**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Incursions is trying to scam us out of resources…

Why is Kabam trying to cheat us out of resources when we go to start a fight (in incursions) the game immediately shuts down so when we immediately go back in, half our health is gone?

Comments

• Options
    ActionoidActionoid Posts: 24
    I've had that happen too. Probably just the model phone you have. Is it older?
  • Options
    Warren_painWarren_pain Posts: 24
    Happen to me also I got a s23ultra
  • Options
    RealRevelationRealRevelation Posts: 3
    I have an IPad… this issue is making me just not want to play incursions anymore. It’s the only part of the game this happens on.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 743 ★★★
    that isn't even the worst part. When i climbed , once i got disconnected at zone 17 and my hercules loss all herald and odin buffs....Eventually i did complete it but it costed way much more as herc lost free healing from suicides
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★

Why is Kabam trying to cheat us out of resources when we go to start a fight (in incursions) the game immediately shuts down so when we immediately go back in, half our health is gone?

It's called a bug.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,658 Guardian

I have an IPad… this issue is making me just not want to play incursions anymore. It’s the only part of the game this happens on.

Restart the game yourself (before it gets to the point it will crash) every handful of fights.
    Especially in higher content, things with more node buffs, etc.

And incursions, you build up a bunch of node buffs, much more than other content (with BG and AW maybe coming in next).
    With that complexity that eventually, in short order, starts to cause memory/resource problems, that cause crashes sooner than in other/easier/less-buff content.