**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First tierlist 🤲

Comments

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,299 ★★★★★
    Samanun said:

Samanun said:

My parents once told me "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all", but I never listened so here I am.

Are you out of your mind? Some of the responses you've made in here defending why you put champs above other champs are just outright wrong. @Samanun

SS a top 4 mystic in the overall game?
    Nick not a good attacker?
    Corvus being god tier?
    The list goes on ...

The fact that he actually put Sorcerer Supreme above Bishop and Silk is just... I don't even know what to say I'm speechless.
    You got to understand this isn't bg’s tierlist though
    Sorcerer is a way more solid champ that both of them having both utility dmg and consistency which bishop and silk lack that’s why they get knocked down a tier
    Sorcerer Supreme does not have more damage or consistency lol.
    7* Silk can deal over 600k damage in a single sp3 rotation, and 7* Bishop's sp2 usually takes over 200k between actual hits and the incinerate at the end of the special. If you genuinely believe Sorcerer Supreme has more damage and is more consistent than them I don't know what to tell you other than you need to play the game more cause it doesn't sound like you know that much.
    I didn't say she had more damage you can go back and read i never said that im saying her kit is more well rounded and not just a million points in 1 attribute her overall kit is much better

And yes she is more consistent than both of them and it’s not even close silk relies on a.i rng and bishop relies on crit rng while also having a terrible crit rate
    Silk relies on AI? What for? You get to sp3 and they're dead where's the AI reliance there?
    As for Bishop, he doesn't need higher crit rate cause a single crit can deal about 100k in damage without the incinerate. If he had higher crit rate he would be way too strong to be a 7* this early.
    Again, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
  • Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 614 ★★★

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

My parents once told me "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all", but I never listened so here I am.

Are you out of your mind? Some of the responses you've made in here defending why you put champs above other champs are just outright wrong. @Samanun

Corvus being god tier?
    The list goes on ...

The fact that he actually put Sorcerer Supreme above Bishop and Silk is just... I don't even know what to say I'm speechless.
    Sorcerer is a way more solid champ that both of them having both utility dmg and consistency which bishop and silk lack that’s why they get knocked down a tier
    7* Silk can deal over 600k damage in a single sp3 rotation, and 7* Bishop's sp2 usually takes over 200k between actual hits and the incinerate at the end of the special. If you genuinely believe Sorcerer Supreme has more damage and is more consistent than them I don't know what to tell you other than you need to play the game more cause it doesn't sound like you know that much.
    I didn't say she had more damage you can go back and read i never said that im saying her kit is more well rounded and not just a million points in 1 attribute her overall kit is much better

And yes she is more consistent than both of them and it’s not even close silk relies on a.i rng and bishop relies on crit rng while also having a terrible crit rate
    Silk relies on AI? What for? You get to sp3 and they're dead where's the AI reliance there?
    As for Bishop, he doesn't need higher crit rate cause a single crit can deal about 100k in damage without the incinerate. If he had higher crit rate he would be way too strong to be a 7* this early.
    I mean yeah i guess if you’re going for the sp3 rotation then yeah no a.i reliance there but then you’re just kind of getting rid of all her value in doing so her main thing is being able to finish fights quickly if she cant even do that and has no utility then might as well use titania

1 hit of bishop’s sp2 doing 100k? What’s the context for this a 7* rank 3 with recoil most likely i’ve seen a r3 with class advantage do much less.
    And again you’re not listening to everything im saying reliance on crit rng lack of utility and he’s not that good of a defender that’s why he is where he is.
  • Options
    Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Corvus being god tier?
    The list goes on ...

I mean yeah i guess if you’re going for the sp3 rotation then yeah no a.i reliance there but then you’re just kind of getting rid of all her value in doing so her main thing is being able to finish fights quickly if she cant even do that and has no utility then might as well use titania

1 hit of bishop’s sp2 doing 100k? What’s the context for this a 7* rank 3 with recoil most likely i’ve seen a r3 with class advantage do much less.
    And again you’re not listening to everything im saying reliance on crit rng lack of utility and he’s not that good of a defender that’s why he is where he is.
    You don't need AI reliance for sp2 either dude what are you talking about? What AI reliance do you need for sp2? 🤣

