Options

Had you enjoyed April fools quest?

I wasted almost an hour jumping between nodes, the fights may be fun, the structure wasn't even a joke

Had you enjoyed April fools quest? 160 votes

Yes
47%
DNA3000GamerBendyFreakydTalha305RajaHort4MukeshthegamerTendersquadG-Hun-GearOdachiLilMaddogHTkikiFurieuxTreeFiddyDRTOGaudyGMoneyEgretM4RockyshockyJustcause102AadhyVanbadger204 76 votes
No
52%
EgyptOverseerMonkeyWSpity68SecondSkrillerMongoPawnzuffyAzKicker316ChovnerShinyyoungsterJohnnooooooDoomGBFoxhero007akanakanMqc19CropDustercausticDtl7714Archdemon_puretexan_23PrimeSaviour_27 84 votes

Comments

• Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,820 ★★★★★
    No
    I liked the time stream bit a lot, but I didn’t like the node jumping thing at all - really triggering
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Yes
    I believe I still don’t have it…
  • Options
    No
    Typhoon said:

it actually made me really appreciate the graphics in the game since i had time to watch every. single. movement. ever.

seriously though, i laughed a few times.

Yes to the graphics and motion.
  • Options
    Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Posts: 232 ★★
    No
    Hated it but that was kind of the point I suppose
  • Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 527 ★★★
    Yes
    Mixed feelings, the fights were really fun cuz I could see every animation with more detail. That was so smooth. But the jumping onto same nodes for about an hour was not.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Yes
    The Portal jumping was a bit annoying, but doing the fights in super slow mo was actually super cool. Getting to see all the animations super up close was awesome and got some fights recorded.
  • Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 408 ★★★
    Yes
    The graphics were really cinematic, most enjoyed
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 547 ★★★
    I half expected an energy cost of 5 per step, that would have been hilarious
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Yes
    After updating the app, I got the quest and I have to say, I actually enjoyed it…

Kind of satisfying, beating up Kang at 10% speed… Really made me feel every hit! 😂

Also, I got lucky in the final tier and only had to do 2 fights… So 13 in total. Took me 15 minutes…
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 381 ★★
    Yes
    It was actually a lot of fun. I did it in 10 minutes
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 423 ★★
    edited April 1
    No
    This was not fun, my ADHD was screaming to quit after the first portal going to an already completed path, ended up getting the title
    Its fun with the speed nodes tbh
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,822 Guardian
    Yes

The part I enjoyed the most was actively manipulating time. Slow the fight down, now speed it up. Some stuff was very interesting to see, like just how fast evades work when you see them trigger while everything is moving in slow motion.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,345 ★★★★
    Yes
    It's creative
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 229 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

The part I enjoyed the most was actively manipulating time. Slow the fight down, now speed it up. Some stuff was very interesting to see, like just how fast evades work when you see them trigger while everything is moving in slow motion.

Wait you can actually finish it?
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    No
    I've you spend 30 minutes stuck in the 2nd tier never moving up I think the answer is pretty obvious.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,550 ★★★★★
    No
    Frustrating, but that's the literal point
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 596 ★★★
    edited April 1
    I’m fairly confident that’s the speed MSD plays at. And I’m more than confident - adamant really- that I’m never doing that again.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,715 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I like all the april fools quests they do even this one was hilarious did hate speed up as no reaction time to block but it was so frustrating it was hilarious and fun that in slow motion i got a awesome look of guilly twirling after the second medium which i could never catch due to speed and in slow motion i got it and it looks awesome
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,754 ★★★★
    Enjoy the fights speeding up and slowing down.

They should add something like that to necropolis 2.0, would make it super interesting!
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    This quest gave an interesting insight of how game speed affects inputs registration.
    After playing the quest, I believe that a big part of AI issues are speed related.
    It’s like current AI is by a small percentage faster than it should be.
    It would be interesting for Kabam to roll out a beta with 5-10% reduced game speed (they can try different percentages), to gather feedback from players about AI.
    As for the quest the portal looping was annoying, but playing at different game speeds was fun, especially the slow motion that highlighted the animations and graphics.
  • Options
    ThePharcideThePharcide Posts: 212 ★★★
    No
    After looping the SAME path 24 times in a row, and that was after looping another 3 paths 20 times I gave up and quit out. Got all the fights done in the first “tier” of it though.
  • Options
    TheShinyDomeTheShinyDome Posts: 185 ★★
    Yes
    Going in circles got a little annoying after a while, but was ridiculous and kind of funny anyways. Playing fights at different speeds though? Awesome.
  • Options
    Messa72Messa72 Posts: 6
    Have been stuck looping the last path for over an hour. Seems like complete waste of time. Don't think you can even get to Kang.
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 844 ★★★★★
    Didn’t even attempt it. I guess if a title matters to you… have at it. Amazing what some will do for “fun.” Unfortunately all it does is encourage kabam in all the wrong ways…
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 863 ★★★
    No

How 50% & 49 %
  • Options
    No
    Mayavi said:

How 50% & 49 %

49.1% and 50.9%, but both numbers are rounded down.
  • Options
    Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Posts: 211 ★★
    No
    Would have preferred the big head mode quest to come back, and better rewards