**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Im complaining in this post big whoop wanna fight about it

2»

Comments

• Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 201
    edited March 24
    I don't know what are you complaining about like you have the top 7star attackers and defenders alike, korg and maw are one of the most annoying defenders, every champ has a counter so saying that this and that champ gets shut down so easily is just dumb.

Some of them are broken like onslaught and bullsye but those are 2 champs out of such a huge pool and thats pure RNG
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    What good does complaining do?
  • Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 600 ★★★
    shield311 said:

I don't know what are you complaining about like you have the top 7star attackers and defenders alike, korg and maw are one of the most annoying defenders, every champ has a counter so saying that this and that champ gets shut down so easily is just dumb.

Some of them are broken like onslaught and bullsye but those are 2 champs out of such a huge pool and thats pure RNG

Holy can you ppl read 🤧
  • Options

22 7* is more than enough to make it into mysterium if you are skilled. If you expect celestial you would have to be in the top 10 or so players in the entire game. If you are struggling in arcane pill tissue.

Read pls
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,220 ★★★★★
    Big whoop

• Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,462 ★★★

Yeah I always get to uru 3 and stop, but if you want the so called powerful defenders like onslaught bullseye serpent or dust, theh are all in titan crystal, which most of us don't have access to.

You only have 22 7*s. I have 30 7* with multiple dupe still I don't have sassy km onslaught photon or bullseye, but I'm not complaining like you. You can always r5 6* versions of those champs.

And your statement about "not having good defenders" is false. Ebony maw and gwen/ham have counters? So is km and sassy and photon. Cgr nukes km, mantis nukes photon and there are many counters for all these champs. The only defender without a hard counter is onslaught. All defenders have counters first understand that

I hate it when people fail to look how wonderful their roster is, and keeps on complaining. You should be grateful for having such bangers in 22 champs. I know players who ended up R3ing sauron and classic spidy for valiant, due to lack of good champs in their roster.

You should be happy to have 22 at all
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,197 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

You complain that you don't have any good defenders and you face off against people with a ton of r3s. You're then given the suggestion to explore Necropolis, which not only rewards you a superb defender but also allows you to r3 a champion of your own (or two of them, if you have done a single run yet). But you refuse to do so because of the effort.

Yes, it would probably take you about 3 months. That's roughly the time it took me to do it. But...it took me those months. I invested that time and those resources into exploring Necropolis, and I have the r3s I have because of it. I have 7* Maestro because of it. Because that's what you have to do to get there. The two r3 gems from Necropolis are the only ways to r3 a 7* champion currently available in the game (unless you're a whale). I would be shocked if there are even top-spenders with more than five or six r3s in the game, simply because there aren't that much 3 materials in the game yet -- even to buy.

You don't have all the top defenders in the game, but you have a bunch of really good ones. I personally get a lot of wins by placing Ant-Man on defense since his glancing is nuts and slows people down massively if they can't shrug it off or something. Of the champions you listed that you don't have, the only one I have is Bullseye. Despite that, I've reached Gladiator's Circuit every single season in Battlegrounds. It's occasionally hard and sometimes annoying, but I persevere and get it done. You don't need a better deck than what you have to get there.

And 6r5s are definitely still viable, especially when ascended. You will not fight a deck full of r3s so your 6r5s will do fine against the opponent's 7r2s.

If you want advice, please ask the forum. People here are pretty great at it. But just complaining won't get you into anyone's good graces, I'm afraid.

There is one with I believe it 8 might just be 7 r3. But that’s usfa
  • Options
    Polygon said:

Its always the ones with filthy rosters complaining about having the worst RNG. Also i stopped taking this post serious the moment bro said “why take 6*’s up to rank 5”. Damn, I’ve never met someone so dense. If you’re complaining about being bad in GC and not able to climb, then don’t cry about ranking 6*’s?? Either take them up or stop crying.

When did i say “why take 6 stars up to r5” and when did i say i couldn't climb what are you talking about
  • Options
    Catmanndo said:

I actually thought this might’ve been about the broken ai and trash controls, but sorry about your luck. Keep spinning crystals and you’ll get there.

The post is about every issue in the game or did everyone miss the part where i said didn't care about who i got out of the crystal
  • Options
    GoingBackGoingBack Posts: 100 ★★
    If you want to compete with those rosters, then spend more money and more time. There is no equality, and there shouldn’t be, without equal inputs (time and money). Most people with rosters that deep have spent a lot of this game in both time and money. You are not entitled to get a better roster simply because you want to.
  • Options
    GoingBackGoingBack Posts: 100 ★★
    Not to mention over half of the tough defenders you mentioned in your first are only available in a Titan Crystal. Those that spend a lot have more Titan crystals.
  • Options
    GoingBack said:

Not to mention over half of the tough defenders you mentioned in your first are only available in a Titan Crystal. Those that spend a lot have more Titan crystals.

