Options

Trader's Outpost expiration?

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,207 ★★★★★
I was just wondering if the trader's Outpost store is leaving the last day of the event, or if it will hang around for a week (or more). If so, since it restocks every week, I could save some of my crystals/whatever they are, but if not, then I'll spend them. I tried using the wonderful search for MCOC forum and didn't see anything related. Thanks everyone.

Comments

• Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★
    It is permanent I believe. They said they were gonna start putting that currency in all future side quests if I’m not mistaken.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,829 ★★★★★
    Err.. they reset every week... And they have a limit on things u can buy
  • Options

Is the store staying was my question though? I know that they reset weekly. I was wondering if the store was staying or leaving. But I think @OGAvenger answered it. Thanks.
  • Options
    Mixtapevol02Mixtapevol02 Posts: 49

Yea I don’t get why they did that, especially when the content of the bundles don’t change. It just makes it harder for people to plan what they want and can buy.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,837 ★★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

It is permanent I believe. They said they were gonna start putting that currency in all future side quests if I’m not mistaken.

Are you sure its permanent? It makes more sense for it to be here for the duration of the 3 month magika themed timeframe.

Outside of Valiant Bundle 4, the bundles are kind if stale, and to have them be the same each month for a long time, it wouldn’t really make sense, as rewards should improve as time progresses
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,273 ★★★
    I will wait 3 months to buy Nigthcrawler 6 stars

So ,you can see it may last forever 👍
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,070 ★★★★★
    oh this is a very good dialogue .. had no idea this was permanent ... i mean i know they said NEW store but i thought it was just for the month .. i'll take it though even if the items available are poop for Paragon lol
  • Options
    JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 149
    Why do the Nightcrawler stones expire in 14 days if it's lasting longer than that?
  • Options
    Cure2024Cure2024 Posts: 114 ★★

Why do the Nightcrawler stones expire in 14 days if it's lasting longer than that?

because every month they will have a new champ.
  • Options
    WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 201 ★★
    Cure2024 said:

because every month they will have a new champ.
    No ever saga will have a new champ
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★

If you’re talking about the timer on the stones in the store, it’s because the purchase limit resets each month.
  • Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    Will the gems earned expire? in a week I'd like to get a jump on the tokens and not miss out on 1 of bundle 4 (clearly the best of the overall stale bundles). Poor planning resulted in me losing out on a bundle 4 on week 1.
    ALSO
    Will the bundles themselves update with different rewards each month?
    AND
    Does the Trader's Outpost go away after this 3-month event, or will it stick around for some other SQ thing during the months after?
    Sorry for all the questions. Just trying to get a good understanding so I can plan accordingly.
  • Options
    Jax replied on a different thread(or maybe crashed did). The store will stay the same, and if it does, it will have very minimal changes.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    There will be a new saga after these three month end. I would think the currency/store would remain but haven’t seen confirmation.
  • Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    Thanks guys