nightcrawler costs 120x of this item, and I currently have 30. Should I be concerned about missing out on the 10x X-Magica Runestones available for reward upon reaching Vibranium I in the Battlegrounds Victory Track (I don't believe it's possible for me to get there with my current roster) or will be enough total available X-Magica Runestones that I can miss out on these 10 and still get the 7-Star Nightcrawler?

120 available by playing
    Miss any and you will have to buy them
  • Options
    mcocBobbanmcocBobban Posts: 6
    edited March 21
    Folkvangr said:

120 available by playing

Ah... rats. Good to know though, thanks.
  • Options

Folkvangr said:

120 available by playing

Ah... rats. Good to know though, thanks.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,737 ★★★★★
    Oh **** thanks for this info, i though the trader's outpost ones where extra...
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,816 ★★★★★
    30 in the traders outpost? I only see 10 and they haven’t reset
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

It will probably reset monthly
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★
    Yeah I'm just gonna happily say "not for me" and take the 6* Nightcrawler at this point (he's still evaded [haha] my roster)
  • Options
    Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★

Emilia90 said:

so do we have to save the currency?
  • Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★
    Krishna24 said:

Emilia90 said:

You can re-earn currency, but it would be safer to leave yourself a buffer at the end of the month for the 8k to buy 10 rune stones. Buy out the runestones beginning each month, then you won't find yourself in a race against the clock to get more stones before reset.
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    I miss night 7 with battleground because i dont go to circuit with big whales, however kabam dont care about this problem. I dont take any offer daily 1 for 5 its too cheap
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 367 ★★
    I didn’t have the 6* NC, so i just bought that and will dupe him later when i buy a new 6*. To many good 7* champs that deserve rank up resources before NC.
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,142 ★★★★★
    So I think you'll be 30 short if you don't reach the Gladiator Circuit in the next 3 seasons on BGs (including this one), outside of all the other game modes that include them. I think this will be the main reason people miss out, because getting to GC in BGs isn't very easy with the addition of Onslaught, Bullseye, and The Serpent at the moment
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    I wouldn't have night 7 as I climb more in the circuit unfortunately and there is no question of paying with the offers at €5. Too bad for the free champion 7..
  • Options
    Corkscrew said:

Krishna24 said:

Emilia90 said:

You can re-earn currency, but it would be safer to leave yourself a buffer at the end of the month for the 8k to buy 10 rune stones. Buy out the runestones beginning each month, then you won't find yourself in a race against the clock to get more stones before reset.
    Or buy them first and forget about it, I bought them all on week 2 just in case.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
    So if my math is right. And somebody wanted to ULTRA whale. Which I'm sure at least one person will do. You can get almost 9 copies of NC at MOST so the highest available would be like....140 (unless sigs were used from WOE)
  • Options
    Renegade4eRenegade4e Posts: 14
    Anyone know for certain if the runestone limit will reset in the Traders Outpost?
  • Options

Anyone know for certain if the runestone limit will reset in the Traders Outpost?

• Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,692 ★★★★
    Well, I also didn’t know you needed to buy the ones out of the store. Just bought 10 and it is showing a reset in a week (like the rest of the store elements).
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★

Well, I also didn’t know you needed to buy the ones out of the store. Just bought 10 and it is showing a reset in a week (like the rest of the store elements).

That’s because u first bruget it now there rest monthly. From the token thing