Three L takes in a single paragraph so I'm gonna have to number these:
    1. Yeah recoils class advantage r3 7*, if you used SS in a similar scenario at the same rank she would never even get close to dealing that much in a single hit.
    2. Lack of utility? One of the best purify counters, massive energy resistance so he can take hazard shift shock or incinerate lanes in AW or story content with zero issues and he can also purify bleeds by holding block. He has utility, not a ton but it's there.
    3. Not that good of a defender? My guy, you literally have Sorcerer Supreme in God tier, she's a worse defender than Sunspot... What is going on is this argument real or am I arguing with an NPC? 💀
    Anyways back to his actual defensive abilities: steady release after sp1 (you literally can't hit him for 10 secs if you aren't incinerate immune), sp2 (massive block penetration and requires perfect timing to fully dex, if you get clipped by the last bit you get incinerated and lose a **** ton of health).
  • Options

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Corvus being god tier?
    The list goes on ...

You don't need AI reliance for sp2 either dude what are you talking about? What AI reliance do you need for sp2? 🤣

1. Yeah recoils class advantage r3 7*, if you used SS in a similar scenario at the same rank she would never even get close to dealing that much in a single hit.
    2. Lack of utility? One of the best purify counters, massive energy resistance so he can take hazard shift shock or incinerate lanes in AW or story content with zero issues and he can also purify bleeds by holding block. He has utility, not a ton but it's there.
    3. Not that good of a defender? My guy, you literally have Sorcerer Supreme in God tier, she's a worse defender than Sunspot... What is going on is this argument real or am I arguing with an NPC? 💀
    Anyways back to his actual defensive abilities: steady release after sp1 (you literally can't hit him for 10 secs if you aren't incinerate immune), sp2 (massive block penetration and requires perfect timing to fully dex, if you get clipped by the last bit you get incinerated and lose a **** ton of health).
    Idk tho my r1 unawakened SS did a 51k crit sp2 no class advantage no recoils with the potential to go much higher, saying she wont reach anywhere near bishop if she was r3 with recoils is just wrong

Yes a lack of utility you can name as many different abilities as you want it’s not about quantity it’s about quality not that he has either

I wasn't basing her off her defensive ability Where did you get that impression? I literally have chi in beyond god tier because he’s a god on attack

Also i said bishop isn’t a good defender To Me and that’s one of the reasons i put him where i put him on my personal list

once you learn to dex his sp2 he has nothing else you don't need perfect timing it’s not hard
    To avoid his sp1 just block or do a 4 hit combo and dash back early or just use your own special attack to push him to an sp2
  • Options

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Corvus being god tier?
    The list goes on ...

Also intercepts to build vulnerabilities that’s what i mean by a.i reliance
  • Options
    Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Corvus being god tier?
    The list goes on ...

Idk tho my r1 unawakened SS did a 51k crit sp2 no class advantage no recoils with the potential to go much higher, saying she wont reach anywhere near bishop if she was r3 with recoils is just wrong

Yes a lack of utility you can name as many different abilities as you want it’s not about quantity it’s about quality not that he has either

I wasn't basing her off her defensive ability Where did you get that impression? I literally have chi in beyond god tier because he’s a god on attack

Also i said bishop isn’t a good defender To Me and that’s one of the reasons i put him where i put him on my personal list

once you learn to dex his sp2 he has nothing else you don't need perfect timing it’s not hard
    To avoid his sp1 just block or do a 4 hit combo and dash back early or just use your own special attack to push him to an sp2
    First special no ramp up? Doubt it.

He counters purify completely and he can deal with dot debuffs, he has decent enough utility. What does SS have? Armor break slow and nullify? Top tier utility right there lmao

I didn't, you said Bishop isn't that good on defense, I said SS is virtually useless on defense which she is, straight up.

You do need perfect timing, the beam has three hits if you time it wrong even for a split second you will end up getting clipped. At this point, not only do I think you've never played with these champs, you haven't even played against them lol you probably watch videos on YouTube and that's it.
  • Options
    Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Corvus being god tier?
    The list goes on ...

Also intercepts to build vulnerabilities that’s what i mean by a.i reliance
    Whoever told you to intercept with Silk lied to you, that is absolutely not true. You don't need to intercept for extra vulnerabilities for big sp2, you just need a relic.
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Corvus being god tier?
    The list goes on ...

He counters purify completely and he can deal with dot debuffs, he has decent enough utility. What does SS have? Armor break slow and nullify? Top tier utility right there lmao

I didn't, you said Bishop isn't that good on defense, I said SS is virtually useless on defense which she is, straight up.

