Options

Autoplay doesn't enter fights - very broken

Autoplay moves to the next fight, but doesn't try to enter it, just sits staring at the champ select screen.

Comments

• Options
    DanxorDanxor Posts: 91
    Sorry for double thread, 1st one gave me erorr 404 on forums but looks li,kme it posted
  • Options
    StarLordWho_1StarLordWho_1 Posts: 46
    Just noticed the same thing. Hopefully it’s fixed soon.
  • Options
    Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    This is very annoying, makes the ability to play through lower maps, apothecary etc while doing other jobs impossible.
    It needs attention, while it may not be looked at as a priority by the team it is a QOL improvement that is currently broken
  • Options
    Seb12Seb12 Posts: 28
    the post fight screen is also bugged... you were able to tab to skip it and move on, now you have to wait... but hey, at least we got an april fools event 🥳
  • Options
    FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 286 ★★★
    Same. The three second countdown is gone and you have to tap the “fight” button to start every fight.
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 444 ★★★
    You will need to provide more information to Kabam.
    Saying it does not work is hard to investigate specially when it does not affect everyone. On my end it works as intended, did auto in Apothecary and event quest, Android and latest version of the game.
  • Options
    I don't really have more info, it sometimes works it sometimes doesn't. There isn't much more to say about it. When it doesn't work restarting the game fixes it, then it breaks again randomly.
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 790 ★★★
    Dealing with the same issue, have to log off and on to get the autoplay to work properly.
    Plus the back button doesn't work.
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 264 ★★
    It seems to be happening with one star heroes only. Working for me in other aspects but not one stars.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

It seems to be happening with one star heroes only. Working for me in other aspects but not one stars.

Oh, that would be bad for this new 1* Solo Event... Was planning on running through RttL with summoned symbiote...
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,692 Guardian
    Sometimes works, sometimes not.

Seems to maybe have to do with HOW you started the AutoPlay.

Starting AutoPlay from just on the map screen (like first entering quest).
    vs
    Starting AutoPlay from a Fight Select Champ screen.
  • Options
    I think I found a lead, if I start my game up, go to AW, look at the AW map, then go to a mission and try to Auto-Play it doesn't work. If I stay out of the AW menus and just do regular missions, Auto-Play works.
  • Options
    TWristHandTWristHand Posts: 1
    edited April 5
    I'm also having the autoplay issue. Closing the app and reopening fixes it for me. Not game breaking but annoying. I'm on a OnePlus 8 Pro. I know this is in another thread but, my back button doesn't work when in the fight screen. If I want to go back, I have to click the "fight" button and re-enter the map.
  • Options
    Also might be related to whether you had gone into your AW map prior to going back to other quests and trying auto-fight.

Think the same situation (after being in AW map) might also be what results in your upper-left BACK Button not working afterwards too.
  • Options
    NüΚΞNüΚΞ Posts: 117 ★★
    No I can safely saw the back button doesn’t work without going into AW
  • Options
    CagecoryCagecory Posts: 1
    Same issue auto play not working . Have to manually start every fight . Tried closing it and reopening but didn’t help .
  • Options
    GardoshGardosh Posts: 77
    Same issue playing on iPad mini 5th generation. Closing and reopening the game also works as a quick fix for that run.
  • Options
    RustyoneilRustyoneil Posts: 186 ★★
    Closing and reopening has worked for me. Still really annoying
  • Options
    ericong77ericong77 Posts: 35
    edited April 9
    I noticed something, if you are leader in your alliance, after enter and exit AW page, you will have these issues, back button won't work, won't auto fight.
  • Options
    ericong77 said:

I noticed something, if you are leader in your alliance, after enter and exit AW page, you will have these issues, back button won't work, won't auto fight.

Not just Leader, but anybody in alliance.

Seems to be after you go into AW, then problems (both the BACK Button not working, and the AUTO-Fight not working) persist elsewhere too until you close/reopen the game.

BACK button being broken from any Pre-Fight Champ Select screen, as well as from your main Champ Roster screen.

So, basically, if you go into AW, and then want to do some more stuff afterwards, close/reopen your game before going to do other game stuff after AW.

*this info (having to do with AW) has been passed along to Kabam.
  • Options
    The team is aware of this issue and are working to reproduce it.

At this point in time, this issue is impacting a relatively low number of accounts, so we're trying to chase down a common, connecting element.

If you are experiencing this issue: What device are you playing on?
  • Options
    NotamutantNotamutant Posts: 20
    Galaxy S23 having this issue. Only seen in apothecary so far.
  • Options
    Device: iPad (orig) 6th Gen, iOS v16.7.2
    (which is NOT on latest Major version).

So, yes on a slower device, that is otherwise still running game very good.
    Others I believe have been on newer ones.

And to update, happens even with just going to main AW tabs (not even entering AW Map).

Visual clue that something is going wrong is a much longer than normal “corner loading icon” before the main AW tabs even fully load.
  • Options
    NotamutantNotamutant Posts: 20
    I think this issue is fixed.
  • Options
    GardoshGardosh Posts: 77
    Still happening for me. iPad mini 5th generation.
  • Options
    GueejohnGueejohn Posts: 1
    My auto fight was broken just about all day yesterday doing lower EQ. I’m using an iPhone 11. It is working today doing the apothecary.
  • Options
    HERUHERU Posts: 121 ★★
    It happened a couple of times on POCO X5 PRO. Restarting the game solved it.
  • Options
    Maple111Maple111 Posts: 16
    Iphone XS, I am the leader of my alliance
  • Options
    fr4nkdrfr4nkdr Posts: 24
    I am getting similar behavior on my Pixel 6a.