Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

NEW End-Game Content - Winter of Woe Starts Feb 7th! [Added Info: Deathless Champion Objectives]

Comments

• Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 865 ★★★★
    Ah okay thanks
  • Options
    BawlinnBawlinn Posts: 2
    edited March 21
    How are there considered 2 grace points for paragon players, when the 7* guilly objective isn’t available to everyone? What’s the % of players who have 7* guilly?… 20%? Of that 20%, how many are paragon? Jesus such idiocy.
  • Options
    BawlinnBawlinn Posts: 2
    How are there considered 2 grace points for paragon players, when the 7* guilly objective isn’t available to everyone? What’s the % of players who have 7* guilly?… 20%? Of that 20%, how many are paragon? Jesus such idiocy. Makes no sense.
  • Options
    JUSTRITCHJUSTRITCH Posts: 14
    For the love of all that is holy fix BG Matchmaking... it is insanely stupid to Be a lightweight/middleweight and get matched 3/4 times with heavyweights..

I get its tier based.. but holy how many Legends are so far down the totem pole.. is sickening.
    Im am positive you can make matchmaking better as i will either get someone who is 10× Stronger than my roster.. or I am 10× Stronger than thiers.. i barely see my own size...

Its insanely nonsensical..

At the very least make it less Energy to play.. so many forfeits over ridiculous pairings.

Game is supposed to be fun. Remember that PLEASE
  • Options
    Serega2022Serega2022 Posts: 1
    Who didn't get a double 7* of the guillotine after completing the task for her, will they get it???
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 270 ★★★
    If i were to get top miletsone rewards for valiant, how many points minimum am i required to have after week 4 objectives?
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 206 ★★

If i were to get top miletsone rewards for valiant, how many points minimum am i required to have after week 4 objectives?

11, there are 5 this fortnight and 8 in the final round to get you a total of 24
  • Options
    Hellboyy9999Hellboyy9999 Posts: 35
    I'm a Valiant player started as a Valiant.. Didn't do the Robot objective but I have done all the other objectives including the Deathless Guillotine objective this week. I'm on 17/24 points as of now.. the last week will have 6 objectives which gets me to 23.. As far as I heard kabam said we could skip the Robot objective if we wanted because there will be a grace point.. So what info am I missing out? Anyone?
  • Options
    ChiefGoatChiefGoat Posts: 110

I'm a Valiant player started as a Valiant.. Didn't do the Robot objective but I have done all the other objectives including the Deathless Guillotine objective this week. I'm on 17/24 points as of now.. the last week will have 6 objectives which gets me to 23.. As far as I heard kabam said we could skip the Robot objective if we wanted because there will be a grace point.. So what info am I missing out? Anyone?

6 objectives plus 1 point for initial clear
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,502 ★★★★

1 point for initial clear, 1 for exploration and 1 for each of 6 objectives.
    You're fine.

I have the same amount.
  • Options
    Th

You're fine.

I have the same amount.
    Thanks man
  • Options
    ChiefGoat said:

6 objectives plus 1 point for initial clear
    Thanks! Understood.
  • Options
    IEaZyIEaZy Posts: 4
    How many points were paragon able to get? I have 11 currently did all the challenges, i saw a post 3 points for 6 weeks iam missing a point
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,324 ★★★★
    I didn't complete any Abs-man challenge.. too frustrating for me.. did some Nebula, Hulking, and completed the objective for Dani Moonstar.. only have 9 points.. if there is another one I might get to 12 points but far fetch to reach 15 points.. important is the 100 tier2 dust and 7* Deathless Guillotine, 6* sigs are nice too.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,142 ★★★★★
    I finally did the control : denial challenge against dani. Mahn I really hate this dani fight, I suck dexing her specials. Good thing I kept the revive count under control atleast (total 10 revives for all 4 of the dani challenges).
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,082 ★★★★★
    IEaZy said:

How many points were paragon able to get? I have 11 currently did all the challenges, i saw a post 3 points for 6 weeks iam missing a point

Paragon can get to 20 with everything. 18 max if you didn’t do the robots abs man or the deathless gully.

Right now paragon max is 14, 12 without robots/gully.
  • Options
    Rohith21Rohith21 Posts: 169 ★★

The first objective you complete gives you not one but two points. So that'll make your total 24 when you are done with all 6 challenges.
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 646 ★★★
    Grub88 said:

Paragon 10, Valiant 13

I’m paragon and have 13 point right now. I’m confused on how I’ll make the 24 like they said paragon could. I skipped the abs robot one bit have done everything else. With the extra point we will get I’ll be at14 let’s say… with the final that will only put me at 20. I’ll still be 4 short of the final reward.
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 646 ★★★
    edited March 31
    That is really frustrating kabam! Paragons can’t even get the 2 rewards…. Yall got fix this… make so paragons can get all the reward. Make a special path with 1 more fight for valiant and extra rewards for them when they complete it. It don’t screw all the paragons over like this.
  • Options
    Vipul9987Vipul9987 Posts: 93
    @Kabam Miike I hope that abs man fight in last round of WOE season 1 is not something like we faced in first round. It was a real mess and majority of us wont want to face that same mess again
  • Options
    Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 429 ★★

You're fine.

I have the same amount.
    Is this 100% true? I'm currently on 16 but will be 17 once I get the grace point from the deathless objective so in theory that will still allow me to me to get the final milestone aslong as I do all 6 objective and the completion?
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,502 ★★★★

You're fine.

I have the same amount.
    Is this 100% true? I'm currently on 16 but will be 17 once I get the grace point from the deathless objective so in theory that will still allow me to me to get the final milestone aslong as I do all 6 objective and the completion?
    Yes.
  • Options
    LufasoLufaso Posts: 109
    If I become Valliant next week with 8.4 exploration, I will have the 2 extra valliant objectives to get to 21 ?
  • Options
    KameraryKamerary Posts: 7
    Some of us in the alliance lack one point for the imperishable king Groot because they could not kill the scavenger. very sorry.It would not be bad if you could now give a task purely to the absorber, because now it is quite possible to defeat him.
  • Options
    IEaZyIEaZy Posts: 4
    Are we getting grace points? Iam currently at 17 points didnt do the abs man robot because they said we would get a point if we didn’t do it. I did do the guilly challenge