You do need perfect timing, the beam has three hits if you time it wrong even for a split second you will end up getting clipped. At this point, not only do I think you've never played with these champs, you haven't even played against them lol you probably watch videos on YouTube and that's it.
    If my opponent place their sorcerer supreme on defence instead of their bishop (equal rank) I'd be laughing as bishop is a way tougher defender, especially if you don't have an ideal counter.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Putting NF and Nimrod at the same tier as Dani Moonstar and Peni Parker is a very hot take.
    Both NF and Nimrod should at the top tier, and both DM and PP should be a tier below.
    Warlock, Shuri and Titania could easily qualify for the top tier also.
    Bishop could be a tier above easily, considering his defensive value and also currently being one of the top counters at AW, for one of the most annoying and meta defenders right now, Bullseye.
    Generally is a good tier list, but with over 250 champs listed and of course personal bias involved (since as stated from op is his personal opinion), it’s hard to be absolutely accurate and satisfy all players 🙂
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,160 ★★★★
    edited March 27
    Nice try but you are way off lol
  • Options
    Milan1405 said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Corvus being god tier?
    The list goes on ...

If my opponent place their sorcerer supreme on defence instead of their bishop (equal rank) I'd be laughing as bishop is a way tougher defender, especially if you don't have an ideal counter.
    Whoever disagreed with this must be Conqueror or something lmao.
  • Options

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Corvus being god tier?
    The list goes on ...

Nope not the first special but it doesn't matter cause she gains power so fast you can throw an sp1 then immediately throw an sp1

Armor break slow nullify power control and sustainability a-lot better than what bishop has which is nothing. I said bishop isn't a good defender because people think of him as a defender or even a dual threat.

Perfect timing would be a frame perfect which it is no where close to being you have quite a bit of leeway when dexing it if you’re not panicking his sp2 has pretty obvious visual q’s so if you need to just look at his hand if you need to
    Even his sp1 is looks harder than it is

Also you dont need to slip in insults at the end of everything you type
  • Options
    Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Corvus being god tier?
    The list goes on ...

Nope not the first special but it doesn't matter cause she gains power so fast you can throw an sp1 then immediately throw an sp1

Armor break slow nullify power control and sustainability a-lot better than what bishop has which is nothing. I said bishop isn't a good defender because people think of him as a defender or even a dual threat.

Perfect timing would be a frame perfect which it is no where close to being you have quite a bit of leeway when dexing it if you’re not panicking his sp2 has pretty obvious visual q’s so if you need to just look at his hand if you need to

Bishop has nothing??

He can shrug off bleeds, has high enough energy resistance to reduce and then heal from energy DOT like incinerate, shock and coldsnap (he's effectively got quadruple immunities!) not to mention he deals damage back for energy damage done to him which is really nice. He has regeneration buffs and prowess effects which both come in handy not to mention the fact that he punishes champs for shrugging off debuffs and deals energy damage to them, as well as passively stuns them for increased duration. He also deals nice incinerate damage via the SP1 and SP2 and has unblockable special attacks when duped which is also nice.

Bishop is stuffed to the max with utility.
  • Options
    Milan1405 said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Corvus being god tier?
    The list goes on ...

Bro who’s placing ss on defense when did i ever say anything about her being a defender?
  • Options
    Milan1405 said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Corvus being god tier?
    The list goes on ...

Bishop has nothing??

He can shrug off bleeds, has high enough energy resistance to reduce and then heal from energy DOT like incinerate, shock and coldsnap (he's effectively got quadruple immunities!) not to mention he deals damage back for energy damage done to him which is really nice. He has regeneration buffs and prowess effects which both come in handy not to mention the fact that he punishes champs for shrugging off debuffs and deals energy damage to them, as well as passively stuns them for increased duration. He also deals nice incinerate damage via the SP1 and SP2 and has unblockable special attacks when duped which is also nice.

You’re just naming a bunch of random things that don't even matter i feel like half of those would fall into luxury not utility it’s about quality not quantity
    Also i don’t mean nothing as in literally nothing it was a slight exaggeration
  • Options
    Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Corvus being god tier?
    The list goes on ...

Cool, Bishop can do that on first sp2 with no ramp up. If you r3 her and gave her recoils she still wouldn't be able to land a 100k crit on her first sp2.

Right but armor break and slow can both be purified, so Bishop is better against skill defenders who have purify. You see, you can't just generalize quality like that cause some champs will have better utility depending on the defender they're facing and the nodes therefore you can't really say one has better utility than the other. There are way too many variables in the game that can change how useful that specific piece of utility is.

