Options

Eq-thronebreaker-purgatory

TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
Hey guys could anybody give me some insights on how to approach the purgatory fight. It’s a item drain and just can’t get trough it without loads of revives just scraping the health away.

Tried archangle / ultron /killmonger but I just can’t seem to get the fight under control and attack while bleeding (archangle I didn’t even get one bleed to stick just her gaining power)

Comments

• Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,525 ★★★★★
    So far on tb difficulty and gauntlet, across two accounts, one of which is a trash account, got solos with morbius, nick fury, mm, bwcv, apoc, and bullseye. I'll try out some more in the future but that's a good start for you.
  • Options
    TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
    Apoc might be a good option indeed didn’t think of him … preventing the bleeds to fall off
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,745 ★★★★
    edited April 5
  • Options
    HoadyOZHoadyOZ Posts: 209
    edited April 5
    She is very easy with Morbius, but anyone who inflicts regular bleed will take her down. You can tank her sp1, or dex her sp2 by standing well back when she launches it. I also used Jabari Panther successfully.
  • Options
    TheholyplungerTheholyplunger Posts: 68
    Treo said:

Hey guys could anybody give me some insights on how to approach the purgatory fight. It’s a item drain and just can’t get trough it without loads of revives just scraping the health away.

Tried archangle / ultron /killmonger but I just can’t seem to get the fight under control and attack while bleeding (archangle I didn’t even get one bleed to stick just her gaining power)

NF, and focus on dexing the sp2 against the wall (or edge of frame). Focus on intercepts or just be aware of her power when you parry bc of the power gain. She's not easy, probably the hardest of the month, but just try to finish on L bleed and try to stay in 1st phase to tank the do not go gently node
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,387 ★★★★★
    Zemo works fine
  • Options
    NüΚΞNüΚΞ Posts: 135 ★★
    NF was an easy solo
  • Options
    AwesometimeTvAwesometimeTv Posts: 28
    I used zemo in both EQ and gauntlet, he works really well
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,744 ★★★
    edited April 5
    First, white magneto pre-fight allows for stun.
    Second, I use apocalypse with cable synergy. Just parry stun, heavy her for the bleed and play normal.
    Try to do sp2 while she's bleeding for maximum damage.
    She's really not that bad once u get the stun.
    Good luck.
  • Options
    IlociaM97IlociaM97 Posts: 159
    White mags ore fight
  • Options
    ChiveonvaChiveonva Posts: 2
    Blade? Isn't she dimensional?
  • Options
    TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 197
    Black Cat worked for me
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,746 ★★★★★
    Zemo supremacy
  • Options
    Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 171
    Chiveonva said:

Blade? Isn't she dimensional?

I used my R3 6* blade. Took me like 2 minutes but I thought he worked fine for it.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,603 ★★★★★
    White mags pre fight w nf
  • Options
    Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 210 ★★
    I like to cause myself problems by waiting until I can't do any damage before reading the nodes... Thankfully I had venom (used 1 revive)
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 808 ★★★
    my main have nick fury and max deep wounds so it was just a breeze.

Damn, on my mini, i literally have no good bleed champ. Locked dw too, my only 2 options are killmonger and domino. With domino , sometimes your parry's stun went through the purify debuff node (Idr the name) so when i tried to bleed purg, her bleed will be purified by that node. Ended up using 7 star r1 KM. KM sp2 basically tanked purg sp3 . I threw my sp3 when i have like 25 bleed stack and it was almost enough (throw it after making sure her purify debuff node is off) . 7 minutes fight or so. This fight really made me to not 100% tb eq in my mini account this month ngl.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,470 ★★★★★
    Basically gotta fight her carefully and make sure she doesn't gain sp3 quick so when she has power gain on don't even bother fighting her as conflicter will double that amount when debuff is applied on her.
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 340 ★★
    edited April 6
    Treo said:

Use Zemo. One sp1 and it is a normal fight.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,124 ★★★
    Chee’ilth works too