Options

Alliance War showcase. Sas regen ????

How can you justify 12k per god damn tick on Sassy every time I go back in to fight him. I’m using Titania, knocking him down before I throw the SP3 yet the regen just takes him back to 50%. You’ve stolen so many revives. It’s pathetic

Comments

• Options
    mattavelimattaveli Posts: 42
    I have 3/3 despair & still I get 12k per **** tick regen. I’ve just watched a couple of ppl take the fight & there is nowhere near the same amount of regen
  • Options
    Is anybody else getting 12-14k (Yes, it’s now at 14k per **** tick) regen?
  • Options
    SkyfawSkyfaw Posts: 188 ★★
    I did it with Titania, it’s just a long fight. Just don’t get hit 😉
  • Options
    Every single time I go in it’s crazy regen. It’s literally a fight that Kabam are not allowing me to do. It’s the first time that I just simply can’t/ aren’t allowed to finish a piece of content. Well done Kabam, you’ve made me use a **** ton of items for absolutely nothing.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 924 ★★★★
    Try with hulk and despair he barely regens
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,629 ★★★★★
    Will a r4 photon work for sassy
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,078 ★★★★
    edited March 22

That’s who I used but it’s definitely a rough fight, and I had cides on to help with damage too. For the last 10% I just stopped knocking him down and heal blocked with despair.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 682 ★★★

That’s who I used but it’s definitely a rough fight, and I had cides on to help with damage too. For the last 10% I just stopped knocking him down and heal blocked with despair.

Did the exact same, but w/out recoil. Either way, rough last 10-15%
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,229 ★★★★★
    Did it with titania with 1/3 in despair. Just keep at it.
  • Options
    PissedOffParagonPissedOffParagon Posts: 60
    Photon, don’t knock him down (means also not using specials) to be able to control his regen, switch off your dex mastery so he doesn’t go unstoppable when the precision buff expires. 6r5 ascended with 30% boost solo in little over 200 hits. Photon is good as she gets to pure light form quickly and 5 furies compensate a bit the protection damage reduction
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    I got no regen with quake 🤔 my thumb's did despair though
  • Options
    How does she heal block? I have Photon at R4 at sig 200
  • Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 212 ★★
    Will Warlock lock his regen?
  • Options
    The problem is the regen is so high every single time. It’s just not doable on my account. The lowest I got was 15%. I quit out & healed up to just have him regen like crazy. I’ve watched videos & no one has had regen that high.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    mattaveli said:

The problem is the regen is so high every single time. It’s just not doable on my account. The lowest I got was 15%. I quit out & healed up to just have him regen like crazy. I’ve watched videos & no one has had regen that high.

It's based on missing health, can stack 3 times and also the fight has willpower and recovery. So unless you have a lot of debuffs and despair it's going to be rough, that or get lucky with him not stacking multiple regens. 15% of that healthpool is wild.
  • Options
    I have 3/3 in despair. I’ve not seen any videos of regen that high. Don’t feel like I’m doing anything different in my fights.
  • Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 108
    mattaveli said:

I have 3/3 in despair. I’ve not seen any videos of regen that high. Don’t feel like I’m doing anything different in my fights.

Sure buddy, kabam personally modified your fight to have higher regen than everyone’s else
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,519 ★★★★★
    Folkvangr said:

mattaveli said:

Sure buddy, kabam personally modified your fight to have higher regen than everyone’s else
    Silent defender buff to one account
  • Options
    Then why the **** am I the only account to get 12-14k regen you absolute idiots
  • Options
    Just don’t wanna have to R4 my Warlock for 1 fight.
  • Options
    BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 146 ★★
    Thanks again for creating WoW Abs Man all over again
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 849 ★★★
    mattaveli said:

Then why the **** am I the only account to get 12-14k regen you absolute idiots

It scales off of missing health… so the lower you get him, the more he regens. Send your decay and science champs, and I’ll find a good option for you
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,456 ★★★★★
    edited March 23
    It may be too late to offer support, but there are two key words in his Signature Ability worth taking note of:

You can actually bypass this ability completely if you avoid striking him with contact attacks:

Struck: Use a champion like Valkyrie, Masacre or Doom and just hit into his block. It'll take a while, but it works. You can also use Quake, as mentioned above; or Void can just dance around and watch Sasquatch very slowly rot from his own Regen.

Contact: If you have her, Shuri completely bypasses his regeneration ability. Ebony Maw does pretty well at bypassing it too; but he's going to do vastly less damage than Shuri, who can also inflict passive Shocks, bypassing his debuff immunity.

Or there's always passive Heal Block/Petrify abilities: Photon*, Viv Vision, Warlock, Peni Parker, Mysterio, Yellowjacket.

*Since you asked, Photon can mitigate his healing with her passive Petrify, but it only activates when she inflicts a debuff; which is usually still helpful; but less than ideal for this particular fight, where Sasquatch is going debuff immune.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 682 ★★★

It may be too late to offer support, but there are two key words in his Signature Ability worth taking note of:

You can actually bypass this ability completely if you avoid striking him with contact attacks:

Struck: Use a champion like Valkyrie, Masacre or Doom and just hit into his block. It'll take a while, but it works. You can also use Quake, as mentioned above; or Void can just dance around and watch Sasquatch very slowly rot from his own Regen.

Contact: If you have her, Shuri completely bypasses his regeneration ability. Ebony Maw does pretty well at bypassing it too; but he's going to do vastly less damage than Shuri, who can also inflict passive Shocks, bypassing his debuff immunity.

Or there's always passive Heal Block/Petrify abilities: Photon*, Viv Vision, Warlock, Peni Parker, Mysterio, Yellowjacket.

*Since you asked, Photon can mitigate his healing with her passive Petrify, but it only activates when she inflicts a debuff; which is usually still helpful; but less than ideal for this particular fight, where Sasquatch is going debuff immune.

Despite OP calling people who commented/tried to help "Idiots," this is a well constructed & thought out post. Well done... 👏