IlociaM97IlociaM97 Posts: 105
    Bruh just read it's not that hard
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,462 ★★★★
    Quite possibly the worst side event of 2024
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 819 ★★★★
    This is honestly ridiculous.

Does anyone actually enjoy these increasingly convoluted side quests and additional steps and layers?

Why are you creating opportunities for players to fail. Because that’s all this is doing.
  • Options
    KlippKlipp Posts: 193 ★★
    edited April 6
    @DNA3000 with @BringPopcorn 's suggestion to open a ticket the first response was dumb so I asked them to reconsider their decision as they could see what happened and the 2nd response saw what I was saying and as a one time curtesy they gave me a pawn key. So it may take a 2nd or third response but they "should" return the key the first time.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,273 ★★★
    i13 said:

On another note, You don’t need to defeat magneto to get the key. You just have to pick it up on the quest.

I didn’t want to waste anymore resources on him so I just left, and kept the 3rd key.

I can’t see myself completing this months task as it is, shouldn’t of gone for tier 5 😅

I was about to post this...

And a question to @DNA3000
    Why this final boss exists?🤣

Ok... we lose the Mysterium if exit the Maze, but we keep the Key...and in the Vault we find more Mysterium to get along the reward.
    👍
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,491 ★★★★
    This side quest is ridiculous.
  • Options
    Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 271 ★★★
    Another month where the side quest is a hard pass for me.

So let's see: they killed AW, killed side quests, killed BGs. AQ opperates on life support mainly coz of Raids.

There's never been so much in game and so little that players actually wanna do...
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,273 ★★★

So let's see: they killed AW, killed side quests, killed BGs. AQ opperates on life support mainly coz of Raids.

There's never been so much in game and so little that players actually wanna do...

After so many SQ posts ,Kabam guys didn't said anything yet...

Curious....because is at least too confuse. The map locked...for what?
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,178 ★★★★★

After so many SQ posts ,Kabam guys didn't said anything yet...

Curious....because is at least too confuse. The map locked...for what?
    So yOu hAvE tHe iMpreSsiOn it's a ReAl maZe
  • Options
    Sajadala_GeezySajadala_Geezy Posts: 47
    I made this mistake twice.

1: I thought I needed to explore, and went the wrong way to explore so exited out (lost a key)

2. Went back to explore the path and it wasn’t the path with the key anyway but I was still only thinking about exploring (lost a key)

3. Came to the forums and saw that we all are messing up and realized I actually messed up twice in this case. Put in a ticket and unfortunately they claim they will only give 1 key back. I’ve seen someone claim to have gotten 2 keys back.

Either way, I’m not a fan of this SQ and atp it’s a waste of my time.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,540 ★★★★★
    I feel like this needs to be pinned...
  • Options
    RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 321
    I just don’t get why the game devs keep putting out content like this that can be confusing for some, because they keep doing this I read everything and watch videos to make sure I understand how it works and I still got screwed up a few months back, but some people don’t have time or whatever to do all that, some just want a fun game u pick up and play, all the devs keep doing by making these things confusing for some is creating angry players and there’s already a lot of problem for players to be upset about so kabam devs quit causing ur own headaches, there’s gotta be a middle ground between simple and boring and complicated and confusing. Please locate it.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,491 ★★★★
    Sent in a ticket, let's see what they say. Swore I didn't double up any lanes in the maze but apparently I have as I don't have a key for path 4 of the vault. Grrr
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 399 ★★★
    I sent in a ticket, got an extra key within 24 hours, this weekend.
  • Options
    M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Posts: 99
    I too sent in a ticket yesterday. Today I received a response from Kabam support along with my replacement pawn key.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,643 ★★★★★
    It's almost like they've added so much content that it's difficult to parse some of the information and plan accoringly without missing anything.
  • Options
    PrentexPrentex Posts: 302
    It's facinating how anyone would design this months SQ and think this was a good idea. I wrote it last month too, why put so much effort and thought into the SQ in the first place? Is there an internal contest at Kabaam who can desing the most complicated SQ? Wouldn't design resources invested in other parts of the game be a better idea?

Just take the maze this month, why make 6 paths in the locked screen and only have the chance to wxplore 4 paths? Just to annoy people? I am playing for more than 9 years and can't remember such a quest.

As for me i wouldn't mind if the general layout/design of the SQ is the same every month, in the past there were some awesome SQ, simple but effective.

And yes i screwed up too and went twice in one of the four directions...
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    It's as if they're trying to make the most confusing side quests each month just the F with the players. This is awful
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,829 ★★★★★
    We'll see with the one next week, if they fix something before release after all the ignored posts about week one. Its almost as if they were trapping people to fail, over a 6* AG...
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,540 ★★★★★
    They need to end the side quest.
  • Options
    PrentexPrentex Posts: 302
    edited April 9
    I also got an additional key, thanks Kabam!
    Als the screen isn't locked anymore