**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Do we have to do all 3 objectives for WoW this week?

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
I’ve done runs with Collosus and deathless Guilly (eventually getting solos). I got this weeks objectives but do I also have to do a run with Guilly 2099. Also I’ve been hearing about compensation. I haven’t been on the forums for ages but can someone just tell me what’s going on with this whole fiasco?

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,432 ★★★★★
    I have heard nothing about compensation, and so many have done this with solos and minimal revive usage that I'm fairly confident the answer is no.
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

I have heard nothing about compensation, and so many have done this with solos and minimal revive usage that I'm fairly confident the answer is no.

Yeah I just saw someone mentioning something in a forum thread, but do I have to do all 3 objectives this week for the king groot piece or not?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,403 ★★★★★
    TP33 said:

Yeah I just saw someone mentioning something in a forum thread, but do I have to do all 3 objectives this week for the king groot piece or not?
    You can skip it if you’ve done everything so far and did the Deathless gully objective. If you’re paragon, you’ll have 6 points available in the final Challenge so as long as you’re at 12 points you’re fine. If you want more flexibility and not need to earn every point next week, consider doing all of this weeks objectives.