Options

Lost a Maze key, so lost any kind of Awakening Gem, so lost interest in SQ

arifin74arifin74 Posts: 105
In my case, I turned off the game without exiting. On return, entered a new quest ( RTL to get more keys), strangely it did not warn of running quest.
Last few months, all level rewards were open. This time, only 1 level. Now only thing remaining is to collect T1 and T2 dust.

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,258 ★★★★★
    Thanks for letting us know
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,464 ★★★★

• Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,378 ★★★
    This is a rare case where OP gets less disagrees than the summoners replying to him.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,928 Guardian

This is a rare case where OP gets less disagrees than the summoners replying to him.

Well, considering that response…
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 475 ★★★
    Send in a ticket to support, they will help you. I got an extra key within 24 hours.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,959 ★★★★★
    But you are going to miss on the awesome trader post currency!!!
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 870 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Perhaps a little kindness next time? Yes, I know that this is a forum on the internet and all that, but why not bank up some good karma when there's a perfect opportunity to do so?
  • Options
    ForumerForumer Posts: 98 ★★
    Chobbly said:

ahmynuts said:

Perhaps a little kindness next time? Yes, I know that this is a forum on the internet and all that, but why not bank up some good karma when there's a perfect opportunity to do so?
    Don’t count on it, I don’t think I’ve seen one meaningful post from them lol
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,959 ★★★★★
    Forumer said:

Chobbly said:

ahmynuts said:

Yeah cause this is so meaningful...
  • Options
    PoethellPoethell Posts: 125
    These new side quests r complete garbage!!
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,258 ★★★★★
    edited April 8

Forumer said:

Chobbly said:

ahmynuts said:

Yeah cause this is so meaningful...
    It's not like we had 525,600 threads and comments talking about this exact same thing, and we desperately needed to hear it again and that someone was (surprise, surprise) upset about it. We get it, we agree, and we already know. The horse has been dead since the day the quest dropped.

There really isn't a reason to give a meaningful comment on thread #525601
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 879 ★★★
    I’m actually really liking the Trader’s Outpost store. But I might just be a lot further behind than y’all on rank up materials. It’s helped me a lot.