**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stream tomorrow

We might get a preview of act 8.4/8 final boss + rewards on the stream tomorrow. What are y’all expectations for the rewards? Anyone expecting a 7 star abyss nexus selector or a 7 star selector in general?

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,406 ★★★★★
    Genie4pf said:

We might get a preview of act 8.4/8 final boss + rewards on the stream tomorrow. What are y’all expectations for the rewards? Anyone expecting a 7 star abyss nexus selector or a 7 star selector in general?

They will probs do a double stream as the thursday stream is art team coming in and not the actual person who designed it so there probs be a part 2 on the day it goes live they will do an hour stream before it
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,328 ★★★★★
    Any chance of Spider-punk giveaway? Hold up 👀
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

Any chance of Spider-punk giveaway? Hold up 👀

Yes, always giving away a 7-Star and two 6-Stars of each of the next month's Champs - so, Prowlers as well. Or at least that's the current giveaway structure.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,035 ★★★★★
    What time is tomorrow’s stream? The DST switch has me all out of wack.
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

There won't be anything about the boss/rewards on tomorrow's stream.

But we will tell you the release date and when we'll have more info to share.

But you should probably hang out at the stream anyways because, I don't know if you heard, but Spider-Punk is coming to the Contest... and we're going to use him to showcase the Art Team's development process!

Well I might actually have a chance of watching it if it wasn't at 9am on a Thursday.
  • Options
    Genie4pfGenie4pf Posts: 53
    Kabam Jax said:

There won't be anything about the boss/rewards on tomorrow's stream.

But we will tell you the release date and when we'll have more info to share.

But you should probably hang out at the stream anyways because, I don't know if you heard, but Spider-Punk is coming to the Contest... and we're going to use him to showcase the Art Team's development process!

Sure. Been pretty hyped about punk since i saw the movie