**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Back Button Issue

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,400 ★★★★★
Samsung Galaxy 10
Android 12
WiFi or Data
Current MCOC Version

Ever since the update, the back button hasn't been working (top left corner). I press it and nothing happens. Just a heads up. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    ericong77ericong77 Posts: 38
    Same here, need to force quit the game.
  • Options
    S_jabsS_jabs Posts: 1
    Fix that problem, we can't play like that, every time you need to go back the buttons don't work
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,766 Guardian
    Are the Auto-Fight issue (moves up to next champ, but doesn’t enter the fight), and the Back Button issue (Back button top left doesn’t work, at least from being in Champs screen, maybe other screens too ?).
    Are they ONLY broken for people running ANDROID ??

Both have no problem on my Apple, iPad 6th Gen, iOS 16.7.2 (which, fyi, is NOT the current major version of iOS, by about a year maybe)
  • Options
    ShirleyrieShirleyrie Posts: 2
    Having similar issue, back-button, ok-button, and close-button are not working on AW page with the newest version.

Couldn't edit defense & couldn't join attack phase cuz I was automatically transferred to the season tag page, and couldn't close anything so I had to restart..
    I restarted multiple times, but still couldn't get into the war at that time so I decided to leave it a few hours. Then I came back, and finally the game allowed me to access the war.

I keep getting this bug randomly, and I gotta repeat the process whenever I face it. I hope we get anything to fix.

Huawei LYA-L29
    Android
    Both WiFi & Data
    After the newest update

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,766 Guardian
    (correction) I did finally encounter a BACK BUTTON problem.

Not from Champ Roster like I saw someone else say.

But from going to a node in AW, and on Fight Select screen it would not let me use BACK (to go back to looking at AW map).

Maybe it's something that eventually after being in game for a bit, eventually leads to happening (like from other memory-resource leak crashes, etc. just that Back doesn’t work instead of fully crashing game)
  • Options
    Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 171 ★★
    Yeah back button doesn't work in any screen I've gone into but if it helps you all for now, I found hitting the home button and moving on from there works for me 👍🏻