Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Introducing New Content: SHOWCASE

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,245 ★★★★★
    Antmac24 said:

Why does anything good come with a catch with this game now?

You are paragon, but can’t rank 5 6 stars, bc that makes sense?!
    Battlegrounds evolved into the most sweaty grind sessions ever for a subpar store
    Side events are now 11 quests
    Deathless champs are cool but now you need to play to the WORST game mode to get them

Been playing since 2016 and I’m without an alliance bc I have nothing to work towards until I can become valiant. The fun has never decreased at such a fast rate. This was the only video game I ever played and it’s being taken away.

The 11 side quests wasn’t never meant to be here there could had ending it like it should but there decided to put longer time one it so those people we didn’t get the keys. From the sole event due not a bug so there should only be 8 right now with the war things. Also there could also be one a day. Now u can do what u like one one day rather that’s be focused to be played every day
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 574 ★★
    Why are they all 7* rank 3? How many rank 3 defenders are there in top tier alliances?
  • Options
    SpottyMilky2SpottyMilky2 Posts: 6
    @Kabam Miike is this avaliable to cav players too? just bcuz i dont see it rn
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,245 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike is this avaliable to cav players too? just bcuz i dont see it rn

No
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,434 ★★★★★
    This is the kind of hell top war players go through every day of each month? My god man, it's brutal soul sucking will breaking challange.

Happy for msd, bero, legacy, negase, karate and other streamers tho, they have something to do and try the whole path solo before next WoW release.
    Seatin also showed why he's best Herc player 🤣
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,509 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

This is the kind of hell top war players go through every day of each month? My god man, it's brutal soul sucking will breaking challange.

Happy for msd, bero, legacy, negase, karate and other streamers tho, they have something to do and try the whole path solo before next WoW release.
    Seatin also showed why he's best Herc player 🤣

Seating had me lmao when I watched his clear of it. Hahaha
    Best herc player confirmed! 🤣🤣
  • Options
    KingKongColby38KingKongColby38 Posts: 4
    What tier do you have to be to participate? I'm assuming paragon or higher bc I don't see anything about showcase on my Thronebreaker account?
  • Options

What tier do you have to be to participate? I'm assuming paragon or higher bc I don't see anything about showcase on my Thronebreaker account?

Paragon+
  • Options
    xWMDxxWMDx Posts: 4
    Is Showcase progression locked because I don't see it in game

• Options
    DancingPanda_14DancingPanda_14 Posts: 53
    So is this progression-locked? I'm cav and I can't find this anywhere. Don't see anything in the post but did I miss something?
  • Options
    DancingPanda_14DancingPanda_14 Posts: 53
    Kabam Jax said:

Kabam Jax said:

This content is for Paragon and Valiant players, yes.

Damn, sorry to bother then, but i really hoped for the content since it never mentioned the progression lock.
    Better to hurry and get the paragon yeey, justa chapter and 2 r4's left..
    I only just got Paragon recently! If I can do it, you can do it! Good luck!
    Man that stinks, Kabam has been going all in on endgame content for paragon+ and left the rest of us hanging.
  • Options
    SkalamenkoSkalamenko Posts: 32

Kabam Jax said:

Kabam Jax said:

Damn, sorry to bother then, but i really hoped for the content since it never mentioned the progression lock.
    Man that stinks, Kabam has been going all in on endgame content for paragon+ and left the rest of us hanging.
    Well, i have been playing just a bit before banquet and just a one rank4 and 3 quests before paragon, and i am a lousy player who needs revives and restarts almost every fight..
    Just saying it is possible especially now where we can get lots of 5-6 stars easier and kabam is doing awesome job of making us aquire them fast, i have over 50 6* champs.
    Good luck on the progress.
  • Options
    KaspyKaspy Posts: 161 ★★★
    Can you make multiple attempts at this or once you start it you have to complete a path all the way through?
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 646 ★★★
    Kaspy said:

Can you make multiple attempts at this or once you start it you have to complete a path all the way through?

You have 2hrs to do the path, but as many starts/restarts as you want or need. The 2hr timer is basically irrelevant unless you decide to go out to dinner halfway through...
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,481 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Kabam Jax said:

Kabam Jax said:

Have you tried the Women of Power Solo Objectives? They're super fun!
    Women of power was amazing I got 6 star photon and white tiger, kudos to whoever made it
  • Options
    DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Posts: 84
    Haizz another potential bug zzz
  • Options
    TeleusTeleus Posts: 114
    Kabam Jax said:

Kabam Jax said:

Kabam Jax said:

I might have if the rewards were 2* champs I was missing (or 3* chase champs I can’t get since I am Valiant) but not for 4* champs I already have maxed.
  • Options
    Teleus said:

Kabam Jax said:

Kabam Jax said:

Kabam Jax said:

I might have if the rewards were 2* champs I was missing (or 3* chase champs I can’t get since I am Valiant) but not for 4* champs I already have maxed.
    Dude, the main reward was a 6* selector.
  • Options
    SmasherM86SmasherM86 Posts: 67
    This content is very enough for me to uninstall the game and end this madness...
  • Options
    AC2133AC2133 Posts: 1
    I probably use 60 different revives and couldn’t get past sassy…… r5 Titania could only get him down to 18% by far most difficult- I though woe absorbing man was tough but at least was able to get past him- such a let down to not get final piece for deathless
  • Options
    TeleusTeleus Posts: 114

Teleus said:

Kabam Jax said:

Kabam Jax said:

Kabam Jax said:

Dude, the main reward was a 6* selector.
    I meant for each of the little individual objectives, but a 6* selector isn’t driving my decisions either. The only 6*s I am missing are red Deadpool and punisher, while I am missing 44 2*s.
  • Options
    ZeronpavelZeronpavel Posts: 1
    edited March 29
    Hello, @Kabam Miike . I may have missed this point somewhere, but I’m wondering if this part of King Groot’s Cursed will be available for purchase for the same units? I remember that such an option was introduced for Guillotine, but I managed to build its 7* version and this was not required. It’s just that there are problems with the latest tests, including due to the lack of enough time, and I wouldn’t want to lose the Cursed champion because of this.
  • Options
    Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 276
    PT_99 said:

t

So is this progression-locked? I'm cav and I can't find this anywhere. Don't see anything in the post but did I miss something?

Your cav champs will die by 1 blocked hit from that Venom 😬

Be glad you didn't had to go through this circus.
    Absolutely right. It's a scam, especially that Sasquatch. And the AI, input drops, frame skips, and all those lovely "screw you players" are all there. I have a stash so I did it, but it's just ridiculous,. A sham, a chore at best, not enjoyable in the least.
  • Options
    CHuck_fINACHuck_fINA Posts: 143
    Absolutely hated this content. I only did it for the deathless piece. I'm all for challenging content, but the difficulty of some of this seems skewed way too high. Especially to have so much of it released either simultaneously or in rapid succession. And with time limits on top of that. 2 weeks seems like a long time. But the time to practice the fights, learn the nodes and counters, and try and restock some revives to get through it is becoming a tedious chore that's only causing resentment on my end.
    I've only just now been able to get to BGs and try and slog my way up to GC for the tokens for Nightcrawler. Which is not looking too promising with only a couple days left in the season.
    Hopefully, you'll find the right balance for the challenging content. But also think about the cadence for releasing limited time content.