**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

% calculator is wrong

Pretty sure I'm over 80% it says 55% I'm basically 5/6 complete.
dqlfsoa4zxaz.png

Comments

• Mangas2Mangas2 Posts: 32
    1) Can't when the game is down.

2) But that doesn't fix the problem. It's a band aid to the issue.

• mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    It's the same on on mine also. Not really concerned about it but just a visual glitch I hope
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    It should be about 87%
  • GotszbotGotszbot Posts: 236
    Or maybe. MAYBE. Stick to completing those paths and stop worrying about the %. 55/100. That would mean you need to finish 45% of energy consumption and you've only completed 55% total. Wow such easy math
  • Mangas2Mangas2 Posts: 32
    I'm not worried. I'm reporting a glitch. You appear to be worried since your comment really does not add any positive value to improving the game. But clearly you lack the mental fortitude to understand. So keep commenting on things that don't concern you and worrying about things that don't concern you. You will get far in life(Not)My comments are strictly to help kabam fix the issues they have. I'm not responding to anything else so don't try to think of comebacks because your wasting your time which I'm sure you will or maybe you'll get my drift.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    It for correct itself after completing it. With full rewards. So just a visual error