**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Act 8 Chapter 4: Darkest Dawn - April 10th @ 11am PT! Tune into our livestream April 10 @ 10am PT!

Comments

• Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,470 ★★★★★

Terrible rewards, why are you soo stingy with 7s resources, all I see is 6s rankups. Should have been a rankup crystal 2-3 7s for completion, and generic for exploration of Act 8. At least I don't have to rush.

They're not terrible, but I do think there is too much 6* stuff. The 7* resources are better. Would have been nice to see a 7* AG though since that's the direction the game has gone towards. Not sure why that's not in there, unless they're going to introduce another everest content? But overall, pretty good and seems to be worth going for.
    The 6* gems are valuable and I’m glad I don’t have to use t6cc to take up the champs I want. 7* AG doesn’t seem like it’ll be coming for a while but the remaining rewards are so good that it doesn’t really matter
  • Options
    IggyPopIggyPop Posts: 64
    Nice rewards.
    Speaking of Beta, I received the invite but wasn’t accepted for some reason, where it was all grand before 😐
    Now will be going blind into this and without notes 😅
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,825 ★★★★★
    edited April 3
    Ashacekar said:

The best thing is i will have 2 T4A now and R3 Gem as well. I had half T4A from Banquet and half i got now from WoW. I will need to do rest of the seasonal challenges and offers to get that one more T4A.

Rewards are way better than my expectations, i have no complains. I m looking forward to be Valiant without Necropolis.

Exactly. I'll get around to exploring Necropolis in 2050 lol
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 838 ★★★★

And thanks for that generous 1 t4 alpha cat along with 2-3 gem

Thanks to that I’ll be able to take another champ of my choosing to r3 without having to rely on the RNG of the 2-3 crystal
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,063 ★★★★★

Terrible rewards, why are you soo stingy with 7s resources, all I see is 6s rankups. Should have been a rankup crystal 2-3 7s for completion, and generic for exploration of Act 8. At least I don't have to rush.

These whales, they never fail to make me laugh with their entitlement lmao.
  • Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 668 ★★★
    Mrlutz86 said:

Samanun said:

Mrlutz86 said:

If it wasn't for the fact that Kabam has gated valiant behind two r3 7*s I'd be very happy with the rewards, but because they have these rewards are annoying... I don't want to have to do either full act 8 exploration or full necropolis just to get a title... And because of that I get stuck with the terrible rewards they've been giving out to paragons for completing the same content valiant is... I'm all for slowing down to avoid pushing to 8*s (nobody wants that), but don't hide all the decent rewards behind a title and then say 'time to slow things down'. But hey who cares, I'm sure lots of you have no problem. I'm just one frustrated player whose been playing for years, putting time, more money than I should have and effort into a game that has at times brought me great enjoyment... But in other moments great frustration.

This ones on you bro you had a long time to do 8.1 - 8.3 you could have just done 1 path a day and you’d have them all 100% not to mention necro completion was basically free because of revive farming

So all you had to do, even if you had 0% of 8.1 - 8.3 done, is do 1 quest a day and you’d have them all 100% and still have almost 3 months to spare
    You have nobody to be mad at but yourself
    I did necropolis completion... Just not exploration. Which is what is necessary for valiant. Yea, could I have... Probably, but not without being miserable from the content... Do I still disagree with the decision to gate any decent rewards behind this title which is in turn gated behind exploration of either necropolis or all act 8 exploration... Yea 100% I disagree with that. You don't feel that way; and that's totally alright... Just voicing my frustration.
    You don't need to explore necro for valiant you just need to do 1 path and then do 8.4 explo which is way easier and even if you only decided to go for act 8 explo when they announced valiant you could still just do 1 quest a day and still have a month to spare

They’re not gating good rewards behind a title, they are gating it behind a progression level, valiant isn’t just a title it shows how far you’ve progressed in the game. And why would a paragon get valiant level rewards?
  • Options
    Mrlutz86Mrlutz86 Posts: 11
    Samanun said:

Mrlutz86 said:

Samanun said:

Mrlutz86 said:

If it wasn't for the fact that Kabam has gated valiant behind two r3 7*s I'd be very happy with the rewards, but because they have these rewards are annoying... I don't want to have to do either full act 8 exploration or full necropolis just to get a title... And because of that I get stuck with the terrible rewards they've been giving out to paragons for completing the same content valiant is... I'm all for slowing down to avoid pushing to 8*s (nobody wants that), but don't hide all the decent rewards behind a title and then say 'time to slow things down'. But hey who cares, I'm sure lots of you have no problem. I'm just one frustrated player whose been playing for years, putting time, more money than I should have and effort into a game that has at times brought me great enjoyment... But in other moments great frustration.

