Options

Do you want my money or not?

I’m pleading a case for casual players who occasionally spend money including myself. Due to life’s demands I am a mostly casual player. However I spend money occasionally when it’s a good deal or I’m just wanting to spend money.

But here’s my point. Over the last couple of years we have seen massive changes in the difficulty of event quests and certain other quests. I can no longer use the same ranked champions for the monthly quest that I could before. It’s not even close. Also it appears it’s requiring much more effort to get rewards from the same solo events that we did before. This is requiring even more grinding than in the past for the same rewards.

It feels like the players like myself are getting pushed out.
If you have normal responsibilities where you cannot play constantly, normal bills and you can’t spend $20/month you are not a concern for Kabam.

If it continues like it is you will get your wish I will take my money, although meager to you, elsewhere.

Comments

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,906 ★★★★★
    Save the 20, unfortunately chances are that 20 won't change your account. Is like putting 20 in a slot machine and trying to hit the jackpot
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    Recipe for killing any fun in a game.

Have the same strength of quests month after month, year after year never making anything harder but making better and more powerful champs that can walk through them on auto fight.

Sounds like a skill issue to me
  • Options
    IsaiahGrandeIsaiahGrande Posts: 7
    Good for Kabam they have so many happy players
  • Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 399 ★★★
    If there was no money spent, there wouldn’t be a game. It’s a company, not a charity.

The f2p community, although large, shouldn’t influence the game’s direction.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,749 ★★★★★
    Glassback said:

If there was no money spent, there wouldn’t be a game. It’s a company, not a charity.

The f2p community, although large, shouldn’t influence the game’s direction.

On the other hand, if it weren't for f2p, p2w wouldn't have many people to play with/against.

So yea, p2w players are more important, but you can't just exclude all f2p like that.

And lastly, mobile games financing relies mostly on "whales" - heavy spenders, who funnel $10k+, so honestly, not even all p2w should have a say in the game's direction, using your logic.
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,114 ★★★★★
    I want your money…
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,255 ★★★★★
    I definitely want your money
    Here is my paypal address
    69420skibidi@hmail.com