**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it time to add units to Cav EQ rewards yet?

cur53dcur53d Posts: 289 ★★
The rewards now are barely worth my most valuable resource (time). I only bother with Cav EQ when I need event quest completion points, mostly for the revive and 25 units.

Comments

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,323 ★★★★★
    That's true, there's no reason to not add units in energy hungry pointless EQ.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,967 ★★★★★
    On a recent stream they talked about rewards budgets and to add in one area they would need to remove from another.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,196 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

That's true, there's no reason to not add units in energy hungry pointless EQ.

Then there wil remove a few from arean and make it harder to grind unit while in a quest. So u hav a harder time getting unit
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,144 ★★★★★
    That's a terrible idea and here's why:
    The total amount of units available in event quest is always the same. They stated this fact. Don't believe you'll get more units overall.
    When they removed beginner difficulty, they added the units to UC. So if you want the units in cav difficulty, they'll remove them from the lowest difficulty. What will this achieve ? Nerf our unit farm cause you won't be able to auto fight CEQ just like you can with the lowest.