This ones on you bro you had a long time to do 8.1 - 8.3 you could have just done 1 path a day and you’d have them all 100% not to mention necro completion was basically free because of revive farming

So all you had to do, even if you had 0% of 8.1 - 8.3 done, is do 1 quest a day and you’d have them all 100% and still have almost 3 months to spare
    I did necropolis completion... Just not exploration. Which is what is necessary for valiant. Yea, could I have... Probably, but not without being miserable from the content... Do I still disagree with the decision to gate any decent rewards behind this title which is in turn gated behind exploration of either necropolis or all act 8 exploration... Yea 100% I disagree with that. You don't feel that way; and that's totally alright... Just voicing my frustration.
    You don't need to explore necro for valiant you just need to do 1 path and then do 8.4 explo which is way easier and even if you only decided to go for act 8 explo when they announced valiant you could still just do 1 quest a day and still have a month to spare

They’re not gating good rewards behind a title, they are gating it behind a progression level, valiant isn’t just a title it shows how far you’ve progressed in the game. And why would a paragon get valiant level rewards?
    It's either exploration of necropolis or exploration of act 8... Neither will be fun. I hated 8.2.6 and I might just quit rather than do that fight over and over for exploration.
    If they had moved the 7* r2 to r3 gem to the completion rewards rather than exploration that would have been fine... The rest of the rewards are fine.
    Title... Progression level... Call it what you want.... It's either I have to be very skilled, or wiling to spend a bunch of time saving units to get revives... Or be willing to buy my way into being able to get the rewards of 'valiant' even though valiant is doing the same side quests.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,389 ★★★★★
    Mrlutz86 said:

Samanun said:

Mrlutz86 said:

Samanun said:

Mrlutz86 said:

It's either exploration of necropolis or exploration of act 8... Neither will be fun. I hated 8.2.6 and I might just quit rather than do that fight over and over for exploration.
    If they had moved the 7* r2 to r3 gem to the completion rewards rather than exploration that would have been fine... The rest of the rewards are fine.
    Title... Progression level... Call it what you want.... It's either I have to be very skilled, or wiling to spend a bunch of time saving units to get revives... Or be willing to buy my way into being able to get the rewards of 'valiant' even though valiant is doing the same side quests.
    not to sound rude this is a game u either do the work and don’t complain about it atm u just had to hige of hope when it ben said multiple time exploder act 8 wil get you a 2 to 3 gems

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,389 ★★★★★

As sad as I am for the lack of a 7* Class Awakening Gem (it would have fitted nicely with previous Act exploration rewards):

These rewards are a banger!

Honestly I not surprised it wasn’t there
  • Options
    @Gamer you're right and nothing will change... Was just venting frustration. I lose... Who cares anymore.
  • Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 668 ★★★
    Mrlutz86 said:

Samanun said:

Mrlutz86 said:

Samanun said:

Mrlutz86 said:

If you don't wanna take 10 minutes out of your day to complete one quest then i don't know what to say. 8.2.6 isn’t even hard, did you even bother to learn the fight? It’s really easy and solo-able with pretty much any champ. You don't need to be super skilled, or spend units or farm revives, 8.1 - 8.3 can be done by an average player completely itemless, it’s like you didn’t even care to try and now you’re blaming Kabam for it.
  • Options
    @Wozzle007 I dont like that the options are:
    A) 100% necropolis
    or
    B) completion of necropolis and 100% act 8

If no one gets how annoying that is then fine... Like I said a minute ago... I lose, who cares anymore. I'm done... I take it all back, Great job Kabam... Perfect. I apologize.
  • Options
    BabyGrootBabyGroot Posts: 86
    This all looks amazing but I would have loved if you threw in a 7 star groot! Haha jk jk :D looking forward to this!
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,825 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

They're not terrible, but I do think there is too much 6* stuff. The 7* resources are better. Would have been nice to see a 7* AG though since that's the direction the game has gone towards. Not sure why that's not in there, unless they're going to introduce another everest content? But overall, pretty good and seems to be worth going for.
    The 6* gems are valuable and I’m glad I don’t have to use t6cc to take up the champs I want. 7* AG doesn’t seem like it’ll be coming for a while but the remaining rewards are so good that it doesn’t really matter
    Yes they are still valuable. At first I said it was too much 6* stuff, not realizing that other players still need the 6* resources. They are great for players who need them. I think they're a little outdated on the quantities though .

