**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Hey, April Fools!

Comments

• Options
    Medi0critus_Medi0critus_ Posts: 24
    I absolutely loved this SQ, I found it really fun and thoroughly enjoyed the slowed-down animations, they’re beautiful. I’d actually like to see the slow node make it to other content…but not the high-speed node :smile: Didn’t get punished too much on the teleports. Nice job Kabam!
  • Options
    Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 372 ★★★
    Dumb. Way to miss the mark again.
  • Options
    Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 287 ★★
    My drive to play is less and less daily. Why would they even think it would be ok to add this type of content with these mechanics into an already broken game that breaks more and more monthly. They are tone deaf to how crappy their game actually is now a days. Why even risk these mechanics bleeding into the regular stuff.
  • Options
    Bondor16Bondor16 Posts: 16
    Very nice
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,480 ★★★★★
    Just one more reason to hate rifts...
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 892 ★★★
    I was able to get it. I had to reset the phone for Google to offer the update. Gotta say. Quest had me laughing at the 2nd and 3rd tier. But the special quest info on the page with all the updates. Perfection. Absolute perfection. Idk who wrote it or how many people. But I read it in jaxs trademark sarcastic response voice.
  • Options
    ellia_wellia_w Posts: 13
    Woow, that was interesting... to see broken animation in detailed slowmo ... like Star Lord
  • Options
    FlipBoyFlipBoy Posts: 79
    This was a complete waste of time. Hey Kabam, why don't you all fix the bugs and all the problems in the game instead of putting out this whack and garbage quest.
  • Options
    KLZKLZ Posts: 155 ★★
    Awesome!!
  • Options
    Red867Red867 Posts: 25
    More proof that kabam doesn't take your time seriously. Not that we needed it. This made me want to delete the game. Not April fools more like why am I still playing this game that they people who run it hate me
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Ansh_A said:

Loved the quest.

The speed up node was difficult to adjust but it really felt like AI moves at this speed for their dash mediums some timee in other formats.

The slow down node was epic. I loved seeing the artwork and especially slow down of specials. I got to see the individual cannon blasts by Apoc on his special 1, which is normally a difficult special to dex without muscle memory. Can we make this permanent to be able to slow down in practice mode or a daily quest or something? It will improve gameplay for sure.

I think the rewards were a lost opportunity. Kabam could have gone crazy with the bogus rewards.

Some examples for next time:
    1. 7* stare crystal: you get the item and when you open it in the inventory, you get "the crystal stared back" title. [Im sure people reading this read it as 7* star crystal. Half of MCOC summoners dont read nodes and rewards when they play.]
    2. Tier 2 primeval dust: you click on it and the dust disappears and gives a profile pic..what else can you expect with old dust?
    3. Mad titan crystal shards: when you get the reward, you get an inbox message from Thanos saying that he hasnt approved his likeness being used as an April fools joke and will ensure that anyone who gets the reward gets blipped in his next snap. Then you get a blipped animation profile pic or a i got blipped title.

The title that was given instead is so boring!

Amazing ideas!
  • Options
    Iamant1Iamant1 Posts: 169
    So many people moaning.. yes there's bugs it's not a quick fix. Wasn't much effort to put this in as a fun little april fools treat, stop whining ffs
  • Options
    BlankCosmic_93BlankCosmic_93 Posts: 7
    One more quest worthy for skipping completely. It deserves nothing but our ignorance as we don't have time to waste for 1 gold and an ugly title.
  • Options
    GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269

• Options
    OldManHopOldManHop Posts: 251 ★★★
    The title should've been "I wasted the entirety of a Monday"
  • Options
    LalagsLalags Posts: 1
    Sss
  • Options
    WBohemia94WBohemia94 Posts: 2
    Seriously Kabam? This is most senseless event quest, I have ever played in the game. People who are saying this quest is awesome blah blah blah are not even genuine players, they must be hired or fake players to make fake comments. Come on guys, you could have do better than this.
  • Options
    Gords112716Gords112716 Posts: 11
    How could this be fun if u don't have much time to play yet u already spent 10 mins looping and waiting and looping ang waiting. The sound is already echoing in my ear. It's A REAL WASTE OF TIME NOT ACTUALLY PLAYING.
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    The slowmo mode is super nice for hitbox Training as non MSD type of player.

More of that please!
  • Options
    ThaLoraxThaLorax Posts: 23
    Was the joke that you pull out your hair trying to progress, just go get one gold unit?
  • Options
    eclinvoeclinvo Posts: 1
    edited April 3
    I literally made an account to say that the slow-mo and speed was fun but why did you force us to sit in a game for thirty minutes to experience it. I would have rather done all 16 fights this way instead of forcing me to keep pressing "VIEW" and then "CHANCE IT!" with a five percent to advance. I couldn't even leave it on autoplay (which might've been fun seeing how many times I would have to wait). It made the actual fun part tormenting because then I knew I would just go back to the stupid cycle. A great gimmick and idea ruined by the inbred idiot who thought five percent was sufficient for a prank. I'm pretty sure pranks are supposed to be funny, not tedious and annoying. I could've got nothing, or a billion shards and this game mode would still be regarded by me in my 7 years of playing as the worst pile of garbage I have ever experienced.

Anyone saying it was fun is either hired by Kabam or is an NPC.
  • Options
    ClydionClydion Posts: 26
    This was ridiculous . I went through a loop 20 times until I exited . What the hell.
  • Options
    cfpreludecfprelude Posts: 114
    I had a blast on this one. Very fun.
  • Options
    Fix your game instead of being (Cheeky) like its cool. The real joke is your Audacity
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 465 ★★★
    Holy **** this was a horrible quest. The novelty wears off after two seconds. The infinite loops and 10% speed fights are insanely aggravating.