Options

Missing point ?

I've done the quest and took the left path so in theory I've got all 4 points from the challenge + additional 1 for completion total of 5 .
In the game masege it's stated that the chests has an additional point .In theory i suppose to have 6 + another one if I finish the right path that contain another chest .
I had 14 points when I started +5 ....19 . Where is the additional points? Have I missed read or isn't just me that see this issue?

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,368 ★★★★★
    The in-game message doesn’t match up with the quest description in game. Game says point from completion, message says point from chest. I think it’s an error in their wording and you do not receive points from each.
  • Options
    Onassys1Onassys1 Posts: 23
    edited April 3
    Then there is no point in finishing the last path if we don't get any points. They create confusion and frustration on the same time as I thought I will be able to get the next milestone on 21 points. Typically!
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 698 ★★★
    Was wondering same thing. Once I 100% act 8, I'll be valiant. Sitting at 18 pts right now. Between those new objectives & point in chest, that should get me to 21. Is that wrong?
  • Options
    I got 2 points for the 100% but didn't get anything for the 4 challenges. Is it only 2 points or should it be 6
  • Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 115
    Onassys1 said:

Then there is no point in finishing the last path if we don't get any points. They create confusion and frustration on the same time as I thought I will be able to get the next milestone on 21 points. Typically!

1 chest = completion
    2 chests = exploration
  • Options

I got 2 points for the 100% but didn't get anything for the 4 challenges. Is it only 2 points or should it be 6

Did you claim them?
  • Options
    I did claim them but cause I didn't finish week 1 and can't get above 15. Thought even with that miss I could get groot item
  • Options

I did claim them but cause I didn't finish week 1 and can't get above 15. Thought even with that miss I could get groot item

They said before the event started that parangon would get just enough points to get to the piece, with only 1 grace point
  • Options
    NoirSoiréeNoirSoirée Posts: 30
    edited April 4
    Folkvangr said:

Onassys1 said:

1 chest = completion
    2 chests = exploration

Currently the chest is not awarding a solo objective point as stated in the email (at least for the left side, as all I got was a single gold)...

@MrSakuragi are you implying that the point we have been getting for the last 3 WOW editions for first initial completion should not be included in the first image above?
  • Options
    NoirSoiréeNoirSoirée Posts: 30
    @Kabam Miike plz can you clarify this WOW point situation
  • Options
    Well I am valient and got 23/24 points j did all objectives from the past and completed both paths on the current winter of wow
  • Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 188 ★★
    The point in the chest thing is a terrible design.
  • Options

Folkvangr said:

Onassys1 said:

1 chest = completion
    2 chests = exploration

Currently the chest is not awarding a solo objective point as stated in the email (at least for the left side, as all I got was a single gold)...

@MrSakuragi are you implying that the point we have been getting for the last 3 WOW editions for first initial completion should not be included in the first image above?
    All I’m saying is the image above says there are points in the chests, while the rewards button on the quest says there is a point given for initial completion. However, the quest reward button is now greyed out for me so maybe that’s that.

When I did my initial completion, the chest only showed the 1 gold. But I did receive a point for completion.
  • Options
    SnicklefritzSnicklefritz Posts: 93

Folkvangr said:

Onassys1 said:

1 chest = completion
    2 chests = exploration

Did you check to see if your points went up? They never show the point for completion, only the single gold.
  • Options
    I did receive a point for completion. Point being, we are not receiving points from the chest AND for completing it. There is some overlap in language/communication and we are only gaining one extra point on each path.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,873 ★★★★★
    Can confirm there's a point for completion and point for exploration, it just doesn't show in the chest itself.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,357 ★★★★
    In their initial topic about Winter of Woe they stated that max Milestone for Paragons is the 18 Pts one. It was well known from the very beginning.

Week 1 had a Grace Pt and Week 4 with Deathless Objective, max 20 Pts (4/3/3/4/6) for Paragons.

