Options

I Can Really Use That Deathless Guilly Dupe RN!

ForumerForumer Posts: 98 ★★
edited March 22 in General Discussion

If only I had that extra sustainability. The comp can’t come sooner!

Comments

• Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,058 ★★★★
    Damn that was a really quick fight. What rank is your guilly and what was that guardian because 25s is crazy.
  • Options
    Imo, Deathless Guilly is so unique because she can output so much damage so fast. It makes her best for farming imo
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,290 ★★★★★
    Forumer said:

Imo, Deathless Guilly is so unique because she can output so much damage so fast. It makes her best for farming imo

I strongly consider r2 because of that what’s is show but also considering gold1 can’t se what rank that’d gaurdin was to
  • Options
    Forumer said:

She’s r2. Not sure about the guardian. You wanna see crazier?

This makes me r2 he lmo
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,715 ★★★★★
    Forumer said:

I havent tried this matchup yet but interesting need to try it
  • Options
    edited March 22
    Forumer said:

Yeah this is even better considering how problematic maestro can be. I only asked because since duping mine I’ve considered giving her a spot in my deck.
  • Options
    @gamer yeah I haven’t been playing too much BGs these days but if I get to Diamond/Vibranium I’ll try to post some more stats.
  • Options
    Forumer said:

Im also waiting as be a lot easier to stay at max health i was hoping by now we hear something
  • Options
    Forumer said:

@gamer yeah I haven’t been playing too much BGs these days but if I get to Diamond/Vibranium I’ll try to post some more stats.

I mean it wasn’t to say much about the rank since the node doesn’t change only harder matches I wil love to r2 he just I hav 10 mystic who better like jugg and sassy. Most of my mystic is so crazy that’s having scary hard time to decide
  • Options
    If you’re having trouble deciding, just imagine r2 Guilly with the full Deathless team giving her basically double degen potency and more crit damage. And who knows what else that team will give her. Trust me, she’s so fun and she clears the side quest faster than anyone else. She’s worth it!
  • Options
    edited March 22

Forumer said:

Yeah this is even better considering how problematic maestro can be. I only asked because since duping mine I’ve considered giving her a spot in my deck.
    One thing to consider is that she is very RNG dependent in the Maestro fight specifically- far more than in any other matchup. Make sure your stat focus is precision if you intend to use her in BGs.

• Options
    Forumer said:

Forumer said:

One thing to consider is that she is very RNG dependent in the Maestro fight specifically- far more than in any other matchup. Make sure your stat focus is precision if you intend to use her in BGs.

Yea that’s a good point. On paper she doesn’t seem like a good maestro counter at all which is why that fight was so surprising. I’ve tried to test her out in bgs but so far I’ve only done one fight and I ate an SP3 lmao. But yes I do have her stat focus set to precision, it helps her a lot.
  • Options

Forumer said:

Forumer said:

Yea that’s a good point. On paper she doesn’t seem like a good maestro counter at all which is why that fight was so surprising. I’ve tried to test her out in bgs but so far I’ve only done one fight and I ate an SP3 lmao. But yes I do have her stat focus set to precision, it helps her a lot.
    Ive beaten some tuff fights with her very easily and quite quickly if ai is cooperative
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Forumer said:

Forumer said:

Ive beaten some tuff fights with her very easily and quite quickly if ai is cooperative
    She looks like a bg nuke for sure
  • Options

Bendy said:

Forumer said:

Forumer said:

Shes very nuke but only if right crit rng some fights are easy 30 seconds with right rng sometimes lasts little longer due to u aint getting the degen
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Forumer said:

Forumer said:

Shes very nuke but only if right crit rng some fights are easy 30 seconds with right rng sometimes lasts little longer due to u aint getting the degen
    Even in a slower fight her lifesteal could make up the points necessary to get the win, since a consistent full health finish is not something a ton of other champs have to offer.
  • Options
    Forumer said:

If you’re having trouble deciding, just imagine r2 Guilly with the full Deathless team giving her basically double degen potency and more crit damage. And who knows what else that team will give her. Trust me, she’s so fun and she clears the side quest faster than anyone else. She’s worth it!
    can i show your my 7 star mystic roster

• Options
    edited March 22

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Forumer said:

Forumer said:

Even in a slower fight her lifesteal could make up the points necessary to get the win, since a consistent full health finish is not something a ton of other champs have to offer.
    For sure for me reason i mainly play her in bgs is just for fun do matchups that are tough and see how she performs like when it was the power shield meta i used her against things always im using her against ant future nick fury fights that are annoying ive used her against hulkling before

