Relics: Bug Report Thread

14567810»

Comments

• miracle57miracle57 Member Posts: 2
    @Kabam Miike whenver i go to relic section to equip a relic, the game starts downloading some stuffs and gets stuck on the same percentage, I am trying to do the cerastes path but because i dont have relics equipped on my other champs, not able to do anything, please help
  • CubedCubed Member Posts: 1
    Device: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
    Android version 13
    Mobile Carrier: AT&T
    WI FI
    Updated Version 44.1.0
    Game Mode: Alliance War
    Champion: Black Widow Claire Voyant
    6 star rank 5 ascended signature lvl 90
    No Active Boosts
    Black Widow(CV) is not benefitting as an (X-Magica) attacker. When she dodges an attack her (Magic Thief) opponents gain indestructible. This is not how the nodes are supposed to work according to description unless I've got it backwards.
    Thank you.

• TerraxTerrax Member Posts: 1
    I assume this is a known longstanding bug, but relics often have their info completely messed up and errored. Case in point:

• TurboPFITurboPFI Member Posts: 2
    I’m Having 7* hit like r1 in bg
  • TurboPFITurboPFI Member Posts: 2

• AlexandrpavAlexandrpav Member Posts: 8
    Absorber don't reduce duration of hulkling's indestructibility and Hercules's immortality!!!
    It was in battlegrounds
    I killed apocalypse with red skull, but spec
    ial don't completed
  • felanomafelanoma Member Posts: 54
    Did they nerf Venom Relic!? my venom at 6*r2 (whit relic) was doing huge bleeds, now at 6*r3 they dont seems to do great.
    And Red Skull is not saga.
  • LilpoopscoopLilpoopscoop Member Posts: 2
    Black widow Relic is bugged,

Playing on version 46.0.1, and on an iphone 14 at version 17.5.1

The Beeper debuff specifically isn't working, not technically the relic itself. The precisions and DAAR that come from the relic are working correctly as far as I can tell, however the beeper debuff refuses to fail (which would be signified by a "beep!" line of text on hit when it fails), even when my DAAR is at -100% (pictured below, I have a combo of 30> so therefore I am at BC's max base DAAR-60%-and have my sabotage debuff up, which reduces DAAR by an extra 40%, making my overall DAAR a flat -100%, meaning each hit should trigger a "beep!" However, as pictured, I have started a combo, and 3 hits in I have no "Beep!"'s or precision stacks-which apply whenever an ability fails due to how the BW relic works)

Image taken against ROL Winter Soldier, and I have tested this in EQ, BGs, Story Content, and most of the special quests
  • StrongestHippoStrongestHippo Member Posts: 6
    Anyone else only opening dupe relics? I don't remember the last time I opened a relic crystal and pulled a new one. I have less than half of all relics, 3/4/5/6* doesn't matter, always dupes.
  • GK625GK625 Member Posts: 22
    There is an issue for the last few weeks with the Black Widow relic. My Black Cat is not failing abilities after using the relic like it used to work after applying beeper debuff. Is there an issue?
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,822 ★★★★★
    Is there any update or acknowledgement on black widow Relic bug?

I don't have the luxury of multiple r3s, but what I have is a r3 black cat. And she has lost all her speed due to this. I'm just sad, The bug has been there for a while.