**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So I saw in Richtheman's video that you can sell the runestones for 7* shards

2»

Comments

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,732 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

I dont think they are NC runestones.. probably the stones you get from the AW showcase ... Anyway finish the vid for clarification...

Wrong. It's the nightcrawler runestones you can sell for 7* shards. 150 per according to miike/jax.
    Ewww thats too little
    how is it too little? it's 120 for a 7 star NC but only 100 for a fully formed 7* I'd say that's pretty damn generous from Kabam tbh
    Was thinking on overflow ones and quantity that lower progressions can get, didn't think it thru as not taking NC. I guess the number is good if you don't want NC
    If people don’t t want NC how will they do the exclusive objectives we’ll need him for?
    Well that's what i was thinking; but some people in this thread were clearly thinking on trading 120 runes for 7* after the announcement
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 682 ★★★

Buttehrs said:

I dont think they are NC runestones.. probably the stones you get from the AW showcase ... Anyway finish the vid for clarification...

Wrong. It's the nightcrawler runestones you can sell for 7* shards. 150 per according to miike/jax.
    Ewww thats too little
    how is it too little? it's 120 for a 7 star NC but only 100 for a fully formed 7* I'd say that's pretty damn generous from Kabam tbh
    Was thinking on overflow ones and quantity that lower progressions can get, didn't think it thru as not taking NC. I guess the number is good if you don't want NC
    If people don’t t want NC how will they do the exclusive objectives we’ll need him for?
    Well that's what i was thinking; but some people in this thread were clearly thinking on trading 120 runes for 7* after the announcement
    Wait what NC exclusive contents/objectives are we talking about?

Did I missed something? 🤣

Am I have to consider ranking my 6*?

Very confused.com
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,732 ★★★★★
    edited March 28
    Fryday said:

Buttehrs said:

Ewww thats too little

Very confused.com
    I'm not exactly sure, this is pure assumption; I would assume a set of objectives after the ammount of work to get it... Like with DG
    I really don't know if it was announced or not. Maybe Sakuragi knows.
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 682 ★★★

Fryday said:

Buttehrs said:

Ewww thats too little

Very confused.com
    I'm not exactly sure, this is pure assumption; I would assume a set of objectives after the ammount of work to get it... Like with DG
    Oh ok, man you scared me 🤣🤣🤣.

Well it is slim chance of me getting a 7*, so hope if there is an exclusive objective, then it might be something we can do with 6* (and not need to R5 ascend to do so) 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 902 ★★★
    If they put the 7* NC objective in WOW type event, it would be kinda helpful I guessed.
    Supposed if we knew that earlier I might get the daily paragon deals as I think it is a very tiny carrot that might make this old horse push a little harder…
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★

Fryday said:

Buttehrs said:

Ewww thats too little

Very confused.com
    I really don't know if it was announced or not. Maybe Sakuragi knows.
    Pure speculation on my part 😆
  • Options
    713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Posts: 130

The trade in is based on progression, Paragon + Valiant get 7-star shards, and I think it's Uncollected-TB that get 6-star shards. What matters is your progression when the item is in the store, not your progression when you collect the Runestones, so you still have a couple months to try to push higher.

Thank you, but it also means I'm far from getting a 7* 😞
  • Options
    tznyctznyc Posts: 5

The trade in is based on progression, Paragon + Valiant get 7-star shards, and I think it's Uncollected-TB that get 6-star shards. What matters is your progression when the item is in the store, not your progression when you collect the Runestones, so you still have a couple months to try to push higher.

I wish this was clarified before spending all that mysterium...
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 694 ★★★

Will that was disappointing.
    Im cavalier and I was hoping to at least get to half of a 7star for my 3rd one. now only way I will get the 6star Nightcrawler of I get 2 from this or that the runestons conversion to 6star shards will 275 so basically a dupe 5star.