Options

Recoils not adding up with loadouts

13»

Comments

• Options
    Doctor_Doom94Doctor_Doom94 Posts: 58
    Loadouts is still bugged. Every other time you login in the game. You need switch between loadouts to activate the masteries at all.
    If you don't, you will be playing without any masteries until you switch .
    Already 6 days of bugged loadouts . Hopefully it will be extended given how it's still bugged to even use them.
  • Options
    DanxorDanxor Posts: 97 ★★
    Just wait til the free time is up and you have to pay to get your masteries working
  • Options
    MoghazyMoghazy Posts: 51
    So they made it worse now? All loadouts are bugged.. u close game twice and all the champs PI drops and I did notice a difference in attack too but can't conclude which masteries are affected.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    How long are they free for? Want to confirm everything is fixed before messing around with them
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,244 ★★★★★
    SandeepS said:

How long are they free for? Want to confirm everything is fixed before messing around with them

Until Monday the 8th if not extended
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 844 ★★★★★
    edited April 7

SandeepS said:

Until Monday the 8th if not extended
    Welp, i am not paying units to keep masteries every 2-3 logins. I am a pretty patient player and will endure frustrations. But there is no chance I am playing anything with unit cost to get masteries back. I will check back here every few days to see if it’s fixed and ignore the game altogether
  • Options
    Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★
    Mastery system is completely broken. Like others have said above. Unfortunately it will be Monday before we hear anything.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,244 ★★★★★
    Jaymix79 said:

Mastery system is completely broken. Like others have said above. Unfortunately it will be Monday before we hear anything.

Doubt there will be any word on Monday
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,672 ★★★★★
    There will be word as soon as free swap period runs out 😉

Kabam please extend the swapping free time for whole April, come on.
  • Options
    Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 272 ★★★
    Mastery swaps need to be at no cost until the problems are fixed.
    Can't expect players to pay a cost when its not working properly!
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,935 Guardian
    ** FIXED, according to below post **

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/364956/mastery-loadout-update-details-new-end-date#latest

Summary..
    * Fix is now live, but if you’ve been using Mastery Loadouts you should give it a “kick-start” to get your Mastery working properly
    … So you need to SWAP Loadouts at least once after the Fix, so that the one you swap to can be loaded up properly. Then it should be good to go from then on without having to constantly reload it.
    Whether that means a single swap to a different Loadout to use.
    Or if you don’t want to change to a different Loadout, then just Swap to a different one momentarily, and then Swap right back again to your primary one.

* Free Swap period extended until May 1st.

* Checkbox for AW “Default Defense” will go live on April 16th. So midpoint of the off-season.