I didn't say it doesn't have any visual cues, I said the beam's three full hits so due to how frames work you have to time it right. If the special was four hits it would be impossible to dex, whether you want to admit it or not the window for the dex is not really small. Again, probably just watching livestreams and since other people make it look easy you just automatically think it is without actually having done it yourself.

I'm not insulting you, I'm just saying you don't sound like someone who knows that they're talking about. Look at the agree disagree ratio on this post alone (or on your profile, might as well)
  • Options
    edited March 27
    Milan1405 said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Corvus being god tier?
    The list goes on ...

Bishop has nothing??

No no, slow and armor break are top utility my guy, definitely better quality than quadruple immunity and everything else you just named lmao I don't think I've ever laughed this hard ngl.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Samanun said:

Milan1405 said:

@Samanun what progression are you btw? As pretty much no paragon/valiant I know would put sorcerer and peni in a tier above bishop, overseer, silk, hype etc.

Paragon 1 r3 7*
    🧢

Also are we gonna ignore thor in the same tier as groot?
  • Options

Milan1405 said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Corvus being god tier?
    The list goes on ...

Bishop has nothing??

No no, slow and armor break are top utility my guy, definitely better quality than quadruple immunity and everything else you just named lmao I don't think I've ever laughed this hard ngl.
    Can we also just appreciate how much OP seems to value armour break, then goes and puts Thor in the worst tier with groot as @SaltE_Wenis69 said :lol:
  • Options
    Jamal_2Jamal_2 Posts: 1
    Milan1405 said:

Milan1405 said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Corvus being god tier?
    The list goes on ...

Bishop has nothing??

Can we also just appreciate how much OP seems to value armour break, then goes and puts Thor in the worst tier with groot as @SaltE_Wenis69 said :lol:
    bro had to be absolutely wasted making this tier list or something
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

Corvus being god tier?
    The list goes on ...

Thats wild...I've seen some questionable tier lists in the past, but damn... I think this one's the weirdest one yet.
    He's actually trying to justify it too... I don't think we should even bother arguing, it's a lost cause.
    10000000% agree.

Sometimes it's better to just agree to disagree.
    It seems like this is one of those cases.
  • Options

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Corvus being god tier?
    The list goes on ...

Cool, Bishop can do that on first sp2 with no ramp up. If you r3 her and gave her recoils she still wouldn't be able to land a 100k crit on her first sp2.

Right but armor break and slow can both be purified, so Bishop is better against skill defenders who have purify. You see, you can't just generalize quality like that cause some champs will have better utility depending on the defender they're facing and the nodes therefore you can't really say one has better utility than the other. There are way too many variables in the game that can change how useful that specific piece of utility is.

I didn't say it doesn't have any visual cues, I said the beam's three full hits so due to how frames work you have to time it right. If the special was four hits it would be impossible to dex, whether you want to admit it or not the window for the dex is not really small. Again, probably just watching livestreams and since other people make it look easy you just automatically think it is without actually having done it yourself.

I'm not insulting you, I'm just saying you don't sound like someone who knows that they're talking about. Look at the agree disagree ratio on this post alone (or on your profile, might as well)
    Like i said you can immediately throw an sp2 but alright, it’s not like bishop needs 0 ramp up he still needs to get his prowess and yes i know he can do that pretty quick so you don’t have to say it but it still is some ramp up
    SS doesn’t need to come out the gate with crazy damage

Okay silks debuffs can be purified hulks, cgrs, scorp, fant, nick, ham, quicksilver, archangel, tigra, lady d, shang chi, photon, shuri, can all have their debuffs purified so cool i guess bishop is just better than all these champs because he counters purify which not every skill champ does
    So cool he’s better than her for the class he has an advantage against but not even the whole class just the ones that purify.

“some champs will have better utility depending on the defender they're facing and the nodes therefore you can't really say one has better utility than the other.”

by this logic ronan is the best champ in the game. Yeah you can say one has better utility than the other ronan is better than herc when there’s a **** ton of debuffs but herc better than him 99.9% of the time that’s how you measure utility it’s about what’s most prominent in the entire game at the moment evade unstoppable and power gain are very common needing to counter purify… not so much

I didn't say that you didn't say it doesn’t have any visual cues im just saying that the visuals cues make it extremely easy.
    Of course you have to time it right the same as any other special attack

