Options

Point in each WoW chest?

Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 664 ★★★
The in game email mentioned each path has 1 completion point. I'm sitting at 18 & was hoping between valiant objectives (post act 8) & supposed chest point, I'd be able to reach 21 milestone. Am I wrong?

Comments

• Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    You can, I also have 18 and will be doing the same thing.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 664 ★★★

Appreciate the answer. Keep seeing different responses, some say yes, some say no. Really confusing
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 966 ★★★★

Appreciate the answer. Keep seeing different responses, some say yes, some say no. Really confusing
    Yea same but the general consensus was that paragon would get 6 points from gauntlet as it’s basically 2 parts combined into one. Also since paragon could get max 20 with the two grace points, getting to valiant would easily allow you to reach the 21 point milestone.
  • Options
    Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 431 ★★

The in game email mentioned each path has 1 completion point. I'm sitting at 18 & was hoping between valiant objectives (post act 8) & supposed chest point, I'd be able to reach 21 milestone. Am I wrong?

Yes if you are currently on 18, once u become valiant, there is 8 possible points up for grabs so you will be able to complete all milestones if you do all 6 objectives and 100% once your valiant