**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which teams are fun in Incursions?

HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
I want to enjoy doing a run in Incursions. Any tips in which teams?

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian
    From what I hear, Angela and Odin are a lot of fun together. I personally prefer the stun lock cheese you can do with Sersi and Silk for sector 25 runs, however you need great hack rng for that.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,764 ★★★★★
    If you have Aegon, he's incredibly solid for Incursions. I just completed my first full run of Sector 6 with him. I initially brought Odin (place his prefights on Aegon) and Proxima (to let Aegon keep his combo in case you ever mess up), then I eventually swapped them out for other champions in case there were some decisively un-Aegon-able fights ahead. But most often, he'd just barrel his way through anything in his path.

Vox can also be a ton of fun. If you manage to get the Buff Cornucopia hack, you basically win it all since he gains so many buffs. Boost up his degen damage, choose the hack that allows you to place armor breaks on the opponent whenever you place a damaging debuff, then the hack that grants you fury buffs whenever a non-damaging debuff expires off the opponent. You do crazy damage. The best thing is that you don't need any synergies for this so you can bring two other champions that deal with the things Vox can't. Vox is a lot more reliant on various things to work properly than Aegon is, so you do need to round out your team somewhat. The whole "Vox takes damage if any of his buffs are nullified" line in his kit can really screw him over against a lot of champs and nodes.

If you just want to have fun and not necessarily push all the way into Sector 6, Howard the Duck is also a really fun option. I had a lot of fun building him up with hacks that boosted his fury and armor up buffs, as well as his armor breaks. The problem with him is that he relies so much on blocking attacks go gain fury buffs, and the block damage gets pretty nuts as you progress. There are ways to combat this but he still felt really squishy after a while. Fun, but squishy.
  • Options
    TheShinyDomeTheShinyDome Posts: 185 ★★
    If you get the hack that inflicts powersting with bleed then any champ that inflicts a lot of bleed becomes super fun. I also like the armor burst, and stun from armor ones using armor champs. Or combine those and wreck everything with my venom.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,411 ★★★★★
    Angela+Odin
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 571 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

From what I hear, Angela and Odin are a lot of fun together. I personally prefer the stun lock cheese you can do with Sersi and Silk for sector 25 runs, however you need great hack rng for that.

For silk at least all you really need is stun duration, everything else is bonus. Tides of combat, atk per debuff, and any of the dots on heavy/knockdown are all nice, but they just make the fights faster, not really any easier.
  • Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 385 ★★★
    Adam warlock is really fun, buff cornucopia makes him nuts, the hacks that increase stuns and the best of all is the increased damage for unblockable attacks, fury boosts and the lovely incinerate on medium enders. Still easily takes down sector 25 defenders in like 15-20 hits.

Doesn’t need synergies so you can take champs that can jump in if he would get messed up, like Titania and a good miss or evade counter. Need a safe pair of hands against any of those buffet or spite nodes etc.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Aegon
    On first sector apply odin:s prefight and have heimdall in team. There is this one hack which allows you to gain power when you gain fury buffs. Get that hack and Aegon can stun lock opponent. Get a Tech champ like nimrod of FAM to handle mutants.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,462 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

*Lady Deathstrike exists*
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,182 ★★★★★
    edited March 24
    Angela and Odin: their synergy increases Angela's buff potency for every fight you win. It's also nice since Angela's fury and Regen gets crazy ridiculous. If Angela is duped, then you also don't have to worry about nullify nodes that much. Nose where you stun with armor up and stun +50% are great.

Herc/Galan/Odin: use those prefights on Herc, and then watch him go. Hacks don't matter as much, but I like armor break on 10 hit combos one as his damage gets crazy as well as special attacks cost 20% less, stuns +50% to help with stun lock on sp2.

Aegon/proxima/Odin: my least favorite team because there is no Regen to help, so I try to get buff cornucopia since Regen will pop up occasionally. Then try to get the fury potency and fury duration increase buffs.

Silk: if you can get the fury on expiring non-damage debuffs, then just go to town. If you can get the fury hacks and stun increase, even better as you can stun lock, but really not needed.

Venom/Knull/Galan with the right hacks can also get bonkers.

These are the main teams I run, all of which I consider fun.

• Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 370 ★★
    I use 200 sig ascended R5 Angela and Doom, with Odin for Angela….she hits like a truck…50-60k mediums in zone 15, 400k+ sp3s…with armour-up stuns, its fast fights.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,404 ★★★★

Angela and Odin: their synergy increases Angela's buff potency for every fight you win. It's also nice since Angela's fury and Regen gets crazy ridiculous. If Angela is duped, then you also don't have to worry about nullify nodes that much. Nose where you stun with armor up and stun +50% are great.

Herc/Galan/Odin: use those prefights on Herc, and then watch him go. Hacks don't matter as much, but I like armor break on 10 hit combos one as his damage gets crazy as well as special attacks cost 20% less, stuns +50% to help with stun lock on sp2.

Aegon/proxima/Odin: my least favorite team because there is no Regen to help, so I try to get buff cornucopia since Regen will pop up occasionally. Then try to get the fury potency and fury duration increase buffs.

Silk: if you can get the fury on expiring non-damage debuffs, then just go to town. If you can get the fury hacks and stun increase, even better as you can stun lock, but really not needed.

I'm generally not great at incursions so I'm gonna try some of these other teams out!

Even with herc I don't generally get past zone 12, I'm terrible at this, lol
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,182 ★★★★★

I'm generally not great at incursions so I'm gonna try some of these other teams out!

If you can match up with my time zone, I don't mind carrying you once it gets too hard. I can get you to zone 15 most likely each time, but have gotten my alliance mates to zone 22 before. It really depends on the nodes and final bosses. It's just boring for my partner as they have to sit and wait.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,404 ★★★★

If you can match up with my time zone, I don't mind carrying you once it gets too hard. I can get you to zone 15 most likely each time, but have gotten my alliance mates to zone 22 before. It really depends on the nodes and final bosses. It's just boring for my partner as they have to sit and wait.
    I would be game for that. We could definitely work something out, im laid off til may so I got time, lol
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,338 ★★★★★
    I usually run my 7r3 Vox, giga degan damage build, if buff corncopia then it's literally free win because he triggers buff on each hit and if you get "fury gain give power"then it's literally spam sp2 cycle.

Soo broken.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,338 ★★★★★
    edited March 24
    Another one I randomly built was with LadyD and "apply debuff gain armor up" hack.

She was shredding EVERYTHING.