NEW End-Game Content - Winter of Woe Starts Feb 7th! [Added Info: Deathless Champion Objectives]

Comments

• Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★

I'm a Valiant player started as a Valiant.. Didn't do the Robot objective but I have done all the other objectives including the Deathless Guillotine objective this week. I'm on 17/24 points as of now.. the last week will have 6 objectives which gets me to 23.. As far as I heard kabam said we could skip the Robot objective if we wanted because there will be a grace point.. So what info am I missing out? Anyone?

1 point for initial clear, 1 for exploration and 1 for each of 6 objectives.
    You're fine.

I have the same amount.
  • Hellboyy9999Hellboyy9999 Member Posts: 51
    Th

I'm a Valiant player started as a Valiant.. Didn't do the Robot objective but I have done all the other objectives including the Deathless Guillotine objective this week. I'm on 17/24 points as of now.. the last week will have 6 objectives which gets me to 23.. As far as I heard kabam said we could skip the Robot objective if we wanted because there will be a grace point.. So what info am I missing out? Anyone?

You're fine.

I have the same amount.
    Thanks man
  • Hellboyy9999Hellboyy9999 Member Posts: 51
    ChiefGoat said:

6 objectives plus 1 point for initial clear
    Thanks! Understood.
  • IEaZyIEaZy Member Posts: 4
    How many points were paragon able to get? I have 11 currently did all the challenges, i saw a post 3 points for 6 weeks iam missing a point
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,540 ★★★★
    I didn't complete any Abs-man challenge.. too frustrating for me.. did some Nebula, Hulking, and completed the objective for Dani Moonstar.. only have 9 points.. if there is another one I might get to 12 points but far fetch to reach 15 points.. important is the 100 tier2 dust and 7* Deathless Guillotine, 6* sigs are nice too.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,155 ★★★★★
    I finally did the control : denial challenge against dani. Mahn I really hate this dani fight, I suck dexing her specials. Good thing I kept the revive count under control atleast (total 10 revives for all 4 of the dani challenges).
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,913 ★★★★★
    IEaZy said:

How many points were paragon able to get? I have 11 currently did all the challenges, i saw a post 3 points for 6 weeks iam missing a point

Paragon can get to 20 with everything. 18 max if you didn’t do the robots abs man or the deathless gully.

Right now paragon max is 14, 12 without robots/gully.
  • Rohith21Rohith21 Member Posts: 169 ★★

The first objective you complete gives you not one but two points. So that'll make your total 24 when you are done with all 6 challenges.
  • Deder80Deder80 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
    Grub88 said:

Paragon 10, Valiant 13

I’m paragon and have 13 point right now. I’m confused on how I’ll make the 24 like they said paragon could. I skipped the abs robot one bit have done everything else. With the extra point we will get I’ll be at14 let’s say… with the final that will only put me at 20. I’ll still be 4 short of the final reward.
  • Deder80Deder80 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
    edited March 31
    That is really frustrating kabam! Paragons can’t even get the 2 rewards…. Yall got fix this… make so paragons can get all the reward. Make a special path with 1 more fight for valiant and extra rewards for them when they complete it. It don’t screw all the paragons over like this.
  • Vipul9987Vipul9987 Member Posts: 103
    @Kabam Miike I hope that abs man fight in last round of WOE season 1 is not something like we faced in first round. It was a real mess and majority of us wont want to face that same mess again
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Member Posts: 451 ★★

You're fine.

I have the same amount.
    Is this 100% true? I'm currently on 16 but will be 17 once I get the grace point from the deathless objective so in theory that will still allow me to me to get the final milestone aslong as I do all 6 objective and the completion?

You're fine.

I have the same amount.
    Is this 100% true? I'm currently on 16 but will be 17 once I get the grace point from the deathless objective so in theory that will still allow me to me to get the final milestone aslong as I do all 6 objective and the completion?
    Yes.
  • LufasoLufaso Member Posts: 110
    If I become Valliant next week with 8.4 exploration, I will have the 2 extra valliant objectives to get to 21 ?
  • KameraryKamerary Member Posts: 7
    Some of us in the alliance lack one point for the imperishable king Groot because they could not kill the scavenger. very sorry.It would not be bad if you could now give a task purely to the absorber, because now it is quite possible to defeat him.
    Are we getting grace points? Iam currently at 17 points didnt do the abs man robot because they said we would get a point if we didn’t do it. I did do the guilly challenge
    Just wanted to ask what challenge valiant got for week 3 of hulking? I might of gotten a point that didnt count iam sure paragon got mercenary and dimensional being
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Member Posts: 855 ★★★
    The winter of Woe final is much more enjoyable than all the previous fights. I didn't feel my roster was a competing factor as the previous single Woe fights. The Abs regen change is massive too. Thanks
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,233 ★★★
    Why is it only adding up to 17 and not 18 for paragons who were supposed to get the free robot point and who did the deathless gilly challenge but decided not to do the third objective. We were supposed to have 2 grace points. @Kabam Miike

Why is it only adding up to 17 and not 18 for paragons who were supposed to get the free robot point and who did the deathless gilly challenge but decided not to do the third objective. We were supposed to have 2 grace points. @Kabam Miike

Either you missed something somewhere or you haven't 100% wow gauntlet.
  • FolkvangrFolkvangr Member Posts: 143 ★★

You missed something else
    Only thing I skipped was robot objective and I finished at 19 points

Iam missing 1 point. I am paragon got 17 points missing 1 i did all the challenges except god and metal for week 2 i did the guilly challenge. Ik theres a total of 19, 18 if you dont do deathless guilly
  • RoggamRoggam Member Posts: 127
    Did you 100% explore both paths this week or just initial clear? I’m at 12 before starting with only skipping gamma.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,097 ★★★★★
    Kabam can we get few bonus points 😀
  • Grimz13Grimz13 Member Posts: 2
    I only have 23 point s when I finish this content n I’m only 1 point short to have all milestone so I wish there was a make up point to make it 24 points for me lol
    Grimz13 said:

I only have 23 point s when I finish this content n I’m only 1 point short to have all milestone so I wish there was a make up point to make it 24 points for me lol

There were ways to make it up. Those ways included doing the earlier objectives and not skipping them. 😆
  • Vipul9987Vipul9987 Member Posts: 103

Abs man fight with those mixed up nodes was already ridiculous and even ai not throwing specials n keep dash back n block all the time dying because of degen while trying to bait sp 1 and if get hit the damage is ridiculous like 170k. The way he regens when below 40% health is ridiculous. Honestly this is the toughest and meaningless fight with no sence of nodes and defenders abilities mixed up together
  • FolkvangrFolkvangr Member Posts: 143 ★★
    Vipul9987 said:

Abs man fight with those mixed up nodes was already ridiculous and even ai not throwing specials n keep dash back n block all the time dying because of degen while trying to bait sp 1 and if get hit the damage is ridiculous like 170k. The way he regens when below 40% health is ridiculous. Honestly this is the toughest and meaningless fight with no sence of nodes and defenders abilities mixed up together

If he starts to regen a lot, just quit the fight
    They changed the node so that he can’t heal above the health he had at the start of the fight