Options

Problem 2024 April EQ

AnonyAnony Posts: 7
I realized after looking over the missions for this months event quests that I f*ed up. I accidentally exited out of The Maze quest bc I forgot it takes materials on entry. Meaning I didn't get all keys necessary to fully clear Pawns Vault and so couldn't get part 1 done for the missions. Do we get spare keys or am I just screwed. It would really hurt not getting 2 6* awakening gems at my stage and there is no way I'm the only one that has made this mistake.

Comments

• Options

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    No spare keys but some have been writing to support and getting keys refunded
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,829 ★★★★★
    edited April 8
    Anony said:

I realized after looking over the missions for this months event quests that I f*ed up. I accidentally exited out of The Maze quest bc I forgot it takes materials on entry. Meaning I didn't get all keys necessary to fully clear Pawns Vault and so couldn't get part 1 done for the missions. Do we get spare keys or am I just screwed. It would really hurt not getting 2 6* awakening gems at my stage and there is no way I'm the only one that has made this mistake.

You did get enough keys, you misused one...
    Write a ticket they might help yo; but you gotta accept your mistake.
    And you get 1 awakening gem not 2.
  • Options
    edited April 8

Anony said:

And you get q awakening gem not 2.
    I did acknowledge my mistake thats why I was asking if like the iirc the old eq where we had to decode vaults we had some spare keys so wanted to know if we would receive some this month as aswell

They be downgrading rewards too bc for most of the events I can remember we could get the rewards for the lower progressions too
  • Options
    Anony said:

Anony said:

I did acknowledge my mistake thats why I was asking if like the iirc the old eq where we had to decode vaults we had some spare keys so wanted to know if we would receive some this month as aswell
    You say you acknowledge your mistake and then say you didn't get enough keys.
    You got enough keys, you made the mistake of exiting.
    Anyway, support has been able to help people who took an completed path by mistake, not sure how it goes with people who exited the quest.
  • Options

Anony said:

Anony said:

Anyway, support has been able to help people who took an completed path by mistake, not sure how it goes with people who exited the quest.
    You didn't read it clearly enough I said I exited so I couldn't get the keys for exploring the pawn vault there are multiple keys one you get from missions this week was defeating defensive tanks with mutants and one you get by exploring maze quest to then explore the pawn vault quest
  • Options
    Anony said:

Anony said:

Anony said:

You didn't read it clearly enough I said I exited so I couldn't get the keys for exploring the pawn vault there are multiple keys one you get from missions this week was defeating defensive tanks with mutants and one you get by exploring maze quest to then explore the pawn vault quest
    You don't need to explore the maze, you explore the vault.
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 506 ★★★
    All of this being true, I think it is reasonable to acknowledge that the complexity of this particular event is a bit more than side events in the past. Whether or not that is considered a good thing is up to interpretation but judging by what I have seen in the forums, there are enough summoners making mistakes and errors that we can at minimum call the problem common.