IMO...every 6* resource, at this point in the game, should be more than it was before.

The sig stones should be at least x200. That's enough to max sig a champ, or get close to it.

The 4-5 RUG should be x2.

The 2x outdated 6* nexuses should have been 2x Abyss Nexus or 2x Class Nexus.

There should have been 2x 6* AG's, but I guess that's unprecedented lol.

• Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 838 ★★★★

They're not terrible, but I do think there is too much 6* stuff for this to be the last part of Act 8. The 7* resources are better. I'm VERY excited about the fully formed T4A!! Would have been nice to see a 7* AG though since that's the direction the game has gone towards. Not sure why that's not in there, unless they're going to introduce another everest content? But overall, pretty good and seems to be worth going for. Everybody can still eat 🙂
    6* materials are still very much relevant to new or emerging Valiant players. 7* sig stones just started trickling in not sure why you though a 7* AG was gonna be available most likely you’ll have to wait for the 4th of July offers for that.
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★

Wait... do you really think that the rewards for Act 8 Exploration should be better than the Necropolis rewards? That's end-game Everest Content, and this is... much easier. And as we said earlier, we're slowing down on 7 Star rewards because we are not keen to get to 8 Stars this year, so that is why we're not going to be giving out more Rank 3s here, and believe that 6 Stars are still very valuable, especially with the introduction of Ascension.
    I dunno that doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Most other games you can max out most of your roster yet in mcoc we can't even max out all our 3, 4, 5, 6 stars still. Theres no need for 8 stars at all its just for money in my opinion. You can easily continue to create content for 7 stars as 98% of the player base can't max their sig levels. We still don't even have the "wish crystal". The do you want 8 stars doesn't make any sense. 7 stars added a level and most whale accounts can only have what 7 rank 3s. Seems weird to me.
  • Options
    Bondor16Bondor16 Posts: 16

Wait... do you really think that the rewards for Act 8 Exploration should be better than the Necropolis rewards? That's end-game Everest Content, and this is... much easier. And as we said earlier, we're slowing down on 7 Star rewards because we are not keen to get to 8 Stars this year, so that is why we're not going to be giving out more Rank 3s here, and believe that 6 Stars are still very valuable, especially with the introduction of Ascension.
    Hold up… 8* already part of the convo?
  • Options
    ProAdityaProAditya Posts: 23

We slowing down… yeah for sure😂 and at 4 july if we buy all deals w can rankup 6x7* to rank 3, open 15 7* crystals, 100 7* sig stones and get some stuff to start to collect materials for r4… the only stuff u slow down is for players that dont invest money to this game
    Dude chill out if you cant do necropolis you dont need to rant about it. And as for people paying to get rewards mcoc is not a game like minecraft where you to pay to purchase it and dont have to pay at all, kabam, though it makes games, is a business company and it has to earn money and if someone is willing to spend to have fun who are you to complain. In the end its just a game if you are so offended about not getting a virtual gem to rank up a virtual champ in a virtual game, then go touch grass
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,529 ★★★★★

We slowing down… yeah for sure😂 and at 4 july if we buy all deals w can rankup 6x7* to rank 3, open 15 7* crystals, 100 7* sig stones and get some stuff to start to collect materials for r4… the only stuff u slow down is for players that dont invest money to this game
    Kabaam is really an anomaly in the business sector. Every other company's business model caters to people who spend zero dollars at their business.
  • Options
    TadzioTosterTadzioToster Posts: 67
    ProAditya said:

Dude chill out if you cant do necropolis you dont need to rant about it. And as for people paying to get rewards mcoc is not a game like minecraft where you to pay to purchase it and dont have to pay at all, kabam, though it makes games, is a business company and it has to earn money and if someone is willing to spend to have fun who are you to complain. In the end its just a game if you are so offended about not getting a virtual gem to rank up a virtual champ in a virtual game, then go touch grass
    And now u sound like an idiot. On my main account i have 5x7r3 and all content include WoW is done. Have more than 70 x7* and half of them are atleast r2. It was time when f2p could play in top20 aq ally or top war ally but now its No f way and i dont like it. Whales do what they want but f2p guys with good decisions and some luck should be able to compete in top20-30 aw aq
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,596 ★★★★
    Very nice loot to boot!
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,398 ★★★★
    Perfect I love the rewards
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,398 ★★★★
    Now I have question what is this berserk mode? Is it similar to how Weapon X goes Berserk?
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,063 ★★★★★

Nvm this guy ain't no whale, he hasn't even done Necropolis that's why he's mad lmao.