You misunderstood the post stop typing my guy…
  • Options
    _Bluest_Blu__Bluest_Blu_ Posts: 32
    the amount of incessant **** coming from this post is infuriating. its a mobile game not a daycare. Do you really need your hand held to getting dupes for all the meta champs? is that what you want kabam to do? its not that deep. Either get good or continue “not being mad about it” and play even less. Your champs are fine it’s literally just your outlook and skill.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Samanun said:

Everyone needs to get there little last words in instead of just dropping it people complaining about me complaining then willingly clicking on the post and bringing it back to the top of the forums that makes a whole lot of sense…

Its funny you make a thread complaining about your roster when you have a busted one, you get a few replies for criticism and telling you your roster is fine, you then start attacking anyone that replies and suddenly you’re surprised that the thread keeps going back to the top? Simply dont respond then?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,197 ★★★★★
    edited March 24
    Samanun said:

After almost a week I finally managed to do the left side of the show case completely itemless and this is what i have to show for it 🤗

This is exactly why i cant make any type of meaningful progression i have 22 7* and not a single one of them is a good defender everybody has 7* r3 awakened sassy’s dominos onslaughts photons bullseyes killmongers and what do i have? Nothing, i have to fight everybody’s 12 7* rank 3 sig 200 champs and they can fight my… 6* rank 5’s…? Seems fair i guess but it’s whatever i guess im not even really mad about it i don't really even play the game anymore and all this does is insure i play i much less which i don't have a problem with because since i’ve left my alliance and only play for 30 minutes or less i’ve felt better than i have in over a year i smile more i eat more i actually feel like doing things now and im not just in bed 24/7 because playing this game is the absolute most miserable experience on this planet

Now here’s a real question for Kabam, with all of the issues currently going on in the game and all of the ones we know will be coming next month or even later this month, why do think someone would want to play your game, why do you think someone would actually want to wake up in the morning and not only play your game but want to play it, why do you think someone should login twice a week or even three times.

and if you were not a developer of this game, would you want to play this game?

if someone sat you down and asked you “why do i want to play your game” what would you say? but saying “this is a marvel game and you get to play as your favorite characters” is cheating what would you say to that person to make them interested in playing your game long term.

After reading it all again your first line starts of great fair you a bit bummed out with that falcon then literally 3 sentences later you’re starting said i don’t hav those 7 star onslaught bulleys. Yea because of u might not have gotten lucky if u bruget the pargon cystal.

fair and then u said u hav to fight 7 r3 like or you in the top 20 or something because to my knowledge not a lot hav more then 4 tops.

And that’s around gc to vib lvl so you’ll telling me you in top 10 I confused how you can’t se that as a complaint that’s u don’t hav it and then later you even said u don’t play the game as much then u really don’t hav a reason to complain in the first place.

And then now the whole going derailed because you can’t se what you’re saying doesn’t make sense. End ones for all

It a freaking games as you said only play 30 minutes obviously then your not meant to have much defense if you never play a lot more.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    Samanun said:

After almost a week I finally managed to do the left side of the show case completely itemless and this is what i have to show for it 🤗

This is exactly why i cant make any type of meaningful progression i have 22 7* and not a single one of them is a good defender everybody has 7* r3 awakened sassy’s dominos onslaughts photons bullseyes killmongers and what do i have? Nothing, i have to fight everybody’s 12 7* rank 3 sig 200 champs and they can fight my… 6* rank 5’s…? Seems fair i guess but it’s whatever i guess im not even really mad about it i don't really even play the game anymore and all this does is insure i play i much less which i don't have a problem with because since i’ve left my alliance and only play for 30 minutes or less i’ve felt better than i have in over a year i smile more i eat more i actually feel like doing things now and im not just in bed 24/7 because playing this game is the absolute most miserable experience on this planet

Now here’s a real question for Kabam, with all of the issues currently going on in the game and all of the ones we know will be coming next month or even later this month, why do think someone would want to play your game, why do you think someone would actually want to wake up in the morning and not only play your game but want to play it, why do you think someone should login twice a week or even three times.

and if you were not a developer of this game, would you want to play this game?

if someone sat you down and asked you “why do i want to play your game” what would you say? but saying “this is a marvel game and you get to play as your favorite characters” is cheating what would you say to that person to make them interested in playing your game long term.

I’m usually in Mysterium… Maw does plenty good if they don’t get a counter. He’s got a decent chance of sticking a reckless player with a degen which is typically enough for new to win. I R2’d mine without the dupe (it’s actually over valued).

Antman is one of the better stall defenders. He can really extend fights with glancing if somebody isn’t smart about who they use.

I get that your 7star options are not A+ defenders… but 6stars are still relevant and you could easily supplement with ascension as well. Often the high sig makes them nastier too, aka Korg as an example