Options

Masteries are not assigned with loadouts!!!

I keep getting both my recoil setup + deep wound setup falling off every here and there leaving my champions completely naked!!!

I just died in war because the setup didn't show up even though I have 10000% registered it!

What's going on here???

Comments

• Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 450 ★★★
    Masteries are bugged all over the place right now. What we need most atm is a word from Kabam. The free switching period is almost over and once that happens we will be running around having to spend 35 units every time we restart the game or them just randomly stopping to work.
  • Options
    Red_Lightning02Red_Lightning02 Posts: 121
    Squammo said:

Masteries are bugged all over the place right now. What we need most atm is a word from Kabam. The free switching period is almost over and once that happens we will be running around having to spend 35 units every time we restart the game or them just randomly stopping to work.

Yea that's gonna be a huge problem if one will gonna have to spend 35 units over their buggy **** show! In this case they gonna have to extend the free loadouts duration to the point where it is 100% fixed and even then I'm sure I'm gonna forget to double check so it's also that!
  • Options
    xDantexxDantex Posts: 2
    Same problem here. If kabam don't postpone the cost for change masteries, every attack in war it will be catastrophic. We don't attack in one shot, every entrance will cost units just to adjust masteries. The other thing, when 8.4 arrive 04/10, it will be another annoying thing to do for exploration the act.

The reasonable response from kabam for this:
    - Postpone the cost until solve this problem.
    - Bring an update fix for this
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 450 ★★★
    I just logged in, checked my champs. Clearly my masteries were not applied correctly. Switched to another load out and back. Masteries were fine again ( I think ). Wanted to switch to recoil setup. Checked champs. Masteries were not applied correctly. Switched to another and back for the to work.
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 844 ★★★★★
    Squammo said:

I just logged in, checked my champs. Clearly my masteries were not applied correctly. Switched to another load out and back. Masteries were fine again ( I think ). Wanted to switch to recoil setup. Checked champs. Masteries were not applied correctly. Switched to another and back for the to work.

In a few hours - those gymnastics will cost you … 175 units?
  • Options
    Red_Lightning02Red_Lightning02 Posts: 121
    Squammo said:

Yeah that exactly how it goes, but the point is now are we gonna need to spend 35 units everytime it happens?... If so I will just log out untill it's fixed and bye bye lol I have 0!!! Intentions to throw away my hard earned units over their bum acts
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,543 ★★★★★
    Well atleast they extended the free mastery time