Options

BG

CaryonCaryon Posts: 42
edited April 2 in General Discussion
This is ridiculous, while it is not against the rules there should be some way to circumvent this type of BG play. You should be rewarded for actually playing and fighting and not under handed BS like this.

Comments

• Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,735 ★★★★
    So wait... just making sure we are ok the same page here.

You are complaining that you lost because you got killed, and he didn't, while he didn't kill your defender?
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,037 ★★★★
    He most likely disconnected rather than paused, I doubt he was expecting to win with 24k points lol
  • Options

So wait... just making sure we are ok the same page here.

You are complaining that you lost because you got killed, and he didn't, while he didn't kill your defender?

I'm saying he paused the game and didn't even play the match
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

I dont think you can talk after getting clapped by Doom while using Titania

We all know how **** the game plays. Things didn't go right but at least I played the entire match. Pausing the game after a few hits is B**ch move. And while you're talking you probably suck.
  • Options
    Wong_99 said:

You have a 7* duped Titania and didn’t even beat a doom, that’s embarrassing

And where are you at? Probably still stuck in VT. S**t happens but at least I played through instead of copping out
  • Options

He most likely disconnected rather than paused, I doubt he was expecting to win with 24k points lol

Naw it didn't disconnect, if it did the time would have been less. It still said 118secs, so he did the full fight, most likely got stuck in the corner and paused the fight.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,037 ★★★★
    Caryon said:

Naw it didn't disconnect, if it did the time would have been less. It still said 118secs, so he did the full fight, most likely got stuck in the corner and paused the fight.
    Disconnecting and reloading doesn’t reset the timer. If he reconnected with 50s left in the fight and timed out, it would still show a 118s fight duration.

It used to be like what you’re talking about where the timer would reset if disconnected. But in the past, people use to force close the app and redo fights so they changed it.
  • Options
    Skyfaw said:

Died using Titania you both should’ve lost pts

Says the person who probably can't get out of VT. Freaking nothing but a troll with nothing better to do.
  • Options
    IlociaM97IlociaM97 Posts: 146
    If bero man does it we all can
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,241 ★★★★★
    If you can't outscore a pausing opponent the problem is on you
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 785 ★★★
    Caryon said:

Wong_99 said:

And where are you at? Probably still stuck in VT. S**t happens but at least I played through instead of copping out
    alright man, we all know your quantum 3 is the highest rank ever. Every GC players definitely will all die using titania against doom, cuz we are all worse than you.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,753 ★★★★★
    I've lost matches with 48k+ points so I don't feel your pain.
  • Options
    Dab_westDab_west Posts: 132
    Caryon said:

Wong_99 said:

bro in quantum and clowning on people that may be stuck in vt thats crazy
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 480 ★★★
    I’ve gotten 51k points against doom with a 6* Titania and lost because I was against a modder