**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

DKG

AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 332 ★★
Is he worth 10,000 units in your opinion? That’s like at least a full year of saving for me.

Comments

• Options
    AadhyVanAadhyVan Posts: 62
    Not really! If you missed a piece, might be considerable. But, with 8.4 dropping soon, if you able to become Valiant, you should save the units for events.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,855 ★★★★
    10k is a lot, don't consider. I have 7* DKG but i don't have 7* DG as i didn't bother to do Necropolis. I might buy the piece for 5k at a very later point if she's a requirement for 7* DT.

Glossary of acronyms if you didn't understand.
    DG - Guillo
    DT- Thanos

On a separate topic, SoS being Spring of Sorrow is cool. But then it would be same as Summer of Suffering. That's a minor issue.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,279 ★★★★★
    U will have to spend that much if u want thanos at end so best save or hope they do the pieces again at some point
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,855 ★★★★
    AadhyVan said:

Ashacekar said:

10k is a lot, don't consider. I have 7* DKG but i don't have 7* DG as i didn't bother to do Necropolis. I might buy the piece for 5k at a very later point if she's a requirement for 7* DT.

Glossary of acronyms if you didn't understand.
    DG - Guillo
    DT- Thanos

On a separate topic, SoS being Spring of Sorrow is cool. But then it would be same as Summer of Suffering. That's a minor issue.

To get 7* Deathless Thanos, you will require all Deathless champs as 7*
    Will take my sweet little time, will save units, once i get the 4th champ, will make decision then, i will also check when units are at discount like in Banquet they give 5k units at the price of 3k. But i might need only say 2k or something depending on how much i save.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★
    You'll gain much more in July-4 deals with those 10k units
  • Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 120
    PT_99 said:

You'll gain much more in July-4 deals with those 10k units

But he won’t get deathless thanos in July 4