What’s wrong with the regicide

Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Member Posts: 166

Just tried to play against a king and use only special 3 and it didn’t give me any points so what’s up?

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,352 Guardian
    Who did you fight with ?
    And was it an SP3 to kill Namor ? (no other damaging debuffs ?)

RttL 2.1 is quick 4 energy for first 3 nodes (all qualifying Kings crystal opponents)
  • Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Member Posts: 166
    I used my 1* Sybiote Steve he had put bleed on the defender or opponent I didn’t think it mattered. He still die from the special three.
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Member Posts: 605 ★★★

I used my 1* Sybiote Steve he had put bleed on the defender or opponent I didn’t think it mattered. He still die from the special three.

Well, Symbiote Steve doesn't have an SP3, so that's your issue. He can get 3 bars of power, but he'll only throw the SP2.
    edited April 5
    JollyHawk said:

Well, Symbiote Steve doesn't have an SP3, so that's your issue. He can get 3 bars of power, but he'll only throw the SP2.
    Exactly.
    (I tried Symbiote one time, trying to double up on the 1* and Defense Tank points, couldn’t remember what Star and Rank that SP3 is unlocked on. Didn’t work).

You get to 3 bars, but it is only his SP2 that launches (as seen by that he has 1 bar of power immediately afterwards still).
    It's a sort of detailed SP2, that might look to some as if it is an SP3 animation. But it isn’t.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,175 ★★★★★
    Forgive my ignorance, but are we supposed to use Steve this month for something?
    edited April 5

Forgive my ignorance, but are we supposed to use Steve this month for something?

Nothing that I see so far.
    Other than he can be used for the “use 1* in a fight” solo event against higher champs that what any of your other 1* champs can.

He and his special rankup Catalysts are offered for sale in Store tab again this month. Might just be another periodic offering ???
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,175 ★★★★★

Nothing that I see so far.
    Other than he can be used for the “use 1* in a fight” solo event against higher champs that what any of your other 1* champs can.

He and his special rankup Catalysts are offered for sale in Store tab again this month. Might just be another periodic offering ???
    Thanks. Witg so much going on this month, I thought I missed something important.
    edited April 5
    Unless it's something to do with “His Name Sake” objective/event, that Miike just clarified won’t come out until May 1st (in one of the posts asking where it is).

Nevermind, that objective is gonna be about Bishop (thus filling in the last of the 5th of the major chess piece themed stuff). King, Queen, Knight, Rook already in place.
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 430 ★★
    ... and honestly, Bishop, with synergy to power start 3, run through the first three fights of RttL and quit back to start, is THE easiest/ quickest method.