**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First tierlist 🤲

SamanunSamanun Posts: 634 ★★★
Pretty rushed but should be good enough

Comments

• Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 209
    Samanun said:

shield311 said:

Why are there so many of these popping up 🤣 makes no sense and half of these are opinion based and useless.

There are so many gamemodes in the game, each champ has their specialization, in BGs, incursions, raids and normal questing or long term content...

I just saw someone do one and i’ve never done one so i did one
    And yeah they are opinion based but if im going to spend 30 minutes on it might as well share it 🤷‍♂️
    I see, well yea got the point :]

Sorry if I sounded too rude 😔
  • Options
    shield311 said:

Samanun said:

shield311 said:

Why are there so many of these popping up 🤣 makes no sense and half of these are opinion based and useless.

There are so many gamemodes in the game, each champ has their specialization, in BGs, incursions, raids and normal questing or long term content...

I just saw someone do one and i’ve never done one so i did one
    And yeah they are opinion based but if im going to spend 30 minutes on it might as well share it 🤷‍♂️
    I see, well yea got the point :]

Sorry if I sounded too rude 😔
    😌
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    I have my disagreements with this list, but huge respect foe putting shang chi on beyond god tier. He is my favourite skill champ.
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    I love shang chi, but placing him a tier above Nick Fury is wild.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,411 ★★★★★
    Only thing I see relatively wrong is stealthy is in low Demi god tier
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    I dont think you understand Blade... I know he is a bit dated... but some of the champs you have above him is crazy
  • Options

Only thing I see relatively wrong is stealthy is in low Demi god tier

I mean i guess I could’ve placed him a tier higher because of the current BG meta is one of the few times where his slow debuff is good but usually for the most part his slow is unusable that combined with the fact that he’s squishy and isn't a good defender is why i put him there
  • Options
    Milan1405 said:

I had to drop nick a tier sadly because he’s pretty much unusable on attack for bg’s and i know chi isn’t useable on defense but i feel like not being able to attack is worse than not being able to defend also chi just has crazy utility and is much easier and more practical to access than nick’s utility
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 287
    Aegon and Ronan with their own bracket lmao
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 287
    Milan1405 said:

Shang chi is way better than nick. Ik ima get hate but it’s true.
  • Options
    A_Fungi said:

I dont think you understand Blade... I know he is a bit dated... but some of the champs you have above him is crazy

He just doesn’t have much use in the contest rn i guess I could’ve put him with the synergy champs but as a solo champ he’s pretty unremarkable there’s really only one defender i would consider using him for right now that being future ant but there’s better options for that fight.

He has a nice regen but even in bg’s where health is most important him being capped at a 75% heal just isn't good enough if he’s gonna be missing an entire 25% health he might as well not regen at all.
    And danger sense being 40% is unreliable but it’s not like it matters because out of 12 dimensional beings only one of them is a meta defender.
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 475 ★★★
    Samanun said:

Pretty rushed but should be good enough

Not great, not terrible, OG Thor shouldn't be in the worst tier though, I nuke BG matches with him often
  • Options
    Cryptoman78Cryptoman78 Posts: 27
    Juggs gotta be in beyond god tier. Also moleman and hood should be god tier. Red hulk should be bumped up one more tier but other than that it’s pretty good.
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Corvus and Dani in the same tier as champs like Nick and Titania is hilarious. Venom is way too low

Forum tier lists continue to not be good

Nick only makes it to god tier because of defense

Dani has the utility and damage to make god tier she has slow and counters miss and her marked passive is probably one of the most useful abilities at the moment

Corvus is still god tier he still has really good utility and damage he may not be the best bg’s champ but he’s useable, he still destroys aq and aw and for questing he’s really quick.

Titania gets dropped a tier because she’s unreliable i don't know how long people are gonna ignore the fact that her intimidate just doesn’t work and the a.i just throws their special right away and you lose all your debuffs cause they last all of 2 seconds

Venom doesn’t have the utility to make it any higher on the list
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,317 ★★★★★
    edited March 26
    Sorcerer Supreme and Dani Moonstar on the same tier as Juggernaut and Tigra LOL I wonder if we'll ever see an accurate tier list.
  • Options

Juggs gotta be in beyond god tier. Also moleman and hood should be god tier. Red hulk should be bumped up one more tier but other than that it’s pretty good.