Final Quest = 2 Chests + 4 Objectives = 6
  • Options
    WOLF_LINK said:

In their initial topic about Winter of Woe they stated that max Milestone for Paragons is the 18 Pts one. It was well known from the very beginning.

Week 1 had a Grace Pt and Week 4 with Deathless Objective, max 20 Pts (4/3/3/4/6) for Paragons.

+1 for completion should be 7 no doubt.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,603 ★★★★
    Need to confirm - I completed a single path and got all the objectives that I can get, is there any point in taking the other path as well?
  • Options

Need to confirm - I completed a single path and got all the objectives that I can get, is there any point in taking the other path as well?

Did you get the point from the chest apart from the completion? That means 5 and extra from the chest 6 .
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,750 ★★★★★
    Either they worded it wrong or they did miss a point. I hope they did indeed miss a point because I literally need one point to get to 21 🤣
  • Options
    WOLF_LINK said:

Right 6 and where did the point from first completion run (which we got for every other WoW quest) go? It vanished?
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,603 ★★★★
    Onassys1 said:

Did you get the point from the chest apart from the completion? That means 5 and extra from the chest 6 .
    I got 1 Gold from the chest...the objective itself says: "Points for the first completion of each Winter of Woe Quest: 1 point. Points for the completion of each Winter of Woe Objective: 1 point" so I'm dubious it's worth the investment...but I'm sitting on 17 points so 1 point would give me the 18 milestone.
  • Options

Either they worded it wrong or they did miss a point. I hope they did indeed miss a point because I literally need one point to get to 21 🤣

Exactly same issue I have. I'm paragon and did all the objectives that could be done +grace point they offered + 1 point from the guillotine =19 .I'm confused as the in-game message sais the chest offers points and in theory should be 2 more points . 21 one in total and I can get next milestone. They definitely did a mistake and should be answered to it !
  • Options
    9VH9VH Posts: 3
    Speaking of missing points, i am one of many who could not complete a single round against the Absorbing Man of Week1. So, that's 3 points gone, in what is arguably the toughest and most menacing of fights. @""Kabam Miike" I wonder if there are additional solo milestones to come, on top of the 4 already in the inbox? by my count, i can only reach 15 (given i am not yet Valiant), so, the 5th piece of Deathless KG would be forfeit.
  • Options
    BashlordBashlord Posts: 219 ★★
    Onassys1 said:

Exactly same issue I have. I'm paragon and did all the objectives that could be done +grace point they offered + 1 point from the guillotine =19 .I'm confused as the in-game message sais the chest offers points and in theory should be 2 more points . 21 one in total and I can get next milestone. They definitely did a mistake and should be answered to it !
    There is a miscommunication/misunderstanding between chest point and completion.

Objectives points aside points from chest are same as completion/exploration.

There are no separate points for chest and completion, they are 1 and same.

You will pick up 1 chest during completion run and other for exploration.

As a Valiant, total of 8 points are available( 6 objective and 2 from chest/completion)

For Paragon, Max 6 points are available
  • Options
    Bashlord said:

Onassys1 said:

There is a miscommunication/misunderstanding between chest point and completion.

As a Valiant, total of 8 points are available( 6 objective and 2 from chest/completion)

No they're not.

On this message:

It says each chest on each path will grant one point.

The point for completion OP is mentioning is this one right here:

This point has nothing to do with the chests.
  • Options
    Onassys1 said:

Hopefully we can get some clarification from @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Jax tomorrow
  • Options

Bashlord said:

Onassys1 said:

No they're not.

On this message:

It says each chest on each path will grant one point.

The point for completion OP is mentioning is this one right here:

This point has nothing to do with the chests.
    Finally someone speaks my language 🙌 we are on the same page mate!
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 624 ★★★★
    Yeah there is something missing here

I’m paragon and did all the objectives except for the robot one, but we got an extra point in the mail for that

I have one objective left, and that should bring me to 18 points for the king groot piece. But I’m at 16 points with one objective left

Something isn’t right here