**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So this bad boy is in the basic pool now?

ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,758 ★★★★★
I opened a daily crystal, got a 6* crystal, opened it and got this fine gentleman.

What surprised me is that I didn't think he was in the basic pool. Isn't he supposed to only be able to be pulled from those dupe crystals?

Comments

• Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    Intresting
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,200 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

I opened a daily crystal, got a 6* crystal, opened it and got this fine gentleman.

What surprised me is that I didn't think he was in the basic pool. Isn't he supposed to only be able to be pulled from those dupe crystals?

Don’t think he in there
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,977 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

Thanks, @Pandingo, that helped out me as a big ol' doofus. It says I indeed got Iron Fist from a max sig crystal. I'm not sure why my head short circuited and forgot that I apparently (again, as per the alliance feed) got a Warlock first and then opened the resulting max sig crystal. Legit one of the weirdest things to have happened to me in quite a while.

Well, having been sick as a dog the day before, having a bad night's sleep and then opening the crystal right when I woke up groggily in the morning might have something to do with it... :smiley:

Git gud (from sick)
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
    Hope you're all good. And no sweat. Happens to us. I call it pop fatigue. Like...I'm just clearing inventory where the heck did that come from???