Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

NEW AW Season 48 - War #7 Gameplan - Reward Tier Bump

Comments

• Options
    pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,822 Guardian

Still no potions or boosts as compensation smh

They havent said that. Regardless, there is a big loyalty payout as well incoming.
  • Options
    Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 279
    Finally, something good! Great way to compensate. Cheers. @Kabam
  • Options
    MoghazyMoghazy Posts: 43
    This is fair...hopefully we still get the loyalty and shards compensation as stated earlier.
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 646 ★★★
    edited April 5
    So will we get both normal season rewards and the compensation rewards at the next tier or just the compensation rewards?
    @MCOC Team
  • Options
    MissvariantMissvariant Posts: 3
    What abt the people who were supposed to take part in the last 4 wars but it didn't allow to participate which means they wont get the rewards and if u r thinking I'm those people as final exams wasn't there for the first wars . Thought joining atleast 4 would do it but now i wasnt able to join
  • Options
    pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,822 Guardian
    Deder80 said:

So will we get both normal season rewards and the compensation rewards at the next tier or just the compensation rewards?
    @MCOC Team

Yes

What abt the people who were supposed to take part in the last 4 wars but it didn't allow to participate which means they wont get the rewards and if u r thinking I'm those people as final exams wasn't there for the first wars . Thought joining atleast 4 would do it but now i wasnt able to join

The requirement is open for even one war. So if you are in an ally now you'll get their rewards as long as you are playing one war.

• Options
    ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 173
    Thank you Kabam!! Appreciate it.
  • Options
    ShrodinbergShrodinberg Posts: 10
    Deder80 said:

@MCOC Team

No, just the bumped tier Season reward and 12 Victory war
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,178 ★★★★
    There is a lot of info everywhere about the compensation. Can you give a summary of what is coming?

So far I think when season ends you'll get the rewards for a tier above where you finish, as this is a manual adjustment there will be a delay.

A CCP member did a vid explaining there would be 3 compensations aligned to this season's AW so would be good if this was validated or summarised.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,102 ★★★★★
    SandeepS said:

There is a lot of info everywhere about the compensation. Can you give a summary of what is coming?

So far I think when season ends you'll get the rewards for a tier above where you finish, as this is a manual adjustment there will be a delay.

A CCP member did a vid explaining there would be 3 compensations aligned to this season's AW so would be good if this was validated or summarised.

There have been three things listed by Kabam:

1. General Compensation
    2. Victory Rewards
    3. Season rewards - bumping up a tier

Unknown what general compensation will be or if it’s replaced by/same thing as the victory rewards
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 575 ★★★★

But will you learn from this season? Because there was this same sentiment to a lesser degree with crush, then you push out something 5x worse with magic thief, with not placing defenders for 3 wars, with changing scoring mid was, If alienating your players in a single game mode is what your goal is. You're succeeding big time.

yes, this.

compensation just addressed the pain, but if "die more alliance war" is still the goal going forward, the problem hasn't been addressed.

• Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 575 ★★★★
    edited April 5
    anyone see a potential issue with the blacklist next season? the xmagica tag is already restrictive.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,160 ★★★★★
    edited April 6
    I use sunspot quite a bit so if he is ban next season, it’s gonna suck big time.
  • Options
    SymbioteheroSymbiotehero Posts: 12
    Yes this is going to be good
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 860 ★★★★
    Is magic thief (in its current form) confirmed for next season?
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    I play path 9 so if iceman and sunspot end up banned I'm just boned
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 463 ★★★
    Iceman will survive, but 5 of these will be banned/blacklisted: Sunspot, Bishop, Domino, Kushala, WM, Hood, Colossus.
  • Options
    StormBreakerMCOCStormBreakerMCOC Posts: 15
    Considering each alliance will get a reward bump, does that include the 1st place war champion alliance as well, maybe extra titan and T4a?
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,097 ★★★
    So when does the first compensation hit?
  • Options
    kus234kus234 Posts: 187 ★★
    edited April 7
    This season should just have been cancelled.. we wasted a lot of resources for this broken season.. getting those buffed rewards will just act as ointment for the wounds.. we could have avoided the wounds and pain by just canceling it...
  • Options
    Milos_Feast75_Milos_Feast75_ Posts: 4
    So Plat 4 will receive Plat 3 rewards along with all the loyalty, crystal shards and so on for a whole season?
    Is this what it is saying?
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 156
    Compensation when???
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 646 ★★★

So Plat 4 will receive Plat 3 rewards along with all the loyalty, crystal shards and so on for a whole season?
    Is this what it is saying?

Yes plus a General compensation. So we will get 3 packages
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,178 ★★★★
    Clarification would be good, official word of what's coming or what the current status is. Better than announcing it on the 8.4 live stream and shifting the focus of an event we are looking forward to.
  • Options
    LmaoLmao Posts: 852 ★★★
    So for the alliance war victory reward compensation, do we know if it’ll be the tier we end on or if it’s the tier we started with at the beginning of the season?
  • Options
    LPtheArtist_666LPtheArtist_666 Posts: 7
    Lmao said:

So for the alliance war victory reward compensation, do we know if it’ll be the tier we end on or if it’s the tier we started with at the beginning of the season?

" As a result, the team has made the decision to bump every alliance one reward tier at the end of the season "
This discussion has been closed.