Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

How to Set AW Defense Masteries

I’ve seen in screenshots and promos that there should be a button to set a loadout as Aw Defense Default, but the button doesn’t appear here on my masteries menu. Am I missing something?

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,741 Guardian
    That “AW” button won't be active until end of current season, so April 10th.

Can still have a Loadout used for Defense until then, but just have to be switching loadouts back-n-forth around time of placement or matchmaking, etc, same as used to always have to do.
  • Options
    NeoDazarasNeoDazaras Posts: 104

That “AW” button won't be active until end of current season, so April 10th.

Can still have a Loadout used for Defense until then, but just have to be switching loadouts back-n-forth around time of placement or matchmaking, etc, same as used to always have to do.

Ahhh makes sense. Thank you!