Options

Where is rebalancing info of kushala and cheeilth

It's almost end of the month when is kabam gonna release the rebalancing info for kushala and cheeilth.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,290 ★★★★★
    Probably Tuesday or Thursday.
  • Options
    HarryatomixHarryatomix Posts: 108
    Gamer said:

Where is it mentioned?
  • Options
    Also isn't there any cadence about when this info needs to be released. They are waiting till the end of the month. Doesn't this get add up every month if they keep doing this. Like I am sure the next champs rebalancing will take even longer to come out.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,715 ★★★★★
    The info gets put up at any time
  • Options
    Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Where is it mentioned?
    No place just my thoughts
    Ok cool. I am sure they will release in this month only, but this getting delayed every month is causing some frustration for people who want to rank up the said champs.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,290 ★★★★★
    edited March 24

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Where is it mentioned?
    No place just my thoughts
    Ok cool. I am sure they will release in this month only, but this getting delayed every month is causing some frustration for people who want to rank up the said champs.
    Totally get that’s I rank 5 bull eys and I almost 70 procent he gets a bit of a tune down but for the time being he a bg manic. So i use them for the time being. Kushale for me I haven’t had a great use of he yet
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,097 ★★★★★
    In the past they would usually release them around the end of the month but the last couple of months, they released it early. Most likely, due to the fact that there was a bunch of other content they were working on that required their attention.

We should be receiving the updates any time now, but to my knowledge, I haven't heard of any complaints regarding November's champions. So if all goes well, we'll be hearing about another buff to an older champion coming up.
  • Options

In the past they would usually release them around the end of the month but the last couple of months, they released it early. Most likely, due to the fact that there was a bunch of other content they were working on that required their attention.

We should be receiving the updates any time now, but to my knowledge, I haven't heard of any complaints regarding November's champions. So if all goes well, we'll be hearing about another buff to an older champion coming up.

They should follow a proper cadence, can't keep the community waiting for the update. If end of the month is what's best for them they should stick to it, releasing it early for a few months is gonna give false expectations to people like me.

That said hopefully they buff one of the x men this time.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,809 Guardian

They should follow a proper cadence, can't keep the community waiting for the update. If end of the month is what's best for them they should stick to it, releasing it early for a few months is gonna give false expectations to people like me.

Their cadence is they come out when they've made a decision. Some decisions are easier than others, but you need to give them time to gather data, analyze that data, and then decide if the data supports their target goals for the champion. Even after the data is collected, they must decide if they're happy with how the champion has landed, or if something should change. If something needs to change, then they must decide how they want them to change. If neither champion needs a change, then they find another champion who needs a tune-up and have to decide if and how they want to tune them up. There are also probably other things that go into this process that I'm not even aware of. The devs typically have a good idea of how to change/tune-up a champion by the time the rebalance info post goes out.

As you can see, it is quite the process they have to go through for these things; however, kabam is good at getting it done sometime around 3 months after a champion is released.

TL;DR
    It is quite a process so don't expect a set time for them to be released. They are released after they're done.
  • Options
    JAYIRIJAYIRI Posts: 124
    Cheeilth better be getting a tune up
    Just a bleed and tranquilize refresh and a lil bit of damage vs non gamma would be enough. Making the grizzly grit able to counter evade wouldn't hurt as well
  • Options
    edited March 25
    Pikolu said:

Their cadence is they come out when they've made a decision. Some decisions are easier than others, but you need to give them time to gather data, analyze that data, and then decide if the data supports their target goals for the champion. Even after the data is collected, they must decide if they're happy with how the champion has landed, or if something should change. If something needs to change, then they must decide how they want them to change. If neither champion needs a change, then they find another champion who needs a tune-up and have to decide if and how they want to tune them up. There are also probably other things that go into this process that I'm not even aware of. The devs typically have a good idea of how to change/tune-up a champion by the time the rebalance info post goes out.

As you can see, it is quite the process they have to go through for these things; however, kabam is good at getting it done sometime around 3 months after a champion is released.

TL;DR
    It is quite a process so don't expect a set time for them to be released. They are released after they're done.
    They can still give a duration during which we can expect the update like let's say last week of the month. Then instead of waiting for the whole month it will only be a week of anticipation.
  • Options
    Also if they go for the last week of the month then doesn't it mean it's close to 4 months instead of 3.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,300 ★★★★★
    Breathe. Lol.