Way too many non damaging debuffs out there for juggs to be beyond god tier

Hood maybe, personally i just don't feel like he does enough to make it into godtier

Moleman just aint the same no mo 😞
  • Options
    Samanun said:

Milan1405 said:

I had to drop nick a tier sadly because he’s pretty much unusable on attack for bg’s and i know chi isn’t useable on defense but i feel like not being able to attack is worse than not being able to defend also chi just has crazy utility and is much easier and more practical to access than nick’s utility
    Let me convince you otherwise:

He smashes through tons of defenders with ease and he can do niche matchups like electro. He's an offensive God in battlegrounds being fast and safe, not to mention one of the best defenders in the game. If you look at top players BGs decks, pretty much everyone runs Nick fury, and that's for good reason. He is an amazing defender yes, but definitely a dual threat. "Unusable on attack"...definitely not.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    Thor and Blackwidow below Goldpool and airwalker makes me sad.
  • Options

Sorcerer Supreme and Dani Moonstar on the same tier as Juggernaut and Tigra LOL I wonder if we'll ever see an accurate tier list.

That would require me to make another tier obviously i don't think all the champs in the same tier are on the same level but they still make it into that tier
    Sorcerer is a better champ than tiger tho people only use tigra more because she can nuke but clearly sorcerer is better overall
  • Options

Thor and Blackwidow below Goldpool and airwalker makes me sad.

Thor below goldpool is just wrong lol.
  • Options

Sorcerer is way too high. Barely anyone has a R3 sorcerer supreme (I personally haven't come across any) but tons of people have R3 overseers (including myself), bishops, hyperions, elsa, silk etc and for good reason. They are all way stronger than her, especially in BGs.
  • Options
    Milan1405 said:

Samanun said:

Milan1405 said:

He smashes through tons of defenders with ease and he can do niche matchups like electro. He's an offensive God in battlegrounds being fast and safe, not to mention one of the best defenders in the game. If you look at top players BGs decks, pretty much everyone runs Nick fury, and that's for good reason. He is an amazing defender yes, but definitely a dual threat. "Unusable on attack"...definitely not.
    Yeah sure he’ll be good if he’s r5 ascended with deep wounds also these are really easy fights doom is the only one who’s a decent defender but his health pool is pretty low
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Samanun said:

Emilia90 said:

Corvus and Dani in the same tier as champs like Nick and Titania is hilarious. Venom is way too low

Dani has the utility and damage to make god tier she has slow and counters miss and her marked passive is probably one of the most useful abilities at the moment

Corvus is still god tier he still has really good utility and damage he may not be the best bg’s champ but he’s useable, he still destroys aq and aw and for questing he’s really quick.

Titania gets dropped a tier because she’s unreliable i don't know how long people are gonna ignore the fact that her intimidate just doesn’t work and the a.i just throws their special right away and you lose all your debuffs cause they last all of 2 seconds

tell me ur cav without telling me ur cav
  • Options
    Samanun said:

Milan1405 said:

Samanun said:

Milan1405 said:

Yeah sure he’ll be good if he’s r5 ascended with deep wounds also these are really easy fights doom is the only one who’s a decent defender but his health pool is pretty low
    All the opponents are r5 ascended too and that hulk was R3, and I think so was the titania. Also you can't say ham is an easy defender. Very few champs can take him down faster than 30 seconds with 99.9% health remaining.
  • Options
    Milan1405 said:

Sorcerer is way too high. Barely anyone has a R3 sorcerer supreme (I personally haven't come across any) but tons of people have R3 overseers (including myself), bishops, hyperions, elsa, silk etc and for good reason. They are all way stronger than her, especially in BGs.
    Just because she’s less common doesn’t mean she’s better or worse people can rank who they want
    People rank overseer because not only is he a decent defender but he’s a science champ a lot of people are piling up on science rn because there are a lot of good mystic defenders

Also people ranked a lot of random champs just to become valiant also sorcerer came out after a lot of champs so of course you wouldn’t see her ranked

Bishop gets dropped a tier because not enough utility and relies too much on crit rng and me personally i don't find him to be a very good defender
    Hype only gets ranked for nostalgia
  • Options

Samanun said:

Emilia90 said:

tell me ur cav without telling me ur cav
    Im not cav but at least im not getting mad over other peoples opinions