Masteries reset

ThiartcThiartc Member Posts: 281 ★★
My masteries “reset” every time i exit the game? Anyone else with this issue?

I dont show any points available, but my masteries dont load. Have to switch to 2 and back to one for it to take effect

Comments

• TØMߊÝTØMßŠÝ Member Posts: 10
    Yeah mine have done the same thing
  • edgeyedgey Member Posts: 3
    Same here
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★
    edited April 6
    Defensive masteries also aren't working in war intermittently, Suicides are also still bugged. Well, more so recoil.

Fought three guys across two wars that had no masteries. I mean it was easy, but I highly doubt it was overlooked by three seperate guys in two alliances in high tier wars.
  • RaselRanaRaselRana Member Posts: 16
    Facing same problem
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 442 ★★★
    Same here. PI also drops so much. Even I am not sure which masteries the game following or none of the mastery loadout. I have activated recoil mastery but it got removed automatically than I have to set other loadout and then I was able to set the recoil again.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax could you please get this checked. Because it is serious issue we are facing. It is free for now. Do there is no issues. But but when it will cost unit than it will be a big problem.
  • Crys23Crys23 Member Posts: 805 ★★★★
    edited April 6
    Loadouts stop working after the 2nd game restart. You need to respec all masteries manually, in all trees, for your current active slot (go with 1) and just don't touch them. Forget loadouts exist, they don't work. Treat masteries like before, 1 slot, change them manually when you need to.

While everything is free, switching to another loadout will activate those masteries. But remember, those will stop working after 2 restarts.
  • dannyrottendannyrotten Member Posts: 93
    edited April 11
    Every time I look, my pi has dropped and I’ll have to switch to loadout1 and back to my regular loadout2 and they will return to where I had them. In this pic, I looked and that’s where it was, then did switch and back to my regular and it definitely changes. Seems super buggy. Shouldn’t have to even look at this. If I need to keep them on a certain setting, this defeats the purpose of quick change loadouts. Certainly not going to spend units for this…
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,029 ★★★★★
    Hello Kabam, it's still not fixed, why players need to now change masteries back and forth till they properly apply? It's a routine thing now whenever we start the game.

Very horrible