**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Maestro glancing buff ignores opponents ability ?

For exemple longshot has 300% abilty accuracy and is immune to ability réduction ( except debuff ) . Why maestro glancing buff affects this ?

Comments

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,336 ★★★★★
    Vox literally just melts Maestro, his buffs have 300% accuracy so buffs trigger every single time, plus his degans are so strong.

Do try, I have 7r3 vox tho 😶
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,336 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

Vox literally just melts Maestro, his buffs have 300% accuracy so buffs trigger every single time, plus his degans are so strong.

Do try, I have 7r3 vox tho 😶

Question: why does sun shines.
    Answer: because blackhole doesn't.
    Haha good one
    You got me there but blackhole do shine, you just have to go in it's centre and look
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,149 ★★★★★
    I think you can still glance but not be affected by the AAR part of it ?
    And only be affected by the attack reduction and no crits
  • Options
    victor158victor158 Posts: 73
    Kasnow1 said:

For exemple longshot has 300% abilty accuracy and is immune to ability réduction ( except debuff ) . Why maestro glancing buff affects this ?

the glancing icon comes up but its not actually reducing his ability accuarcy
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 693 ★★★
    Affects what? Longshot still should trigger his abilities but rest of the glancing should happen. -50% damage and cant crit
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,760 ★★★★★
    I'm not overly familiar with Longshot's kit so I don't know if there are effects that aren't triggering, based on what little I can see from the video. However, his increased ability accuracy doesn't make him not glance. It simply means that he still has 200% chance for his abilities to trigger, when a glance occurs.

So:

Glancing with most champions:
    * Can't crit
    * -50% damage
    * -100% ability accuracy

Glancing with Longshot:
    * Can't crit
    * -50% damage
    * Still has 200% ability accuracy

I've never had any problems fighting Maestro with Vox, who also has increased ability accuracy. Sure, he doesn't crit and does reduced damage, but he still gains his buffs normally and can apply his degeneration without problem.