**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hey, April Fools!

Welcome to your April Fools Day quest, Summoners.

Progress through the map! Every teleporter has a 5% chance to move you up to the next "tier". Otherwise, they will teleport you to another island within the same tier. (Cheeky)

If you teleport to all islands in a tier, you will have to do 5 fights (and then potentially loop on empty islands until you finally get lucky and jump to the next tier), BUT you could get lucky and do the minimum of 1 fight. Each tier has a effects on the speed of your fights!

So, you're looking at a minimum 4 fights, maximum 16 fights. Reality is somewhere in the middle. This quest is 4-Star or lower rarity locked. It's mostly meant to be goofy and fun! Yay, FUN!

This will be available April 1st (11am PT) - April 8th.

Happy April Fools Day, everyone!
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    kus234kus234 Posts: 187 ★★
    Lol
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 752 ★★★
    the suicides tree is currently bugged btw
  • Options
    evilKINGwilsonevilKINGwilson Posts: 212
    No update , no quest for me ....
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 752 ★★★
    fk, i am trapped in section 2 for like 10+ mins
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,779 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Jax wrote this
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,264 ★★★★★
    I got stuck on the first row for a good 15 minutes before I exited and decided to try later. Lol.
  • Options
    sahusandeepsahusandeep Posts: 1
    What a fools event kabam, I am struck in 15 minutes on same lane🥳🥳
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    How are you guys getting stuck for so long? It takes a few tries for me but after like 5 or so I move on. Maybe just good RNG for me lol
  • Options
    Omega6Omega6 Posts: 17
    edited April 1
    You wanted a quest free energy there
    have it folks.🤣

Cheese.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 721 ★★★
    You guys are all putting a lot of effort into making this seem real :D there legitimately is no quest
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Pandingo said:

You guys are all putting a lot of effort into making this seem real :D there legitimately is no quest

Did you update the game?
  • Options
    SoundwarpSoundwarp Posts: 43
    Mann I wish this was a easy way to get the legends title, a time based mission having a race to complete it first 😂
  • Options
    evilKINGwilsonevilKINGwilson Posts: 212
    Rolling out a real nerf on herc would have been funny ....and having an event themed redemption to restore him ...that could've been funny...
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,684 Guardian
    edited April 1
    AEGON..
    Removed his “other” arm 😀
    So no longer the occasional post asking “which arm is supposed to be missing ?”

(*but you HAVE to bring S.Witch now, or other magic user, for synergy, in order to magically control his new sword for him)

Side question, which will be better for new Bases game mode ?
    8* Groot vs 7* Aunt May ??
    (although, could have sworn her name was spelled “Mae”)
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 721 ★★★
    edited April 1
    DRTO said:

Pandingo said:

Did you update the game?
    Yup. No load outs. No update available. No April quest. Just a meh shard card offer. It's probably user error, my play store shows no updates available. I'll just wait it out. Doesn't seem like I'm missing a lot.