**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ENERGY RECHARGE TΔ°ME !!!

CanBeyCanBey Posts: 47 β˜…
Stop the energy nonsense in this game now. = 10 energy in 1 hour, that is 70 energy in 7 hours πŸ˜‚ I have the title of valiant. How do you think I can progress? An adventure already costs at least 70 energy for a road, and some roads even directly cost 10 energy. I don't think it would be more progressive if these energy hours were filled at least every 2 minutes? There is no such nonsense in any game in the world. Why doesn't the community here say stop to this?

Comments

• Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,399 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ahmynuts said:

If you are Valiant then you should also have energy refills constantly in overflow and not have any kind of energy problem unless you're wasting it or not managing it in a smart way

Came here to say this.

I constantly have energy refills, I dunno what OP's issue is.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,328 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kabam should just reduce the energy time, at least till all WoW events are completed.
    Because 10 energy per fight chance is hilarious.

Plus War showcase which DEMANDS whole quest be finished under 2 hours along 5 energy per move is just oversight.

But it's all like screaming in hailstorm, so whatever.
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 681 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    CanBey said:

I don't have the energy in the game. I train in the arena for 1 hour, so that I can advance one way in the adventure. What about the battlefield? 15 energy cost!! I want the community here to help me and support me. The energy time is very long, 1 energy in 6 minutes 😭😭😭yes, this game is suitable for beginners, but I am valiant or paragon. Please write a comment and ask Kabam for your requests. I am Kabam anyway. He doesn't read them, even if he reads them, he doesn't care. I think it is not a fair system.

You mentioned the energy for BG being part of the problem. A simple solution is to use elder's marks. Depending on how active your alliance is and how far you progress, you can get at least 30 matches a season without having to use energy
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,399 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

CanBey said:

I don't have the energy in the game. I train in the arena for 1 hour, so that I can advance one way in the adventure. What about the battlefield? 15 energy cost!! I want the community here to help me and support me. The energy time is very long, 1 energy in 6 minutes 😭😭😭yes, this game is suitable for beginners, but I am valiant or paragon. Please write a comment and ask Kabam for your requests. I am Kabam anyway. He doesn't read them, even if he reads them, he doesn't care. I think it is not a fair system.

You mentioned the energy for BG being part of the problem. A simple solution is to use elder's marks. Depending on how active your alliance is and how far you progress, you can get at least 30 matches a season without having to use energy
    Good shout!

Not so much because I care about OP whining about energy, but because I have been using energy in BG's and have nearly 9k elders marks that I forgot about.

I gotta use some of those up this season so I don't go over the cap when next season starts! πŸ˜…
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,482 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You can purchase unlimited energy refills in the store.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    CanBey said:

I am Valiant. I fully explore every difficulty tier for monthly EQ. I always maximally run side quests when they cost quest energy. I do Battlegrounds. I'm doing Woe. I did the AWS. I do this every single month: the last time I failed to fully explore monthly EQ was at least four years ago: I honestly don't remember it was so long ago.

I am almost always overflowing with energy. I do have the Sigil, but that's only 14% more energy**. That's not the difference between someone that can do everything with plenty of energy to spare and someone that is unable to function in the game.

** It is about 14% not 20%, because of the energy cap. Someone that sleeps eight hours a day gets 230 energy per day not 240 under normal energy recovery: 16x10+70. With the Sigil, they get 16x12+70 = 262. 262/230 = 1.14
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

At least Susan Powter is on your side.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,944 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Everyone should have plenty of refills at that level but I would agree with lowering that energy cost
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,328 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    EdisonLaw said:

Everyone should have plenty of refills at that level but I would agree with lowering that energy cost

Man you can't say one bad thing and then good thing.
    Now how am I supposed to choose between Agree or Disagree? 😢