**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Raids should replace AQ.

NüΚΞNüΚΞ Posts: 115 ★★
I love raids and miss it when it’s gone. Thank you Kabam for making an enjoyable event even if it is sort of cheese. I feel like AQ could be replaced with a mini-raids weekly building up to the once a month big raids.

Not sure what that looks like something like the paragon gauntlet challenge where the alliance fights big mini bosses and 100% completion gives raids tickets, loyalty… all the stuff you normally get when doing AQ 100% completion.

Going back to AQ after raids is over is so depressing 😂. Anyways just my thoughts.

Comments

• Options
    Headache… more of a headache than AQ? The only value of AQ is loyalty and raids tickets. Basically by making mini raids for AQ you’d be boss rushing with all 10 members to get 100% completion. Instead of 8 paths of boring fights with a silly timeline for AQ currently. Of course all hypothetical but this sounds so much better and so much more enjoyable with alliance team
  • Options
    StertslStertsl Posts: 76
    NüΚΞ said:

100% completion gives raids tickets, loyalty… all the stuff you normally get when doing AQ 100% completion.

Ah yes loyalty, something we normally get from aq
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,338 ★★★★★
    NüΚΞ said:

Headache… more of a headache than AQ? The only value of AQ is loyalty and raids tickets. Basically by making mini raids for AQ you’d be boss rushing with all 10 members to get 100% completion. Instead of 8 paths of boring fights with a silly timeline for AQ currently. Of course all hypothetical but this sounds so much better and so much more enjoyable with alliance team

In regular AQ I can take a little nap while clearing it, mini raids? Have to calculate every move and make sure team is also doing great, all while managing potions which I rather use on actual raids.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Remove the entry cost and I’d be all in
  • Options
    You use potions on raids?
  • Options
    No calculation needed go in and smash
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    completetly agree... but I wouldn't have to pay 180 tickets every week / not get them from AQ / would have to change that system