**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should the 30 NC runes have been in the BG solo objectives instead of in GC

Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 476 ★★★
The sentiment im getting from a lot of summoners, particularly the F2P variety is that the Nightcrawler runes/tokens have been put in an inconvenient spot, with entry into the Gladiators Circuit 3 seasons consecutively, being a prerequisite to obtaining them.

I'd like to know if anyone else thinks so, and why or why not.

Should the 30 NC runes have been in the BG solo objectives instead of in GC 63 votes

Yes
65%
CdvaDrZolaRaganatorMidnightfoxccrider474hydrogohardpuretexan_23GrimXYZSbkruebAyden_noah1plutztomGiantwalrus56GravityWerriesskayzzcoCrcrcrcShorty02Darkraw34613579rebel_Ortoun 41 votes
No
34%
Talha305RajaSecondSkrillerphillgreenPIKESTAINGarloKoiBoy18PikoluDeaconcaptain_rogersItsClobberinTimeSaucyGogispj86MeowsalotSaltE_Wenis69mbgibsonMiniMFDab_westBringPopcornvictor158 22 votes

Comments

• Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 476 ★★★
    Yes
    I think they should, there's definitely been no shortage of people complaining about the difficulty of the matches leading up to GC.

How Kabam can go from giving a 7 star champ away from platinum tracks, to making a 7 star champ almost unobtainable by all but the very top level of summoners in a hard PvP game mode is strange to me.
  • Options
    Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 155
    Yes
    They did this on purpose. It's to make spenders bash FTP as they try to make their climb to the top. They want it achievable but only those with massive accounts and spending tons of time and units to get there.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Yes
    There should’ve at least been 10-20 extra earnable runestones to cut ftp some slack. Miss 2 days in arena? No nc for you. Miss gc once? No nc for you. I loved that we had some breathing room with WoW but they did not stay with that trend.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    No

There should’ve at least been 10-20 extra earnable runestones to cut ftp some slack. Miss 2 days in arena? No nc for you. Miss gc once? No nc for you. I loved that we had some breathing room with WoW but they did not stay with that trend.

I missed the arena one so Idec anymore😭
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Yes

I missed the arena one so Idec anymore😭
    I haven’t missed any… yet. But it’s such a high bar for a champ who seems to want the dupe anyway. Plus they picked my 2 least favorite game modes incursions & bgs to be the hardest part of getting him