“ whether you want to admit it or not the window for the dex is not really small” yes i know the window is pretty big actually
    When i say a big window don’t mean you have like an entire second or anything i just mean for a video game it’s a pretty big widow or at least to me some of the games i play have you time things in a single frame or two

Who even still looks at disagrees i did this “😌” and it got 4 disagrees
    And yeah i do actually play the game and do things i say it’d be really cringe if i really just sat here on the forums lying for god knows how many hours

This really prove anything but here are some decent fights https://mega.nz/folder/wrM0VA5T#c9mefYYQKGHpwKQZMChIXg
  • Options
    Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Posts: 206 ★★
    Ranking darkhawk so low is an insult.
  • Options
    Milan1405 said:

Milan1405 said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Corvus being god tier?
    The list goes on ...

Bishop has nothing??

Slow, power control, sustainability

And yes thor goes in the worst tier he has no utility dmg isnt everything
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Samanun said:

Milan1405 said:

Milan1405 said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Corvus being god tier?
    The list goes on ...

Bishop has nothing??

brodie does not know how to work around unstoppable, bait specials, or stay alive😭 This seems like a big skill issue to me
  • Options

Milan1405 said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Corvus being god tier?
    The list goes on ...

Bishop has nothing??

He doesn’t have quadruple immunity the upsell is crazy, everything else bro named was just straight waffle
  • Options
    Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Corvus being god tier?
    The list goes on ...

Like i said you can immediately throw an sp2 but alright, it’s not like bishop needs 0 ramp up he still needs to get his prowess and yes i know he can do that pretty quick so you don’t have to say it but it still is some ramp up
    SS doesn’t need to come out the gate with crazy damage

Okay silks debuffs can be purified hulks, cgrs, scorp, fant, nick, ham, quicksilver, archangel, tigra, lady d, shang chi, photon, shuri, can all have their debuffs purified so cool i guess bishop is just better than all these champs because he counters purify which not every skill champ does
    So cool he’s better than her for the class he has an advantage against but not even the whole class just the ones that purify.

“some champs will have better utility depending on the defender they're facing and the nodes therefore you can't really say one has better utility than the other.”

by this logic ronan is the best champ in the game. Yeah you can say one has better utility than the other ronan is better than herc when there’s a **** ton of debuffs but herc better than him 99.9% of the time that’s how you measure utility it’s about what’s most prominent in the entire game at the moment evade unstoppable and power gain are very common needing to counter purify… not so much

I didn't say that you didn't say it doesn’t have any visual cues im just saying that the visuals cues make it extremely easy.
    Of course you have to time it right the same as any other special attack

“ whether you want to admit it or not the window for the dex is not really small” yes i know the window is pretty big actually
    When i say a big window don’t mean you have like an entire second or anything i just mean for a video game it’s a pretty big widow or at least to me some of the games i play have you time things in a single frame or two

Who even still looks at disagrees i did this “😌” and it got 4 disagrees
    And yeah i do actually play the game and do things i say it’d be really cringe if i really just sat here on the forums lying for god knows how many hours

This really prove anything but here are some decent fights https://mega.nz/folder/wrM0VA5T#c9mefYYQKGHpwKQZMChIXg
    Not what I said at all big brain, what I was pointing out is that utility depends entirely on the matchup not that Bishop is inherently better than everyone.

Ronan was in fact better than Herc during that BGs meta that had a ton of buffs yes. He could stun lock permanently right off the bat. Yes that is the logic indeed, just like how Werewolf was better than Juggernaut for the dot meta, you following now or still nah?
  • Options
    Milan1405 said:

Milan1405 said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Corvus being god tier?
    The list goes on ...

Bishop has nothing??

So i guess she just doesn’t have slow and power control then my b

Samanun said:

Milan1405 said:

Milan1405 said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Corvus being god tier?
    The list goes on ...

Bishop has nothing??

brodie does not know how to work around unstoppable, bait specials, or stay alive😭 This seems like a big skill issue to me
    Yeah i do the point of utility is that you don't have to work around anything
    But when they were making purify a big talking point nobody says “they don't know how to work around purify” actually insane how hurt people can get over someone’s opinion 😂
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,328 ★★★★★
    It's hilarious that Kabam don't close this random poor pointless thread but will immediately close any complaint thread with little "heated arguments"
  • Options

Samanun said:

Milan1405 said:

Milan1405 said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Corvus being god tier?
    The list goes on ...

Bishop has nothing??

No! You need slow for unstoppable. And don't you know baiting specials requires AI cooperation? Therefore you need power control, massive utility.