Options

Not matched for War 6 tho enlisted

Hey all

My Gold 1 alliance played all 5 wars with 3 full bgs. However due to the dumpster fire xmagica global many members decided to call AW quits.

We decided to continue on with 2bgs (make no mistake, that doesn't mean 20 members are overjoyed with the current situation - nobody is having fun!).

During War 5 I switched the set up to 2bgs and and all defense was reorganized.

After War 5 Matchmaking in Progress started as usual. But it went on for longer than 3 hrs. I went to bed and this morning logged in to find no war.

We didn't receive any Byes.

I already sent a ticket to kabam but I'm here to see if anybody else has also experienced this.

I'm also here to gather disagrees from the lucky people whose seasons are going really well. This is one of the scuffiest seasons I've ever seen - and I've seen them all. Kabam really needs to take this season down now and get working to fix all these problems. There is no semblance of competitiveness in a mode when the mode is broken. And there's plenty evidence of all the problems that justifies an emergency take down.

Comments

• Options
    Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 272 ★★★
    Noticed a bit too late the banner at the top.

My alliance didn't receive the Bye mail though, so this Topic still counts for something.

Also as one more request for kabam to do the right thing and stop this Season.
  • Options
    EdarimEdarim Posts: 30
    we missed 2 out of 6 war because of this bug ... dropped to g4.

for some of us minimum participation of 5 wars is not makeable, if we loses out on a nother war. 2 bg war is completly broken..
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,872 ★★★★★
    It is probably too late to ask but what is in the alliance feeds (if it is still there on War notice)?
  • Options
    Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 272 ★★★

It is probably too late to ask but what is in the alliance feeds (if it is still there on War notice)?

Had a look but yeh, it's long gone. All relevant info there disappears quite quickly. All those massively important "a member has opened a 3* / 4*" notifications drown everything else.
  • Options
    Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 168
    We got pushed into tier 5 without realizing it at the beginning of the season then had to fix placement which took a few wars and then getting members to understand the XMagica while getting matched against alliances that have a higher rating) several hundred) but now we dropped to tier 6 which apparently does not have the XMagica defense tactic so our defense is all whacked out.