Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Help me kabam..How can I get archangel!!

AvnishAvnish Posts: 316 ★★
edited March 30 in General Discussion
I have been playing this game since 2 years. I managed to became valient just after 2 months of necropolis release. I have tried so much and opened so many class nexus, class Abyss nexus, dual crystal. But I never get HT and archangel.

I have almost every top player in max level in 6* just these 2 are remaining. Offcourse without them also I am doing great and enjoying this game but still I need them.

They are not so much important but still in bg when I saw everyone has them it literally burns me. Because these 2 champion work so very well so many times and end the fight very quick. Here is deal I don't want HT but give me archangel Kabam. When I see archangel takes so many annoying defender very quickly then my desire becomes more stronger.

I purchased romance 4-5 gem for him and saved some item. So that when I get him I can directly Sig200 and R5 him than ascend him. But I am getting no luck even he never shows up in featured crystal. I don't remember when I see him in featured.

Guys you also share you experience which desired champion you didn't get ever as 6*.

Comments

• Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 397 ★★★
    I chased Spot for a long time. 500k+ shards on his featured crystal and no luck. Eventually he came around, and I got to take him straight to r4 sig 200.

Looks like you just need a streak of luck in some basics. Or maybe they’ll do a champ selector during Spring Cleaning! One can only hope.

Best of luck on acquiring your AA!!

Jinx
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    I waited for AA so long, I understand your feeling.

Now I have every 6* banger except human torch, desperately waiting for him, I need him a lot that I am currently using my 5* on bgs despite being valiant
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,285 ★★★
    🙋‍♂️3rd on the line to get AA
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,484 ★★★
    Don't wanna be that guy but when I started the game I said to my irl friend who also plays I want lady d and aa cuz they seem so cool, aa was like my 2nd or 3rd 6 star. All jokes aside u will get him someday. Be sure to go on the April 10th stream cuz they r giving away every 6 star
  • Options
    MBBMBB Posts: 26
    I’ve played 7 year and till year seven I get AA and HT at 6* both, your 2 year is nothing =)))
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,460 ★★★★★
    Keep opening nexus and Abyss crystals I guess
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Don't wanna be that guy but when I started the game I said to my irl friend who also plays I want lady d and aa cuz they seem so cool, aa was like my 2nd or 3rd 6 star. All jokes aside u will get him someday. Be sure to go on the April 10th stream cuz they r giving away every 6 star

He probably has more odds to pull multiple AA's from the 6* crystals he will open up to April 10th, rather than winning the live stream prize.
    It is a great prize for any player and that will lead to increased participation, affecting inversely proportional the odds of each participant to win the prize.
    @winterthur proposal to hunt him through the Incursions crystals is the best plan and has the better odds to pay out.
    It's 10% chance to get AA on each pull.
    Comparing it to the less than 0,5% chance that he has to pull him from the basic 6* crystal and the less than 0,1% chance to win him from the April 10th stream, the 10% seems a really huge chance 🙂
  • Options
    Krish121Krish121 Posts: 81
    I have a AA since 2 years and he is still 6*r1 😂 seeing many want him. I guess I should upgrade him now
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,484 ★★★
    I got torch, 5 star ant man relic from getting dianond 4 for the second time ever today. I got diamond 3 like half an hour later for the first time as well. What a wonderful day
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,082 ★★★★
    edited March 31
    Honestly the crystal system needs a serious upgrade so there’s less rng involved. I’ve been chasing for a Hyperion and Ghost above 4 star level and I still don’t have them.

OP I understand your frustration but for now, try the basics or dual class crystals.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 904 ★★★
    Me too, think this is my third or fourth year now and still missing quite a few bangers like AA, FAM, Hulkling and Iceman. Hope to get a couple of champion selectors this year to at least get Hulkling and AA…
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,082 ★★★★
    Maybe Kabam should start introducing whole champion selectors soon, where you can pick ANY champion, similar to the 7 star selector from the Necropolis exploration. This would solve these kinds of issues
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,535 ★★★★
    edited April 1
    EdisonLaw said:

Maybe Kabam should start introducing whole champion selectors soon, where you can pick ANY champion, similar to the 7 star selector from the Necropolis exploration. This would solve these kinds of issues

Release those where though? I'm not against the idea of seeing those once in awhile, but they shouldn't be easy to get.

Let's make a mini necropolis! 😁
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,285 ★★★

Try this?

Best tip
  • Options
    Cure2024Cure2024 Posts: 119 ★★

EdisonLaw said:

Release those where though? I'm not against the idea of seeing those once in awhile, but they shouldn't be easy to get.

Wish crystal
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 512 ★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Past era champion selectors are intended for that but hidden behind paywalls. I dont think its OP at this stage to release one in a f2p format.
  • Options
    Asher1_1Asher1_1 Posts: 39
    Lol 2 years ?? I pulled 6* AA last year playing for 8 years now
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 316 ★★

Try this?

Best tip
    I didn't know about this. I spend my artefacts for 7* crystal 2 days ago before posted. Otherwise I would have purchased these. But will do it next time.

Thanks guys for your inputs it feels better that I am not alone who doesn't have AA and HT but in Bg 99% always have both of them. When I don't see anyone to ban so always ban both of these champion.