Edit: but im still waiting on the sig from the bugged objective :( so mine doesnt heal so i do have to try finish fights quick and pray on an ai that i can avoid losing health
  • Options
    edited March 22
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Forumer said:

Forumer said:

For sure for me reason i mainly play her in bgs is just for fun do matchups that are tough and see how she performs like when it was the power shield meta i used her against things always im using her against ant future nick fury fights that are annoying ive used her against hulkling before

Edit: but im still waiting on the sig from the bugged objective :( so mine doesnt heal so i do have to try finish fights quick and pray on an ai that i can avoid losing health
    She is definitely pretty fun, that’s why I’d love for her to at least be somewhat meta even though I know she’s not supposed to be. Those are very relevant defenders she’s taking too.

Also sorry to hear I hope they resolve that soon. I also did the deathless objective first but I was so slow I managed to miss the bug lmao.
  • Options

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Forumer said:

Forumer said:

She is definitely pretty fun, that’s why I’d love for her to at least be somewhat meta even though I know she’s not supposed to be. Those are very relevant defenders she’s taking too.
    Yep i mainly take her against meta defenders to see if shes better and sometimes is better to use than better champs but it all is due to degen purely as no ones immune she can take so many meta champs or tough defenders due to degen, same i wish she was meta but dont care as i love all guilly champs how they are meta or not as i always prefer fun more
  • Options

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Forumer said:

Forumer said:

Also sorry to hear I hope they resolve that soon. I also did the deathless objective first but I was so slow I managed to miss the bug lmao.
    Does suck i was too quick but i didnt expect it to be bugged till after i done the fight objectives and saw u get the dup i was like noooo why how confusion so now im just been waiting
  • Options
    edited March 22
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Forumer said:

Forumer said:

Yep i mainly take her against meta defenders to see if shes better and sometimes is better to use than better champs but it all is due to degen purely as no ones immune she can take so many meta champs or tough defenders due to degen, same i wish she was meta but dont care as i love all guilly champs how they are meta or not as i always prefer fun more
    For sure, even if she doesn’t do too well in bgs, (which I don’t think is the case) she’s still really fun and a good questing champ.
  • Options
    RoL Black Bolt
  • Options
    Aragorn63Aragorn63 Posts: 28
    Forumer said:

Yes… my MCOC brother or sister. I like her so much, I jumped in on using her first right away.

And because of that, didn’t get the dupe. Please keep this active. I know these take time. But I hope that it is top priority. We’ve seen coding changes in virtually real time when it’s a super pro player error.

Fair enough. Let’s make it happen on Monday or Tuesday Kabam. It is impacting BG right now. I also feel at this point, some comp. I know that’s a big word. Not major. Some 7 star shards. Some rank up. Maybe BG store tokens?

If it had gone out Friday…no comp. But now it’s impacting…..more and more each day.
  • Options
    Aragorn63Aragorn63 Posts: 28
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Forumer said:

Forumer said:

Does suck i was too quick but i didnt expect it to be bugged till after i done the fight objectives and saw u get the dup i was like noooo why how confusion so now im just been waiting
    Me too Bendy. I really thought the comp would come Thursday or Friday since it was fixed so fast. They know the universe of folks impacted at this point……
  • Options

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Forumer said:

Forumer said:

For sure, even if she doesn’t do too well in bgs, (which I don’t think is the case) she’s still really fun and a good questing champ.
    Very fun questing for sure i used her on this months tb bosses she went 6 for 6 of solos its so satisfying
  • Options
    Aragorn63 said:

Forumer said:

Yes… my MCOC brother or sister. I like her so much, I jumped in on using her first right away.

And because of that, didn’t get the dupe. Please keep this active. I know these take time. But I hope that it is top priority. We’ve seen coding changes in virtually real time when it’s a super pro player error.

Fair enough. Let’s make it happen on Monday or Tuesday Kabam. It is impacting BG right now. I also feel at this point, some comp. I know that’s a big word. Not major. Some 7 star shards. Some rank up. Maybe BG store tokens?

If it had gone out Friday…no comp. But now it’s impacting…..more and more each day.
    Agreed. I don’t know about comp, but it’s getting kinda annoying at this point. Wish we had an ETA already.
  • Options
    Forumer said:

Aragorn63 said:

Forumer said:

Agreed. I don’t know about comp, but it’s getting kinda annoying at this point. Wish we had an ETA already.
    Hopefully we hear something monday as its a weekend we never get updates on weekends
  • Options
    hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 222 ★★
    Forumer said:

Wanna see crazier