6* deathless king groot pieces where can I find them?

Hello everyone who can help me, currently I already have 4 pieces for the 6 star king groot deathless but I wonder where I can get the last piece? Maybe I missed it or something, the first was from the mail, the second for 30,000 bg points, the third for 8,000 glory and the fourth for 600,000 alliance points, but how do I get the last one? I've searched the forum and can't find any information. Hello everyone who can help me, currently I already have 4 pieces for the 6 star king groot deathless but I wonder where I can get the last piece? Maybe I missed it or something, the first was from the mail, the second for 30,000 bg points, the third for 8,000 glory and the fourth for 600,000 alliance points, but how do I get the last one? I've searched the forum and can't find any information.
If anyone can tell me or give me information I would appreciate it and thank you

Comments

• Brad366Brad366 Posts: 98
    They took down the ability to get deathless king groot in the store (i think valient players can have enough points to get the last piece because of the bonus point from the robot objective). I suspect they will repost it next week when the final part of winter of woe goes live and they will also start selling the last 6* piece. However, we will have to wait and see.
  • Brad366 said:

They took down the ability to get deathless king groot in the store (i think valient players can have enough points to get the last piece because of the bonus point from the robot objective). I suspect they will repost it next week when the final part of winter of woe goes live and they will also start selling the last 6* piece. However, we will have to wait and see.

So the last piece can't be gotten with 6* stars? but if there are people who already have the 5 pieces of 7*
  • Brad366Brad366 Posts: 98

Brad366 said:

So the last piece can't be gotten with 6* stars? but if there are people who already have the 5 pieces of 7*
    The people with all five 7* pieces can't buy it either. It was disabled in the store.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,309 Guardian

Brad366 said:

It wasn't intended for people to have all 5 pieces already but that's to the robot grace point, people could grab the 5th piece earlier than they should. Deathless KG will be available sometime after the update drops next week.