**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Kabam, please make the most underrated champ in the game a 7*

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
Now there’s a champion that I barely see mentioned. Have never seen them on a battlegrounds deck. Never seen them used for top content, not even the usual suspects (cough cough MSD and Swedeah) use this champion for left of field content clearing.

Doctor Voodoo.

And I think that’s damn shameful.

The man is a beast. He has really useful power draining and burning utility, fun interactions in placing his own buffs on opponents (kushala is just the cheap copy), intense poison (with the extra utility that brings) and an all around unique playstyle when considering his sig ability, and it’s applications when facing certain ability accuracy reducers.

Kabam so far have done a good job of including some underrated or lesser used champions in the 7* pool, my personal favourites being Collosus, sorcerer Supreme, Chavez, Mantis, Wong, Emma Frost and most recently Luke cage.

I don’t think he would break the game, given that nobody uses him now, he clearly isn’t a meta definer. But he’s absolutely underrated and gets really unfair treatment for how good he really is.

Comments

• Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Iamnike said:

Kushala is literally better than voodoo-doo in every way, and also he needs the awakening. No thanks unless gets buffed

He has 100% power control and big damage as well, kushala has some other stuff but don’t sleep on voodoo. And with recent trends we’re looking at 7* awakenings becoming more and more near future rather than long term.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,258 ★★★★★
    Voodoo needs so many sigs he will be useful when 9* come out.
  • Options
    IlociaM97IlociaM97 Posts: 163
    He really needs to be awakened so probably we will see him on the titan soon
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,538 ★★★
    Lol, just forgot Doctor Voodoo was in the game 🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,515 ★★★★★
    He needs a small tune-up, first.

1: Roll the ability accuracy benefits of his current Sig into his base kit, and give him immunity to AAR.
    2: New Sig - Brother Daniel causes increased duration and Potency of buffs/debuffs
  • Options
    Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 218

He needs a small tune-up, first.

1: Roll the ability accuracy benefits of his current Sig into his base kit, and give him immunity to AAR.
    2: New Sig - Brother Daniel causes increased duration and Potency of buffs/debuffs

that is honestly a great revamp idea. I agree he's undervalued, but also he's currently less relevant. this rolls in line with their approach to Luke and RG. would love to see it.

also, please get my dude some pants. the leotard is frightening.